Courtly Love

"Good... Counsel...", the young man told his lady paramour with a sincere smile. Gently, he took a deep breath before her. He could not get enough of Lady Helaine. He had spat on his honour and his every vow and every commandment, but he wanted her. He had to have her. She was the Sun on his Morning, the Moon of his Night. He could barely stand being away from her. "I... My Lady is my only one."

It was true. It was but Lord John the one who liked to visit servant maids upon the corridors or elsewhere, it was not him who lifted the skirts. Gently, the knight reached for her, his hands caressing along her hips as he started to lift her undergament. "I love you, my Lady. I must have you all for myself...", he whispered as he gently took his lips against hers.
 
"If not all for yourself, then as much as I am able to give in these stolen moments." She returned his kiss becoming more passionate in his embrace.

"We must be happy with the time we can capture. And that my husband is a heavy sleeper." She smiled and ran her fingers through his hair. "Make me your own, if only for this night."

Who would have thought that after all these years, content with her life with Lord Robert, she would meet someone who would make her feel like a girl again, young and fresh and desirable. She kissed him again.
 
Her words were those of a temptress. Who else would dare denouncing her current moods, to admit and welcome her cheating upon her Lord Husband but a seductress? But Guillaume knew it was his fault that he had fallen. And if that was what meant to fall, to break his vows... he would do so again. There was no better way to surrender herself to all.

The young man reached against her, kissing her once more, this time with more energy, feeling her fingers gently combing through his hair, as if begging for him to go on, to take her on his arms and made his love to her. She was the most gorgeous woman that had ever accepted her between his legs. He would never leave her be.

"Lord...John... is about to... invite... your Lord Husband... for a Hunt.", the young knight told Helaine between kisses, gently leaning against her and against her bed, begging for her to take him into it.
 
Helene decided that there should be new rules in society. Once a woman had done her duty, married whom her family chose, borne children so there would be heirs, lived her life immaculately to bring honor to her husband, her family and her realm, she should then be permitted to do as she wished.

An affair at this point in her life she be of no import to any one.

Besides men were permitted to bed whomever they wished, whenever they wished, as long as it was with serving maids, widows, or those lower on the social scale.

Helene pulled Guillaume onto the bed. "I expect you will have to go on the hunt then, and not stay behind to pleasure me." She pouted a little. But afterward, Lord Robert will be full of drink and tired. 'Twill be easy for us to meet again in my rooms." She p[ulled him into her arms. She loved the feel of him. His strength, his youth.
 
And he loved her full, well-rounded body. Helaine was so sensual like a goddess of the heathens, like the very legends that spoke of priestess and witches of the People in the Woods, the savage and barbaric men whose women commanded their people. She was so full of life, so deliciously welcoming to his every caress, and willing to deliver a couple more upon him.

But he frowned. "...I want to stay with you...", he told her as he leaned to kiss her as she pulled him against her and upon the bed. "I meant to... to say I was in a headache after getting too much wine and... the pleasures of a Lady. A woman. Perhaps a wench.", he tried to adjust his words as he felt her warmth, increased the swell and the heat on his loins.

He leaned to kiss upon her bosom, between her large, round orbs of flesh. He wanted her to be his, to claim him, to rule him like the Queen she was made to be.
 
"Ah, now I understand. You will plead your illness to stay behind and with me... It might be possible that I could visit you throughout the day--to tend to you, since you are our honored guest and my champion. I will plant that idea on Lord Robert's head when the time comes." Helene agreed. Guillaume was such a clever man.

She ran her fingers through his hair. Then down his chest to find his throbbing member. She stroked it lovingly moaning in delight.
 
He gasped once more as his Lady Paramour started to activelly handle his manhood. Her fingers brushed against his body ever so gently he had to imagine if any of Lord John's wenches ever made his liege feel so good... so craved and so beloved. "Y-Yes... T-That's what I thought...", he told her with a soft smile.

"I... I would most... likely love to be tended by my Lady.", he told her with a soft smile, leaning to kiss her cheek gently. "...I crave to show you... how I can play and sing for her...", he kissed then her lips, one of his hands coming up to rub against her tummy - the vessel where they had been laying his seed. "...I would be grateful if she heard my songs."
 
"I would have you play my body and sing your pleasure." She whispered against his lips. "If my Lord is away for the day hunting, there will be time to sing many songs. But we are burning darkness. Let us not waste tonight."

She pushed him back on the bed so they were lying next to each other, the better for her to fondle him.
 
And for him to touch her. Every second he spent with Helaine filled his heart with more and more passion. For a moment, Guillaume considered what was going on between them. They had been laying togheter, and he was releasing into her every time he could. She would soon grow with child. He had never asked her of it, but he should know.

"...My Lady... my Love... Do you have any children by our Lord Robert?", he asked her in a shy tone, his hand gently caressing her tummy and her navel, playfully, as he reached under her and lifted her lovingly against his chest, his lips coming to kiss against her neck lovingly.

"And... W-What if... Lord Robert never returns from his Hunt?" Hunting was a dangerous sport, after all. More than one nobleman had died on the tusks of a boar or the claws of a bear. Was it a sin to wish it so he could remain with Lady Helaine forever? Guillaume blushed at the very thought.
 
Helaine drew back to look Guillaume full in the face. "Children? Yes. I have three. Two boys and a girl. They are all being fostered with other nobles. What makes you ask?"

She smiled when he pulled her to him. She returned his kiss and let her hands travel over his body. His body that she now knew so well. She was just losing herself in him when he spoke again.

"What are you saying?" She frowned. "I could never wish ill on my husband." But that was a lie. If something happened to Robert, she would be free of him. Free to marry someone else. After an appropriate period of mourning of course. But...

"But if I became a widow, my eldest is not yet of an age to take his father's place. And our lands are rich. The king might decide whom I should marry next--Another political move. And then where would we be?"
 
"I... I never... I only meant that...", Guillaume was blushing, suddenly flushed by her words. Had she actually thought that... "I've meant that things happen on Hunts. Boars are vicious.", It was not unheard of men being killed instead of killing their game during such hunts. While boards were definetly good meat, they were also very dangerous creatures to try and hunt.

He kissed her gently, holding her, rubbing his hand all around her supple, curvaceous body. He could not stand a moment without laying his touch upon her skin. She was everything he wanted, everything he craved.

"...If... If you became a widow, my Lady...", he leaned against her gently, rubbing his face between her breasts gently. "...That would not be. You were married once. You held your place true and brought Lord Robert heirs. You will be free to marry anyone you'd wish...", he smiled as he looked shyly up towards her eyes. "Like... a young knight?"
 
Helene felt relieved. They had already committed so many sins. Sins they would burn for...In light of that, what was one more? Was it as bad to wish for her husband's death as to be the cause?

Helene sighed. "I understand what you are saying. Lord Robert does love the hunt, and he still thinks he is as young as he used to be. Accidents could happen at any time."

She returned his kiss passionately losing herself in him. She ran her hands over his shoulders and back. His body was so well known to her now.

"Ah, mon coeur, if I could chose...yes. Yes, I would chose you." She pulled his face to hers to kiss him again as if sealing a pact between them.
 
A pact that was more than eagerly sign and sealed by the young man himself. If he ended up actually marrying with Lady Helaine once her husband had passed away - God's willing, without any hand of Guillaume in it - it would happen that he would climb up the social ladder eagerly. He could be but Sieur Guillaume for now, only a glorified knight if anything, but if taking Helaine as his wife... he would probably wrestle the lands and revenues from her children by Lord Robert, the late overlord of the lands.

He would climb up and might even end up as a Lord on his own with his lover besides him. "Then...", he mumbled between kisses of feverish passion against her. "...choose me.", he told her with a grin. "Please.", he moaned gently. "Let... Let us marry... if Lord Robert does not rides back.", he told her as he laid a gentle hand upon her breast.

How would she react, however, to see him taking the lands that were hers from her children as he married her? That made Guillaume anxious. "Accidents do happen a lot.", he nodded gently, a hand holding her bosom gently, pressing lovingly.
 
"Yes. If anything should happen to my husband. I choose you." Helaine said. Was it a sin to wish her husband dead? With so many sinned heaped upon her head, what what one more?

"And now, mon coeur, mon cher, enough of this talk. We only have these hours of the night to be together, let us not waste them." She pushed him onto his back and straddled him. "Let me ride you through the night, my stallion." She impaled herself on his hard cock and moaned his name.
 
Upon their heads, actually. For not only Helaine wished old Lord Robert passing away. Guillaume thought for a moment if it would be wrong to pray for a most terrible and remarkable accident to happen upon that Hunt. Lord John would certainly remain awhile, while he would be glad to use that time to... consolate the poor Lady Helaine.

That made him all warm and proud on the inside. She was choosing him, of all that were available once she was a widow. There were so many other Lords and Lordlings and successful knights from her to choose from, and yet she was now confessing he was her foremost, her champion and paladin in every cause and way.

"Hmmm...", he mumbled once she moved out of a a sudden, leaning on the bed, his hands running along those hips that he knew so well right now. "Mount me, then, my Lady... Ride your stud.", he smiled wickedly as he felt her warmth spreading along his thickness, making him groan back in unisson with the older woman.
 
Helaine moaned as she impaled herself. Guillaume drew such sounds of passion from her that Robert never had, even in his prime.

She leaned forward to kiss Guillaume and she moved up and down on him. She moaned into his mouth. "You feel so good, mon coeur." She lost herself in the sensation. This knight made her feel so alive. More alive than she had ever felt before. Could this really be so wrong? She decided she loved him. Loved him as she had never loved her husband. She loved Guillaume with all of her heart and soul and she did not care if this damned her.
 
Back
Top