Loving Wives

favoritesgoddess

Really Experienced
Joined
May 14, 2003
Posts
237
Seems the readers in the Loving Wives category are an opinionated bunch and love to leave comments.

Let's say for the sake of argument, and perhaps as a fun creative writing exercise, that I wanted to write a story for this category that would draw out the most outrageous, most virulent comments ever. If I was going to write a story that would push the most hot buttons, what would it have in it?

Clearly a "limp-dicked British husband" is right up there. Though he seems he doesn't actually have to be British. That might just be a euphemism. I'm not sure. But he has to be just a flaccid piece of nothingness to be sure. Perhaps he should be sweet and loving and just a dear man that is unappreciated by his wife?

The woman should be a cock-hungry harpy who gets off on humiliating her husband with her many, many lovers.

Personally, I have found that I should also grow a penis, because even women writers seem to be told that their "dicks should be cut off and fed to dogs".

What am I missing?
 
Add a little m/m

Throw a little m/m in the story, that'll get a responce right quick. Seen a few stories with just a touch m/m and the Anon's start screaming about the story needs to be in the Gay cat lol. Can't think of the most recent LW story that had some Bi action, or maybe just alluded to Bi action and the comment were nasty, thing was...the story had lots of hetro sex so it really didn't belong in the Gay cat either *grin* Oh fun times!
 
There is so little rationality among those folks that it is really hard for me to make a suggestion. Though I love the concept.

I wrote a story once in which a friend of the wife, tired of hearing of her girlfriend complain about how she had no sex life anymore, throws a gang-bang party for the wife. The friend gathers men by posting an ad on an online bulletin board soliciting men to participate. (I think it was safe-sex, condoms and all.)

Of course, the husband answers the ad.

Now I expected criticism of the nature that this is a ridiculously unlikely premise (true enough), or that they didn't take enough precautions with this potentially dangerous plot (also valid). But what I got was complaints about how the husband should have sued the wife for divorce on the spot. (As if he wasn't showing up to participate in a gang-bang behind her back. That is, as if they both weren't in the wrong.)

So if you suggest that men have the same level of responsibility to be faithful to their wives as vice versa, I think you would get some nice hate mail.
 
Last edited:
I wrote a story once, just to get the trolls all riled up. It's called "An Hour Before The Wedding," and it has some really nice (nasty) comments on it. Check my signature!........Carney
 
"It would have been a five if you'd left the incest out."

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying a bit. That's AWESOME. *wipes eyes*

OH GOD, there's a SEQUEL! brb....

Oh, if only she'd fucked the photographer. Brilliant!
 
I gather that if I write it in the first person it'll get slammed harder. Apparently a lot of commenters in this category seem to think that if you use first person that it's a true story.

And then you should have your dick fed to dogs or "get HIV and die."

Awesome.
 
I've not toyed with the LW category... but now I'm intrigued. :) Sometimes it is fun to kick the anthill.
 
Let's say for the sake of argument, and perhaps as a fun creative writing exercise, that I wanted to write a story for this category that would draw out the most outrageous, most virulent comments ever.

Cuckolding and interracial. They warranted me "death threats" in E-mail and readers "hoped I died painfully of AIDS for 'my character cheating' " even though she never cheated. The story was written as a reguest FROM a male and the male character had the fantasy/fetish of cuckolding. :rolleyes:
 
I wrote a story once, just to get the trolls all riled up. It's called "An Hour Before The Wedding," and it has some really nice (nasty) comments on it. Check my signature!........Carney

though if you LIKE that sort of thing, it's really a fine story... :devil:
 
Here is how you do it.

1. Start with a cuckold story. This is the base line for bringing out the trolls.

2. The wife has to be a major whore. Not just horny and negelected, but just plain doesn't give a shit about her man because cock is to her what crack is to a crack-head.

3. She has to not just cheat, but make a point of humiliating him in the process. The more you humiliate him, the more they'll love it...er...hate it. Make him wear panties, and take her strap-on up the ass at every opportunity - even better if all his friends and family are watching.

4. Make the hubby suck cock. Better yet, make him take it in the ass, and get gangbanged right along side of her. Make him say he hates it, but accepts it and does it out of "love" for his wife who treats him like dog shit. That will really start a shit storm.

4. Is best if she cheats with only Black Men, this way you draw the racists out along with the the cuckold haters. Be sure to throw in tons of rhetoric about the supposed superiority of the Black cock - they eat that shit up.

5. Add tons of fetish stuff. She can't just be a whore, she has to be a kinky whore. Make hubby forced into the fetishes as well. LW croud hates anything but mish with a condom.

6. Breed her. She wants to have a black baby. A whole fucking basketball team of them. Again, make hubby accept it out of love. They'll go ape shit.

7. Most importantly - wife has to get away with her bahavior - no consequences what so ever. In fact, hubby should reward her for it in spite of his true feelings so she can just laugh at how stupid he is.

8. Submit. Go get some popcorn and watch the fireworks.
 
Here is how you do it.

1. Start with a cuckold story. This is the base line for bringing out the trolls.

2. The wife has to be a major whore. Not just horny and neglected, but just plain doesn't give a shit about her man because cock is to her what crack is to a crack-head.

3. She has to not just cheat, but make a point of humiliating him in the process. The more you humiliate him, the more they'll love it...er...hate it. Make him wear panties, and take her strap-on up the ass at every opportunity - even better if all his friends and family are watching.

4. Make the hubby suck cock. Better yet, make him take it in the ass, and get gangbanged right along side of her. Make him say he hates it, but accepts it and does it out of "love" for his wife who treats him like dog shit. That will really start a shit storm.

4. Is best if she cheats with only Black Men, this way you draw the racists out along with the the cuckold haters. Be sure to throw in tons of rhetoric about the supposed superiority of the Black cock - they eat that shit up.

5. Add tons of fetish stuff. She can't just be a whore, she has to be a kinky whore. Make hubby forced into the fetishes as well. LW crowd hates anything but mish with a condom.

6. Breed her. She wants to have a black baby. A whole fucking basketball team of them. Again, make hubby accept it out of love. They'll go ape shit.

7. Most importantly - wife has to get away with her behavior - no consequences what so ever. In fact, hubby should reward her for it in spite of his true feelings so she can just laugh at how stupid he is.

8. Submit. Go get some popcorn and watch the fireworks.

lol, awesome. I read a story just like that in that category as the first thing I ever read here and it had that area pissed. I'm inclined to write something like that just to watch the insanity.
 
indeed

My one lw story got riped apart and thus they missed the whole point; partly I suppose because it was subtle...that the hubby would be turned on by his pregnant wife getting f**cked while he is away...

It was a request story and the couple it is based on enjoyed it and I loved writing it, but was greatly surprised by the onslaught of bashing...
 
I wrote a story in which the WOMAN was cheated on and that was torn to shreds in the comments. Judging by those thoughts, the more degradation and humiliation you can add to your main character, the more you get told to "eat shit and die."
 
I started out writing LW stories before anything, and for a LONG time, they were my staple. I have 19 posted.

I tend to favour the "wife sharing" variation of the category. None of those have been flamed.

But when I did a true "cheating wife" tale, it both got flamed and got low scores.
 
So basically, many LW readers prefer happy themes compared to cuckolding and cheating themes. Its sad really, there are some good stories with those themes in LW that are getting crushed because of the closed-minedness of those readers.
 
Whenever you get this story done, be sure to give it a link for all of us. I'll read it the first time just to enjoy it, and then read it again after about a week to enjoy all the comments.

It seems that those who complain the loudest are the ones who don't understand the rules and guidelines of this site.

By the way, you should have seen all the comments when someone had an article accepted under First Time for two guys!!
 
My husband and I would like to see more of the wife out on a girls night getting hit on and picked up. Having a night of wild passionate sex bringing home a story to share with her husband.
 
I wrote a bunch last night and while it's probably the worst thing I've written in a very long time, it's so terrifically fun to write that I find myself laughing out loud from time to time.

Smut is fun. :D
 
Okay! Fuel by a large iced coffee and a pair of nipple clamps, I finally finished my Loving Wives story.

1. It's a nice cuckolding story. Guaranteed to be a surefire hit.

2. The wife is a major whore. Our first person narrator tells us in graphic detail how he ate her pussy, fucked her without a condom, and watched her puke on a dumpster before he even knew her name.

3. Not only does she cheat, but she makes him be part of it as well. He winds up sucking his (spoiler alert!) best friend's cock because he can't say no to her. Oh, and the best friend is black. Big and black, even.

4. Hubby sucks cock and at the end is about to offer up his ass cherry to another black guy as their anniversary present. (Crap, that was another spoiler alert!)

5. Did I mention all the black cock? You can't beat it, you know.

6. Condoms? What the fuck are those? But anal training plugs...yeah, those we got.

6. Shit. I forgot about the black baby. Okay, that one might have to slide.

7. Not only does she get away with her behavior, but she turns her husband into a cuckolded, cock-craving, panty-wearing bottom.

The question now is, should I wait until the Halloween contest closes to submit it? It's not for the contest, but my contest story is doing pretty well and I'd hate for trolls to flame that story because they're pissed about this one, you know?

Do you think it'll be a problem, or do the trolls tend to stay under their bridge?:D
 
That is priceless. If it was a really horrible story, on top of all the button pushers would make it really funny to those of us in the know. Just make sure it isn't so bad it gets rejected.

Whoops!! We posted at the same time. I'd vote to submit it now. Most people who bitch about stories are usually to dumb to remember names when they read another story (expecially if in a different catagory).

Be sure to give us that link as soon as it's posted.
 
Last edited:
i'm so very depressed i didn't see this thread until now!

[cries]

favoritesgoddess: re: 2, if i had been here in time, i would have suggested the hubby noticing it tasted of cum--and being turned on by it.

and as the others said: when it's up, please do share the link! :D

ed
 
Back
Top