ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just get here for today yes. Well since 4 am this morning yes. :D

I was too tired to post anything that early :p
 
we're kinda having a heat wave in California.its so hot that some of us passed out in art school!when i woke up i took advantage and drew some anime before my teacher woke up and scolded me
 
HY~

what kind of art class is it? I am trying to figure out why he/she doesn't incorrage yer anime drawing?
 
well lets see....
i got



basic humman forms

cartooning

3d art

basic items and weapon shapes

dragon art

scenery,

i'm being scolded in basic hummans for some reason....i'm not surprized though all the students wants her head after she scoulded a student for drawing a rabbit for warm up!!
 
meh!khadgar is hogging the couch!and i'm getting sleepy with all the heat thats hitting my place!
 
hybirdx said:
meh!khadgar is hogging the couch!and i'm getting sleepy with all the heat thats hitting my place!

What's up all...hey brix....don't forget to post who you want your mentor to be in the OOC X thread....your turn...
 
brix?is that what blaze been calling me?heh maybe i should have tried to put that - between the d and x

(note:hybird means pheonix dragon,or hybrid pheonix if anyone wanted to know.)

thanks shaq!i'm still having trouble deciding though!I dont want to make a bad desicion!night crawler or gambit.......good choices....damn!how come venom is not part of the x-men!this would be so much easyer!!!!!!!!!!
 
Last edited:
good night crysede*gently waves his tail and gently kisses her on her forehead* *yawns*i better go to bed...i have to get that eminem cd tommorow
 
Hey Brix, is it my imagination, or did you just kiss crys with your tail?


Hello and Welcome Talia! How are you today?
 
Firesprite said:
Hey Brix, is it my imagination, or did you just kiss crys with your tail?


Warning: don't say that out loud unless you have tissues handy to wipe the spit off your monitor!
 
Lady Talia said:
Well I'll be..I found it!:D...G'morning everyone!
Good Morning, T

Sorry, these guys must have lost their manners as a sleep deprivation side effect (I said deprivation)
 
Lauren.Hynde said:
Good Morning, T

Sorry, these guys must have lost their manners as a sleep deprivation side effect (I said deprivation)

Hey I resent that. I am still watching Khaddy sleep. :D

He is soo ~ evilly cute, when he is sleeping. *EG*

Good morn / day / eve to you Lady T :D
 
*grins at both Crys and Arc* why hello there! interesting way to wake me up Crys.... grrr lol yeah, i'm alive.


Talia hmmm? can i venture, you've been reading "Stories of the Medievil Realm"? one of the chars in there is named Talia.

Hy, your teachers crazy, and you're crazy, kissing with a tail hmm? been dipped in some radioactive sludge lately?

. o O (you'd think after all this time i'd have more to say..... meh)
 
Lady Talia said:
Well I'll be..I found it!:D...G'morning everyone!

Welcome Talia, nice to see you made it. Come on in and join the meaningless conversation thread........oops, thats the General board sorry . hehehe.

Chewey
 
Hey Khadgar, good to hear that you guys were able to make a cd for your band. Much better than cassette tapes. It looks like you and me are the only ones here today. Seeing all the age true confessions and living quarters situation, looks like Arc is the eldest statesman here. HEHEHE

*Starts running*

Chewey
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top