Looking for Lesbian BDSM stories

Zeroncl

Virgin
Joined
Jan 10, 2015
Posts
10
I'm looking for some stories similar to Couture, I've found a few similar but would like any suggestions. Especially any with Chastity belts involved. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
 
Lesbian BDSM? Great genre. My assessment of Couture's stories is that they tend to have a fairly hard edge -- not lovey-dovey. The stories below tend toward the latter.

Although, interesting that you mention chastity belts. That's pretty rare, for women at least. Actually, if I had to pick a writer similar to Couture, Tappy McWidestance seems to fit the bill, and I think I've seen that particular devices appear in those stories.

Anyway, some options:

  • FeatherWatt's Mittens series is as good as this genre gets on Lit. Just frustrating waiting for more entries
  • Was going to mention KennaColrite's excellent "Sweet Tooth", but she deleted her account a while back.
  • -Ripley- has a lot of great stories, some BDSM-related. Just picking one, maybe Going Down a Slippery Slope
  • LesbianChickLit's My GF; Fucking & How We Met is great, although the past/present timeline jumps make things a little confusing
  • Colleen Thomas' stories are very well-written, and a number have bondage or submission elements; One Night at the Jefferson should be representative
  • A lot of people like Bramblethorn's A Stringed Instrument
 
Sorry I was a bit lazy with my first initial post not very used to requesting kink story ideas. Not sure if I should make a new topic for this. What I'm looking for, not sure how to categorize maybe Non-consent. I like the stories with one woman in control usually while the other submits. The top usually would at most please the other with their hand or toys while the bottom worships the other with her everything. Some times this comes about by blackmail others Mind control or even a simple fight. Add in some orgasm denial and i enjoy it a lot. I don't mind wordy stories with a long build up.

I used Couture since most of the works fit the bill I miss their tumblr under the name scarlett-cheeks but oh well. Some others I like for this particular interest are Krr195, Kelly M, Maxout09, Mastermeat, Cactus Juggler and TheManRed. The ones that i looked into mentioned above seemed to be more consensual than I like. I only read "Counting to Eleven" and a 3 part of TappyMcwidestance stories thus far so I'm not sure if the all fall along this line. The stories were still enjoyable and I will check the others out as well since these were still something I would read just not what I was looking for at the moment. If someone knows of any stories more so towards that thought line I would greatly appreciate the suggestions.
 
Last edited:
What I'm looking for, not sure how to categorize maybe Non-consent. I like the stories with one woman in control usually while the other submits. The top usually would at most please the other with their hand or toys while the bottom worships the other with her everything. Some times this comes about by blackmail others Mind control or even a simple fight. Add in some orgasm denial and i enjoy it a lot.

Yeah, in that case "Stringed Instrument" is not going to scratch your itch.
 
Thanks for your suggestion of panthergirl I actually enjoyed her stories immensely. Funnily enough not even due to the eroticism but for the story itself. It was a great read can't wait for a continuation.
 
Back
Top