Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

She looked at him once he said to pull down her jeans he was going to spank her She undid her jeans and push down her jeans and panties and bend over putting her hands on a tree near by Her ass still a bit red from this morning spank, looking over her shoulder " Ill take the spanking if i get that nice cock in me too ill really remember the Grand Canyon" She smiled
 
Raising my hand, I smacked you soundly on the ass, making sure that the hand prints were going to last for a while. Knowing that your pussy is dripping as soon as my hands touch your ass, I start getting hard. Knowing that you want a good hard fucking out here in the open where we could get caught was very arousing.

After a few smacks on your ass, I unbuckle my belt and slide my jeans and boxers down, grab my cock and rub it up and down your red ass before sliding it between your thighs and into your dripping pussy.
 
Onces feeling your hand come down hard i cry out in pleasure and pan of my ass then moan out as i feel the next few feeling my red ass i grow wetter soon i heard your pants and boxers go down and feel your cock on my ass then in my wet pussy i moan out feeling it move deep in side me " Oh yes fuck me hard you love my red ass don't you?" She moan to him.
 
Grabbing your hips in my hands and pulling you back against me, I start a fast rhythm of fucking . . . really taking a chance out here in the open like this. But I know you are ready to cum . . . and it won't take me long either.

Looks like we are safe here . . . but someone else could come down this path anytime.
 
Feeling you pound me hard i hear my moans get louder it feels so good my pussy so wet wanted it more i move with you feeling my ass was red it maked it hot and felt my body shiver and soon cum with a loud moan.

Cumming outside was so hot her orgasm seem to go on and on feeling your cock go in and out so fast.
 
Once you start to cum and flood my cock with your pussy juices, my cock begins spewing hot cum inside . . . filling you with my cum, the juices from both of us dripping down your thigh. As my orgasm ends, I pull out my cock and rub it over your ass, coating your ass with the slick cum off my cock.
 
I moan as i feel you cum inside me then feel your cum on my red ass i look back seeing how red my ass is i smiled at you standing up fixing myself.
 
Once we are dressed, we hold hands and walk back up the trail; we do meet another couple walking down the trail . . . just happen to have a very sly grin on their faces. Wonder what the heard, or saw.
 
As we walk up we see couples shyly smile at us i blush knowing we can get loud most when i am spanked before hand wondering if they watch but she was no longer shy being with him now we get into the car looking over at you " Think they watched?" I laugh alittle.
 
"Not sure, but their smile lets us know that they knew something was going on . . . and maybe they were a little jealous that they didn't have the guts to do what we did."
 
She laugh and smiled " I think you are right " Moving in her seat a bit now feeling his cum dry and her skirt sticked to her ass and her ass was not sore i think she wont be asking for a spanking for awhile unless she does something to make him mad but she tries not to.She smile at him " Mind stopping back at hotel then for a shower before supper?" she asked him.
 
"Probably a very good idea. It's about 4 hours back to the hotel, so you may just want to put the seat back and take a nap." Stopping to get a cup of coffee for the drive, I watch as you settle into the seat for a nap . . your skirt riding up a bit over your knees.
 
She nooded and put seat back resting her eyes her skirt raising up as she layed back thinking of all they time together she was enjoying it her ass was sore but she never been so turn on with a guy like she is with him.
 
Settling in for the drive back. I do love to drive and this is great country to be driving thru; even better with a beautiful young lady next to me who will do anything to make me happy.

And damn gorgeous legs showing out from that skirt too!!
 
She lay back parting her legs she got a nap in but she was growing wet thinking of everything she reach down pulling up her skirt so he could see what she was about to do she rub her self looking at him and smiled " You don't mind?" she laugh knowing he would love it but hate it knowing he couldn't help too.She enter a finger still rubbing her clit with her thumb she moan knowing he was watching abit turn her on.
 
"Go ahead . . . I'll try to keep my eye on the road," smiling as I see your fingers making their trail up your legs. I see you jump a bit when you first contact your clit . . . "Looks like fun, baby . . . trust me, I'll have my turn later."
 
She smiled touching her clit she felt herself wet she travel her fingers up and down slowly looking at him then enter 2 fingers in her wet pussy she sign feeling her pussy tight wrap around her 2 fingers " Do you want me to move my fingers in and out of my pussy?" She asked talking dirty to him while he was driving she liked it.
 
"Yeah, babe . . . fuck yourself with your fingers . . . take your time . . . see how long you can wait before you cum." Watching you as we cruise down the highway . . . such an erotic scene. Not much other traffic today, but I'm sure if a trucker passes by, the driver will sure get a thrill.
 
She smiled moving her fingers in and out of her wet pussy she wanted his fingers but she knew this would get him turn on she rubbed her clit with her thumb slowly it felt so good.She moan resting her head against the seat.
 
Watching you as we drive; fortunately this is a pretty straight section highway. I can tell by the look on your face as you lean back against the seat that you are close to cumming. Just then, a semi passes us . . . a guy and his wife driving together. I glance up and see that the wife is looking down at us and the look in her eyes tells me that she knows what is happening. She must have told her husband to slow down . . .she is looking intently at your fingers buried in your pussy.
 
She felt he is watching it turns her on so much more soon she starts moving her fingers faster in and out of her wet pussy and soon cum with a moan lifting her back off the seat it was not hard but she was good till they got to the hotel she thought.
 
Watching you cum, squeezing your fingers inside your pussy, contented smile on your face . . . but I also know that until you cum on my cock, you are never quite satisfied. Looking up at the semi beside us, the wife still looking . . I know she is telling her husband who is driving what she is watching . . . just the look inher eyes lets me know how turned on she is.

Knowing there is a rest stop about 10 miles ahead of us, I mouth the word "Rest Stop" . .. she smiles, nods her head . . . they pull in the lane ahead of us and we follow them on down the road.
 
As i clam down alittle i looked over and looked at you and smiled " How long do we have?" Fixing my skirt sating up in my seat.
 
"There is a rest stop just up the road in about 10 minutes. I think we made some new friends while you were fucking yourself. The woman in that semi flashed me a tit while she was watching. We'll pull off at the rest stop and meet them . . . don't know if anything will happen, but might be fun. After that it is only about an hour back to the resort."

Obviously, you didn't know anyone else was watching from the startled look on your face.
 
She looked at him not knowing she was being watched but this was other change for him to get what he wanted other girl and she would do what she could this time make sure he got it she wasn't into woman but he want other woman once she let it happen she knew he was going back to the hotel with her and back home near her she knew he wanted her.
 
Back
Top