My friend...

Zeruiah

Really Experienced
I have a friend who knows I'm posting this first off.

He is super shy, and is bisexual with no real experience. Aka virgin.
He doesn't like masculinity at all and prefers femboys.
He talks a lot about panties and dressing up, as well as loves shemales.
He wants to suck cock and loves cream pies.

That said. He's cute :p and lurks here rarely with no account.

I'm curious if any of you can suggest ways that I can help him climb out of his box and have some fun. I tired to have him get an account here but he's reluctant and scared. :(

I have a friend who knows I'm posting this first off.

He is super shy, and is bisexual with no real experience. Aka virgin.
He doesn't like masculinity at all and prefers femboys.
He talks a lot about panties and dressing up, as well as loves shemales.
He wants to suck cock and loves cream pies.

That said. He's cute :p and lurks here rarely with no account.

I'm curious if any of you can suggest ways that I can help him climb out of his box and have some fun. I tired to have him get an account here but he's reluctant and scared. :(

Hi! This is a friendly space to talk to people... He should join the conversation! :cattail:

I'll keep on him ;) and hopefully get him here. Might have to get him drunk first. :D

I used to be like that. I first created an account in 2007 but just recently decided to start posting and talking to people. I was made very at eased and treated like I belonged. The only thing I regret is not letting my inner most thoughts out sooner.

I'll keep on him ;) and hopefully get him here. Might have to get him drunk first. :D

explain that he can use a fake name, never has to reveal his identity or location to anyone he choses not to. mostly people are afraid of. "What if someone I know finds out" here no one has to know who you are, where your from etc ,if its just for some chat who cares, as long as he can type more than a two word sentence he will be just fine.

I think you all are great and wonderful. Thank you!

I have been passing this along as he also lurks. I think he might open up in secret. :D

I've been a member of LIT since 2004 and love this place.
I've been a closet CD way before the internet and this
site ever existed. Being here helped me realize that I am not alone
and that there are like minded people who appreciate me for
who I am. I can't recall one negative comment towards me
from anyone on LIT. It's a safe place to find yourself....

He's a really good friend of mine and all of you have shown great support. Thank you for that.

Good new is, because of you all, he does have an account now. :)

Hi

Hi
And welcome to lit it's a great place to be.
I'm a 55yo bi curious full time panty wearer/crossdresser

Welcome to the site, lot of open minded, friendly, people here. I've got talking to some pretty cool people. Hope you enjoy it .

I think you'll find plenty who share your interests, they seem pretty cool :)

Thanks everyone :) so far I'm enjoying browsing around so as time goes on you'll likely see me post more. I just don't always say too much heh. But I like the community so far and you all seem really nice so thanks for making me feel welcome. :)

What dogs? Dogs of war? Scum dogs of the universe? (RIP Oderus Urungus) one worries me and the other reminds me to buy a GWAR shirt.

Thanks everyone :) so far I'm enjoying browsing around so as time goes on you'll likely see me post more. I just don't always say too much heh. But I like the community so far and you all seem really nice so thanks for making me feel welcome. :)

I'm pretty shy and usually don't have much to say either, but I love putting
thoughts to paper... that's one of the things I like about LIT.

I'm pretty shy and usually don't have much to say either, but I love putting
thoughts to paper... that's one of the things I like about LIT.

Hoping I can get better at that, I've always had trouble getting my thoughts into words that make sense.

What dogs? Dogs of war? Scum dogs of the universe? (RIP Oderus Urungus) one worries me and the other reminds me to buy a GWAR shirt.

Interesting comment...oderus lived only about 4 blocks from my house when he died. I saw the cops and the meat wagon flying by my house...then a few minutes later I started seeing Facebook comments about a lot of red and blue lights at his house. Dammed shame!

Back