Lothario and Cindy's Lounge

My whore, willingtobeused needs regular servicing to keep her in her place. Please feel free to PM her and treat her like the cum dumpster she is...she takes any cock in any hole and requires nothing in return...:devil:
 

That lewdly suggestive pink tongue just screams, "Get down and LICK ME, bitch! You know you WANT TO!" And, I DO...ohhhh, baby, do I!!!

I'll kneel reverently down between his legs and, with a sigh of pure pleasure, I'll begin licking...tongue-kissing...sucking...giving him the pleasure he soooo deserves...feeding on my lover's pleasure!

I'll eagerly slip my wet, probing tongue into that cute little pit where his tight pucker-hole lives...moaning my own pleasure as I unhurriedly rim him...licking...sucking...even kissing...his buttery asshole...exploring it...loving it! Mmmm...I thrill to his moans of pleasure!

Seeing them hanging before my face like some luscious, forbidden fruit, I just have to address his lovely balls, moving my mouth up to lovingly lick and kiss them...telling them how much I adore then...sucking first one, then the other into my warm, wet mouth...fondling them with my tongue...caressing them with my lips...lovingly coaxing them to give up their precious contents! Ahhh...but my lust to please and service drives me upward and onward to the center of my love...the pinnacle of my hungry worship...his cock!

Ohhhh, that luscious dark penis...what truly love and adore...what I truly worship! With shivering moan of burning desire, I run my soft lips up from his balls...all the way up to that wet, dark, mushroom cap...stroking his turgid length...placing a continuous kiss of delight on his beautiful black cock from root to tip! Unable to control lust any longer, I begin to lick his cock wildly...all over...feasting on it...making it twitch and throb! Ohhhh, I love it so!

Lifting my face over the tip of his cock, I open my mouth and rounding my wet lips, I slide it down and down over his entire length...completely engulfing his dark cock with my adoring mouth...making him groan with pleasure and thrust his hips up into my face, deliciously fucking my mouth! Almost before we realize it, we have set up a delicious rhythm...a sucking and fucking, cock pumping action that can only end one way...with my new black lover cumming, hard, in my ecstatic mouth! "Uhhnnnn...yeah!" he moans..."Gonna cum soon!" To which I can't help but respond, " Mmmmm-hmmm!"

And, sure enough! It isn't but a few moments when my lover puts his head back and groans aloud...his cock swells and strains upward between my lips. Seeming to hang there on the edge for a moment, the cock gives that telltale twitch and, throbbing deeply, his hardness breaks and his orgasm explodes into my mouth! "Unnhhh...unnhhh...unnhhh..." the black man grunts as he ejaculates powerfully into my mouth! "Mmm...Mmm...Mmm..." I moan with delight as I suck out his thick, sharp-tasting semen...swallowing and swallowing as the spurting cock fills my mouth repeatedly! Ohhhh...the pleasure we share!!! 💕

It never fails to amaze me what lusts and hungers a simple photo stirs inside me!!! 😄
 
Back
Top