Bi Divorced Crossdresser

Hello everyone. I am widowed bi crossdresser. Looking to chat with anyone who is acceptable to chatting with a older crossdresser.

Last edited:
Hi Melanie xx

Hello everyone. I am 60 years old, divorced and single crossdresser. Looking to chat with anyone who is acceptable to chatting with a older crossdresser.

Welcome I've been cross dressing from my mid teens and the pleasure has never left me. Please feel free to chat about anything that interests you xx jim

Hi Melanie

I am 68 years and love to share things such as crossdressing and other XXX

50 mwm, like to see cd's dresssed up and like the feel on pantes

Hi, how are you? Thanks for the reply to my thread. Always good to meet others in the same lifestyel.

57 year old bi cross dresser. I'm always interested in others who share similar kinks and desires.

love to chat

Hi honey would love to chat . I'm in my 60's and love to dress. Been doing it for forty yrs.

Would love to chat you up..... I'll be in touch.... or just whistle....

jhane:rose:

admirer

Hi MWM 49 love to admire cds of all ages ( over 18 of course) ! Pvt me anytime

hello all, its such a turn on to dress up in those tight , short , sexy clothes i agree. right now im wearing a REAL LITTLE PAIR OF HOT PINK SHORT SHORTS..... AND A TIGHT SMALLER WHITE BRA. I would LOVE to meet another dresser to chat and explore with.....so if theres anyone of yall that wants to get to know me alot better, let me know at zzrat47@gmail.com..... my nipples are hard as rocks pokin out of my lil bra...grnzzz..... bye...bye

Hello to all, I'm a 58yo bi guy that loves cross dressers, I would really like to chat with anyone into it. Here or kik vidmin12

Just tried to PM and I'm so disappointed :( I can't say hi until
you turn on your PM......

jhane:rose:

I've been dresing ever since I slipped on my sisters knickers and realised how wonderful they felt. That was nearly sixty years ago and I still love dressing and get that wonderful sensation when I pull on stockings, panties and all things femme. Love to chat .

36 UK cross dresser here.

Hi my first bi experience was with a crossdresser ( who subsequently is now a very close friend ) I love cds and have dressed myself. So would love to chat with anyone and everyone ( have always been greedy lol ). So come on message me x

Back