A hundred and ten thousand words and more.

It's difficult to decide what to post next. I'm trying to make this a bit of a "Best of Aphro" thread.

Hmmm...

How about this?

Or perhaps some summer nostalgia. Lord only knows, both I and my boobs are missing summer just now!

Some of your best parts are in these photos. Delightful photos. I love the soft focus on your face, it isn't often that a head or face appears in photos, but yours often does but still maintaining an air of mystery.

Aw shucks! It's lovely to find out there's still interest here in my little snaps and photos. I'm truly grateful for the warm welcome from everyone.:)

This is a drive by photobombing.

More later. Maybe I'll resurrect some old Christmas favourites!

It's difficult to decide what to post next. I'm trying to make this a bit of a "Best of Aphro" thread.

Hmmm...

How about this?

Or perhaps some summer nostalgia. Lord only knows, both I and my boobs are missing summer just now!

And I'm done!! Thank you for that!! Excuse me while I freshen up.

Gorgeous!!

Clever Photography

Aw shucks! It's lovely to find out there's still interest here in my little snaps and photos. I'm truly grateful for the warm welcome from everyone.:)

This is a drive by photobombing.

More later. Maybe I'll resurrect some old Christmas favourites!
Clever photography. I real enjoy your confidence

You're seductive nymph aren't you?

I certainly think that every word that has been spoken through the beautiful scenery that is you is worth every utterance

Hmmm...

How about this?

That is a very erotic pose!! Love the look on your face!! :kiss:

This beach cover up doesn't do a good job of covering.

Works for me!

Nice contrast between the black lace and your light skin. And I love how this almost sort of highlights your sexy little belly button...lovely

I think it is wonderful looking on you. I think a lot of people would enjoy watching you take a stroll on the beach in that.

Allows my warm breath to get to those wonderful sensitive spots before it is slipped off your body beside the bed ... Love the chains beneath the cover-up, those would be fun! :kiss:

Back