44 yr old mom of 3 seeking intelligent pervy chat

kayforfun

Really Experienced
Hi everyone...fairly new here but thought would give this a shot...morning are usually my best playtime while everyone is still in bed...I love naughty fantasy fun...looking for some intelligent dirty chat with guys and gals...very open here...feel free to message me on yahoo if this sounds like you...thanks all!

Yahoo id: kay_n43

Good morning all!....Im still fairly new here and did NOT expect so many replies!...thankyou to everyone and sorry I couldnt possibly answer them all....so is anyone up for some pervy playtime this morning?...just message me with some juicy details!

Good morning all!....Im still fairly new here and did NOT expect so many replies!...thankyou to everyone and sorry I couldnt possibly answer them all....so is anyone up for some pervy playtime this morning?...just message me with some juicy details!

Good morning indeed :)

Thanks for all the encouragement everyone...a few of you have been alot of fun to meet...sorry I cant respond to all...Ive been totally flooded with messages...usually on in the mornings if anyone wants to play

Trying to sneak some playtime tonight...anyone wanna have some pervy play? :)

yahoo id: kay_n43

Hi everyone!...have some free time tonight...anyone wanna play on yahoo?

Hi there Kay, pm'd and yahoo'd you. Look me up sometime. Nothing more interesting than intelligent erotic and pervy conversation

Hi everyone...fairly new here but thought would give this a shot...morning are usually my best playtime while everyone is still in bed...I love naughty fantasy fun...looking for some intelligent dirty chat with guys and gals...very open here...feel free to message me on yahoo if this sounds like you...thanks all!

Still looking?/ My yahoo is in my profile.

Merry Christmas to everyone!!...Hope everybody makes both the naughty and nice list!!

Merry Christmas to everyone!!...Hope everybody makes both the naughty and nice list!!
Merry Christmas to you too Kay; I usually don't have any trouble making the nice list, it's the naughty one I seem to keep working toward. Not that I'm complaining.

Back