Mindfondler's suit strip!

Mindfondler

Kinkster
Short cuts to my photos:
Short cuts to audio clips:

Hello!

After my posting in this thread and some subsequent encouragement, I've decided to have a go at posting some photos here. I've tried to bring to life the suggestion from Noor that I slowly strip down from my suit. I hope that you like it! :)

I'd be delighted to receive any constructive comments. It's my first attempt at anything like this and I'm a bit anxious about how I'll be received, so please be gentle! ;)

To get the show underway, just keep scrolling down this page (or click on the individual attachments). There are 20 photos in total.

*gulp* ;)

Page 1 of 4:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• suit_2865.jpg
    suit_2865.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 5,074
  • suit_2870.jpg
    suit_2870.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 4,097
  • suit_2873.jpg
    suit_2873.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 4,078
  • suit_2874.jpg
    suit_2874.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 4,055
  • suit_2875.jpg
    suit_2875.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 4,187
Last edited:
Page 2 of 4:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• suit_2877.jpg
    suit_2877.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 3,996
  • suit_2878.jpg
    suit_2878.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 3,970
  • suit_2879.jpg
    suit_2879.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 3,971
  • suit_2880.jpg
    suit_2880.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 3,951
  • suit_2882.jpg
    suit_2882.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 3,938
Page 3 of 4:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• suit_2883.jpg
    suit_2883.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 3,824
  • suit_2884.jpg
    suit_2884.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 3,805
  • suit_2886.jpg
    suit_2886.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 3,774
  • suit_2888.jpg
    suit_2888.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 3,762
  • suit_2889.jpg
    suit_2889.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 3,765
Page 4 of 4:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

That's the lot! Thank you for watching. :)

Attachments

• suit_2890.jpg
    suit_2890.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 3,744
  • suit_2891.jpg
    suit_2891.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 3,696
  • suit_2892.jpg
    suit_2892.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 3,731
  • suit_2894.jpg
    suit_2894.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 3,700
  • suit_2895.jpg
    suit_2895.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 3,809
That IS a lot...and what a fantastic start it is too!

As far as advice goes...I would have posted the first part and made us beg for the rest...with a beginning like that totally would have. Who am I to complain if someone's sweet enough to give it up without making us beg for it though. ;)

Feel free to ignore all of the advice and just accept the ogling and compliments though. You're incredibly sexy. :rose:

Now see? OMFG you are completely delicious!! Rawrr!! :rose:

Thank you very much, isseii, talikat, and TeaforMe. I really appreciate you taking the trouble to reply -- and in such glowing terms! I'm very flattered by your praise and encouragement.

Before taking the photos, I reckoned that if they made one person happy then they were worth the effort -- so it seems that I'm well past that goal already. :)

As far as advice goes...I would have posted the first part and made us beg for the rest...with a beginning like that totally would have. Who am I to complain if someone's sweet enough to give it up without making us beg for it though. ;)

I missed a trick there, didn't I? I might have enjoyed receiving begging posts between posting the sets of five photos. Oh well... I've missed out now. :(

(For what it's worth, my idea was just to offer the whole set as a gift to anyone who might enjoy it. After all, I had no idea whether anyone would, and it would have been a shame to waste my other fifteen photos if the first five didn't get any response)

Now see? OMFG you are completely delicious!! Rawrr!! :rose:

*blushes* I really didn't expect that sort of reaction (but I rather like it!) :D

Oh my, those legs are just delicious! More please!!

If I follow isseii's advice, then I'll have to make you beg for it (although you might not need to beg much) ;)

Thank you very much, isseii, talikat, and TeaforMe. I really appreciate you taking the trouble to reply -- and in such glowing terms! I'm very flattered by your praise and encouragement.

Before taking the photos, I reckoned that if they made one person happy then they were worth the effort -- so it seems that I'm well past that goal already. :)

I missed a trick there, didn't I? I might have enjoyed receiving begging posts between posting the sets of five photos. Oh well... I've missed out now. :(

(For what it's worth, my idea was just to offer the whole set as a gift to anyone who might enjoy it. After all, I had no idea whether anyone would, and it would have been a shame to waste my other fifteen photos if the first five didn't get any response)

*blushes* I really didn't expect that sort of reaction (but I rather like it!) :D

If I follow isseii's advice, then I'll have to make you beg for it (although you might not need to beg much) ;)

You are one yummy hunk of man, Mr Mindfondler! I have to say I'm pretty envious of Mrs MF right now! (Although obviously I do have my own yummy Mr T to look at - hoping he'll start a thread soon!)

If you look at my thread, you'll see that I post two or three pictures, wait for feedback then post some more. I know that guys tend to get less feedback than women but I expect if you look at the stats there are more guys here, so that makes sense. Also girls are more reticent about ogling guys, so they like to look but not necessarily post. Check your views as well as post count to see that more people will be looking than posting.

I look forward to some more! And even to begging for it!

If I follow isseii's advice, then I'll have to make you beg for it (although you might not need to beg much) ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm willing to beg.

Many thanks to IBurntTheToast and TheTemptresss for your lovely feedback. I like to please, and it makes me very happy to hear that you've been enjoying my efforts.

I love a nice hairy chest :) Very intrigued and waiting for more.

Thanks! I'm glad that you like it. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long for some more! :)

You are one yummy hunk of man, Mr Mindfondler! I have to say I'm pretty envious of Mrs MF right now! (Although obviously I do have my own yummy Mr T to look at - hoping he'll start a thread soon!)

Thanks! I hope that Mr T can take inspiration from my posting here. Just a few days ago, I would have been adamant that it would never happen!

Also girls are more reticent about ogling guys, so they like to look but not necessarily post.

I'm completely fine with that! I'm happy to be quietly ogled (and, based on the feedback that I've had, I think I can safely assume that there's some of that going on). :)

The only missed opportunity is that I'd love to know specifically what these silent ladies like about my current photos, and what else they'd like to see me do, so that I can take these ideas forward into a future set. Answers on a postcard?

I look forward to some more! And even to begging for it!

I'm willing to beg.

Well, then... you could both start by begging for what you'd like me to do in my next set. :D

Perhaps more of them would PM you rather than post. Keep an eye on your inbox!

Having ideas is the hardest thing - you could try a casual set - check shirt, jeans, boots, cowboy hat? Might be nice.

Oh and I agree with IBurntTheToast - nothing like a nice hairy chest!

Having ideas is the hardest thing - you could try a casual set - check shirt, jeans, boots, cowboy hat? Might be nice.

Oh and I agree with IBurntTheToast - nothing like a nice hairy chest!

Me three!! Your man fur is spectacular! YUM! :) And I love the casual idea, also maybe some shadow vs. light pics.

I think it's the mystery and the hint of what is there. By the time you take off your shirt we are looking for the next bit and are already in engaged in your stripping process. So much better than just a nude or cock shot.

Yeeeehaaaw! I might just be able to rustle up something like that. :)

(Did you see what I did then?)

Your man fur is spectacular! YUM! :) And I love the casual idea, also maybe some shadow vs. light pics.

Thanks, talikat! :D

I love that you're calling it man fur, and that you think that it's yummy. I had always understood that smooth chests are much more popular, but it seems that there's a sizeable split of opinion on that.

SEXY! (Next time include the jacket!)

Thanks, Noor! :D

I realised after I packed the camera away that I had forgotten the jacket. It was hanging up right next to me and I'd intended to hang it over my shoulder in a playful way during the early shots. Can I make it up to you by doing another set with my dinner jacket and bow tie? ;)

I think it's the mystery and the hint of what is there. By the time you take off your shirt we are looking for the next bit and are already in engaged in your stripping process. So much better than just a nude or cock shot.

That's really interesting, and food for thought. Thanks very much for that. :)

I haven't received any PMs yet, and I'm not sure that I expect to. I imagine that would be quite a leap of faith for a lady to make. With that in mind, I'd just like to say to any wary ladies:

Hi... if you've enjoyed my photos then that's great! I'm already thinking about my next set, so I'd love to hear exactly what you like about this one and what you'd like to see me do next. If you'd prefer not to post publicly on this thread, then please consider sending me a PM. I promise that I'll keep it to myself and that any follow-up from me will be polite and respectful. Please read my profile for more about me and my aims in this forum. Thanks!

I hope that might set a few minds at rest. :)

I love that you're calling it man fur, and that you think that it's yummy. I had always understood that smooth chests are much more popular, but it seems that there's a sizeable split of opinion on that.

I'm not a big fan of the hairless Ken dolls that they put in magazines. Please keep your natural state. Thank you. :rose:

I realised after I packed the camera away that I had forgotten the jacket. It was hanging up right next to me and I'd intended to hang it over my shoulder in a playful way during the early shots. Can I make it up to you by doing another set with my dinner jacket and bow tie?

Oh yes, that would make up for it, and if you included a voice clip that could push some of us right over the edge ;)

I'm not a big fan of the hairless Ken dolls that they put in magazines. Please keep your natural state. Thank you. :rose:

*puts away waxing kit*

I'm all natural, me. :)

Oh yes, that would make up for it, and if you included a voice clip that could push some of us right over the edge ;)

That sounds interesting! Any hints on what I'd need to say, or would the dulcet tones of my voice be sufficient? :)

I still haven't received any PMs, so at the moment those replying in this thread are providing all of the executive input to my next production. ;)

*practises*

"The name's Bond. James Bond."
:D

Oh no, no, no. No waxing! The man fur is yummy! :D

The hairless look is fine, it's attractive and all that...on guys who are naturally hairless. Men are sexy when they're themselves, when they look the way they are naturally, when they're comfortable with themselves. Ermm...I'm ranting now. You get the idea. :rolleyes:

The audio clip is a great idea, but it's definitely difficult to figure out what to talk about. People have done all sorts of things from simply saying hello and how they feel about having a thread and being on Lit to recording their more intimate moments. Both you and your audience seem to be more geared towards the former though.

*puts away waxing kit*

I'm all natural, me. :)

That sounds interesting! Any hints on what I'd need to say, or would the dulcet tones of my voice be sufficient? :)

I still haven't received any PMs, so at the moment those replying in this thread are providing all of the executive input to my next production. ;)

*practises*

"The name's Bond. James Bond."
:D

Natural is my favorite!

I sent you one, Mr. Bond.

Oh no, no, no. No waxing! The man fur is yummy! :D

I'm really enjoying these references to "man fur". In fact, when I woke up this morning, I looked at myself and admired my man fur. :D

The hairless look is fine, it's attractive and all that...on guys who are naturally hairless. Men are sexy when they're themselves, when they look the way they are naturally, when they're comfortable with themselves. Ermm...I'm ranting now. You get the idea. :rolleyes:

Thanks! I do get the idea! I'm quite comfortable with my body these days, albeit in a realistic way (I'm not expecting any pin-up roles!). Hopefully that comes across in my photos. :)

The audio clip is a great idea, but it's definitely difficult to figure out what to talk about. People have done all sorts of things from simply saying hello and how they feel about having a thread and being on Lit to recording their more intimate moments. Both you and your audience seem to be more geared towards the former though.

I think I'll aim for the former. ;)

I've just tried uploading a short introductory audio message as a test. I'm hoping that this SoundCloud link will work. I did it in a rush, so please don't expect a polished performance. :)

I sent you one, Mr. Bond.

Thank you, Miss Moneypenny! :D

I'll have to reply to it later in order to do it justice, as I need to dash off now. Please don't imagine that I'm ignoring you in the mean time! :)

Oooooo you sound like James Bond!! Say anything, read the phone book, I'll listen, ha ha, very nice! :rose:

your audio

short sweet and made me smile which is always a good thing :)

and yes, I understand

Back