Looking for Bicurious Men to Chat With

Curiosity may have killed the cat, but we ain't kitties, here. So don't be afraid to be curious, cum chat...
 
I am a 50 year old married white male and love bisex chat (and the occasional discrete encounter).

I started about 10 years ago when I "discovered" craigslist. I found a couple of guys to email back and forth and finally found the right guy that made me comfortable to take the plunge with.

Over the years I have had maybe 7-9 encounters, one with a married couple, once with a black women, once with two guys, but the rest were with other men.

I find myself as being a top. I love the feel of my cock slipping past a guys mouth and knowing he wants to swallow my cum. I love the feel of him putting his hands around my ass, me wrapping my fingers in his hair and both of us keeping my cock deep in his throat until I cream load after load.

The couple I hooked up with was an awesome experience! We met up four times and each time got better and better as we built up trust. The final encounter had him eating my creampie out of his wife.

If you interested in hearing more or want to share your stories, drop me a line.

Jack

Jack,
I love what you wrote here. You could have me on my knees for sure if you lived near me.
 
Back
Top