What turns you on the most?

for me since, i am a virgin to gay actions, what turns me on most is camming and showing my tight hole for me to jerk to and cum too. It makes me cum so hard knowing other are cumming imagining fucking me good and hard

for me since, i am a virgin to gay actions, what turns me on most is camming and showing my tight hole for me to jerk to and cum too. It makes me cum so hard knowing other are cumming imagining fucking me good and hard

I love looking at pics of tight holes and jerking off

well we might have to chat a biit, i used to have a few pics on here a couple years ago, i will have to make u some more

I love it when I see a cock first start cumming, if I am masturbating and I see that I almost always cum right then and there.

Beautiful shemales/trannys either banging a man's ass or getting stroked and sucked off by a man...I imagine it's me. Never fails to get be going.

Stumbling drunk from a club through an alley door. not recognising the strangers but letting them have me any way. Hair pulled, throat fucked, ass so reamed it refuses not to gape. left leaking and sore and passed out for vagrants and drunks to masterbate over or fuck while passed out in a filthy alley. Wake the next morning in same alley, sick, hungover, cum crusted, leaking, and bruised up. Then i have to walk home.

WHAT!?

i love looking at a great pair of balls attached to a
groomed cock, a somewhat hairy belly,

i love to show my ass crack and know that
other guys are looking.

i love to read lit stories

Back