Who have you caught/seen having sex?

I was fucking my gf at the time on one end of a large hot spring pool. A natural pool, stone bottom with a creek flowing out of the far end (the hot water came in at the bottom of our end). There was another couple fucking at the other end of the pool (the creek side), we knew what they were doing and they knew what we were doing (we didnt know eachother) but niether could see anything, our thrusting (well it was the girl rocking atop the guy in both cases) became syncronized, and the women would occasionally let out a moan. It was broad daylight, and when otherr people got into the pool we pretended nothing was happening besides a little kissing/cuddling.

Another time I got caught by a police officer at a popular makeout spot by the lake half inside half outside of my car. Luckily he didnt charge us, he IDed us though, and we were the same age, the age you'd have to wait untill your next bday to create an account on this board. He sent us on our way, no harm no foul.
 
I once saw a ranch-hand masturbating in the bunkhouse. He didn't know I saw him
 
How about getting caught fucking the Dean of Men's daughter in the back of her daddy's station wagon by the campus cops.

oops, won't mention ages!
 
My college roommate and her BF and I were getting drunk in our room one weekend night, my BF was out of town. It got to the point that my roommate & I were telling silly roommate secrets on each other and giggling, she blurted out that she liked to listen when I would secretly masturbate after the lights went out.

I was very embarrassed, but her BF was fascinated. He was so curious, apparently roommate never did such things, that one night he got a demo.
 
Wow, this is a great thread and more people need to post on it.

Personally I have caught my parents going at it, I walked in on my brother and his now wife too. But the best one would have to be catching my neighbours doing it in their pool with another guy (so hot to watch).

So come on let's make this thread really popular
 
I've caught my aunt and uncle going at it. Very disturbing.

Once, when I was on a train, it stopped near some office buildings in order to let a train at another station get by, and there was a guy with a secretary or something bent over his desk.

And when I was on the ferry from Amsterdam recently, the people next door were very vocal in their passion (and there were three people sharing the room - two guys and a girl - so I'm still trying to work out if it was a threesome, or if one was just watching).
 
In college, several times

No one has anywhere private to go, so you end up catching glimpses, or the whole thing.

Once while walking back from some event, there was a couple having sex on the lawn of a dorm. It was between a picnic table and the trees. While it was dark, the street lights and light from the dorm rooms allowed me to see exactly what was happening.

My roommate sophomore year would have sex in her bunk under me with her guy. They didn't care that I knew. Interestingly, at the time, I was afraid to move because I didn't want to be intrusive.
 
I was caught in the past two years having sex in the stairwell of a hospital. We were caught by the head of anesthesia. He simply said "please don't stop on my account. I would do her". Now the problem is my BF was a surgeon so I still see the dr that caught us. ;( it's awkward.
 
Hmm my sister and her BF were the first. I suprised them and me by returning home earlier than expected. Little perv that I was I stood there as they tried to remember where they had left their clothing. Such fun!

College.....(as others have said), let me count the ways. But the most memorable was in a shared apartment, walked in on a roomie and his GF. They had been hitting the beer, Jack and whoe knows what else. Roomie is about gone but his GF's motor is still running and when she finishes him comes looking for me. Went to sleep happy that night but I think roomie was a littrle confused about how the evening ended!
 
I posted this in another thread:

Back in my college days, I pretended to be asleep when my roommate and her boyfriend were drunkenly fucking in the bed across the room. It was dark, but there was enough ambient light to see. They tried to be as quiet as they could, but the heavy breathing, squeaking bedsprings, stifled moans, and squishy noises were unavoidable. I'm friends with her to this day, but I never once let on that I watched the whole thing. (I furtively got myself off as they went at it.)

Confession: I was so impressed by the boyfriend's thick cock that I ended up fucking him a few months after she and he broke up. I never would have done it if I hadn't seen the preview.
 
I’m older than most of you and these things happened in a different world then today …for sure.

The guys I ran with and myself, back in high school would often skip out and travel some distance to a limestone mining site that had flooded years before and was never reclaimed, for a day of swimming and when we had a girl or girls with us Lots and lots of fucking!

Sometimes there would be four couples screwing on blankets, in cars or trucks seats or in the water and sometimes one only girl would decide to go and she would decide to show us dudes we weren’t the studs we thought we were!

( FYI! Do not try it while swinging off a rope into the water!)


On time on a double date we had a fucking contest in the front and back seats of a car.

That was interesting. That was the first time I saw a woman get “Jack hammered” the whole time she was having sex.


Oh. I went on a couple of train rides in my younger years. It is amazing how much fucking a hot woman can handle when she gets fired up!
 
I used to work the closing shift at Walmart & we would catch people having sex in the dressing rooms often. The men's dressing room was off to one side, kind of more private than the women's. The doors were locked, but easily bypassed by crawling under the door. I'd be cleaning up near the dressing room & would usually hear the odd moan or whimper & know what was going on. We had a manager that loved catching people in there. He'd walk up to the door, just as things were getting hot in there & bang on it as hard as he could yelling "You'd better be wearing a condom in there & you're cleaning up any mess you make!" A few minutes later, some embarrassed looking college kids would shuffle out, one at a time, so they didn't look like they were in there together. Crack me up every single time!!:D
 
My college GF, who like to pretend she was a virgin to all of her friends, told me her roommate was going home for the weekend so we could have closed door privacy for the 1st time. Of course was went at it for several hours and I went to sleep nude on the sofa, her bed was too small for 2. It was hot so I was just sleeping on a sheet, I woke up to this girl looking down at me (I had never met her roommate) yelling, "hey Melissa, I see you finally lost that damn cherry of yours, if you're not going to use this boner he's got I'm going to".

Of course Melissa had to give up her pretense, she was just afraid it might filter back to her sister then to her parents.

No, Melissa didn't let me have fun with her roommate, she wasn't nearly as good looking as Melissa anyway.
 
I've never caught anyone having sex but on an overnight flight from New York to London, I caught the woman next to me masturbating under her blanket. Once she realized that I was watching her, we ended masturbating each other to orgasm as the stewardesses walked by constantly.
 
I was driving down a lane on a friend's farm, headed for the irrigation pond to go swimming. I came around a corner, and found a guy doing his girlfriend on the hood of his car. It was a rather awkward moment because while I was allowed to be there, they were trespassing. And it turned out the guy was an old friend of mine from high school.
 
Usual story i went downstairs for water late at night to find parents naked i. Thr kitchen over the table lol was an awkward moment and breakfast next day was a bit quiet but still i had to go and play on what id seen
 
I was at a party years back and was ready to leave.... I walked into the bedroom where the coats were and one of my friends was fucking his girlfriend on the floor!!! His mouth was like a mile wide, and she just covered her face....

I walked in and said don't stop for me....grabbed my coat and left!
 
I was 19 and out with a touring theater company and the couple I shared a room with started screwing around one night. I heard moaning and looked over the see her in a satin night gown the with the covers pulled down to her stomach. Her husband was nowhere to be seen, so I imagine he was under the covers with a face full of muff. I could see every detail of her rigid nipples and I'll admit it was hot as hell. She opened her eyes and looked right at me, obviously an invitation. They were trying to get me to join them, and I seriously thought about it, but her husband was known to swing both ways. That wasn't something I was remotely interested in, so I decided it just wasn't worth it. I just rolled over and went to sleep. Now, if I'd been the confident heterosexual man I am today...:cool:

I also walked in on my grandparents once while I was in college. Ever seen two 70 year olds going at it? I have. :eek:
 
I'm with Infinity706. Can't really count the sex clubs and swinger parties, even when it's your husband you catch.

Otherwise, no. :( I feel left out...
 
When i was in college, I used to listen in on my room mates and their girls going at it from time to time, dunno if that quite counts, as it was through the walls.

Did walk in on a room mate one morning to find he was in bed naked with the other room mate's girl. Whoops! Learned to knock before entering that day.

Lessee... before we were married, girlfriend and I both lived in the dorms on base. One of the rules there was that you could not have someone spending the night in a dorm room they didn't live in (Cohabitation, very big nono). Anyhow, we spent the night at her dorm room all the time. Go figure.:D One morning, at 5AM, we get a knock at her door, and she says "Quick! Get into the bathroom!"

My reaction, as I recall, was an expression of mild disbelief that this was actually happening. "... Really?"

Turns out, it was a "Health and Wellness Inspection", where the senior NCOs and the Security Forces squadron basically do a raid of the dorms to make sure the airmen don't have any contraband, unauthorized room mates, etc. The cops decided to let our first sergeants decide if they wanted us to be in trouble or not since the rules were a touch vague when the unauthorized sleeper-over was from the same building. Worth mentioning, her first sergeant was a six foot tall guy who was about five feet across the shoulders. Couldn't help but worry that this was going to be like getting dimed out to the girl's dad.:D

Long story short, we didn't get in any trouble, and I ended up moving into an apartment off base the next month anyways.
 
I was on the bus the other day coming home from work when the bus pulled up beside a car and I looked in the window and saw a girl giving a guy a handjob. It was very exciting to watch and I only wished the bus kept up with the car a little longer.
 
Back
Top