New Yahoo Messenger

just heading off to bed .. a bit of self-loving and then to sleep .. 'night all ..

Good morning all!

42 MWM into wife sharing/watching, exhibitionism/voyeurism and bi-curiosity... let's chat!

Naked Tuesday .. at least this morning .. a bit of a sleep-in .. dilemma - gonads grinding, stomach grumbling .. which hunger to satisfy first? Stay tuned ..

Well, that's today .. woke up horny, going to bed horny .. but along the way, some interesting conversations with Lit buddies .. not a bad day at all !

Sissy/CD for chat with anyone

lizziebraingasmss on yahoo :) if you like sissies you should hit me up!

It has been all over FaceBook, today was International Naked Gardening Day .. I took a pass .. not because I thought the neighbours might not be prepared for such pulchritude, but simply that I don't have an International Garden .. tonight .. well, the Rest of the House is home, so there is no playing with a J/O on line buddy .. maybe a bit of a selfie when I am between the sheets later on ;) ;)

i am soooo horny right now, I cannot stand it. Haven't cum in days.

smash_bc on Yahoo or KIK

sissy 4 chat

my yahoo is lizziebraingasmss. i like RP where I'm the sub, i also enjoy just regular talking especially with other crossdressers or anyone really! Love to discuss fantasies whether they are my thing or not!

back at it

33/bi/m, love to chat, share experiences, or roleplay, up for phone as well, same name on yahoo

just "hanging" out this morning, hot cup of coffee...actually a nice chill in the spring air..

46 mwm, 6' 215

I'm on now. Would really enjoy some female company. Not opposed to watching a guy though.

Back