Please help tried forever

desj

Virgin
I have tried forever to find this story either on Google or even search here it’s about a girl I believe she’s walking down the street she gets kidnapped by a gentleman we find out he takes her to a room turned out he just checking her over for health problems ect then he takes her to another place turns out it’s a hotel room He keeps her for about a week if remember right there is also a Bdsm convention in the hotel that is actually reson kidnapped her by the end of the story she wants to stay please help me find story I’ve been looking on and off for years thank you for your help if you can also it is noncon plus other things such as bdsm love story but by the end she does want to stay I have looked every where for this have feeling it’s not around anymore but if is would love to read it again

I have tried forever to find this story either on Google or even search here it’s about a girl I believe she’s walking down the street she gets kidnapped by a gentleman we find out he takes her to a room turned out he just checking her over for health problems ect then he takes her to another place turns out it’s a hotel room He keeps her for about a week if remember right there is also a Bdsm convention in the hotel that is actually reson kidnapped her by the end of the story she wants to stay please help me find story I’ve been looking on and off for years thank you for your help if you can also it is noncon plus other things such as bdsm love story but by the end she does want to stay I have looked every where for this have feeling it’s not around anymore but if is would love to read it again

Try searching “Stockholm Syndrome,”

Back