The Isolated Blurt Thread XIV : Take It From Me, You Bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really mangled my marble rye and eggs, but it’s still delicious. Saving the tandoori chicken for a late lunch was the right call.
 
I had This Is My Truth Tell Me Yours on loop last night.

If it wasn't for that and Every Thing must Go, the Blair era would have been completely unbearable. I don't know what it is about them, but they bring out the nostalgic bone in me.
 
to anyone who still remembers king of kong this might be a fun watch. well, if you can deal with dude's voice, anyway.

also, i love how deadly serious this all is. it's half the reason i'm watching it.
 
Last edited:
To really hammer in the semi-indifference of the win, you could make just one word tweak to the current thread title and focus on another area of Brie to pine pointlessly on besides her vagina.

Vagina of Brie still makes for a badass band name, tho'. :D
 
The fucker has no life. He posts here everyday.

Pointless had the second highest number of posts in this blurt thread!

Laurel should give it to him out of pity.




*cough*
 
I'm tired. Someone go make me some coffee. Good strong coffee. With plenty of cream and smidge of vanilla sugar. Please.
 
..
Pointless got 5000 but I don't think he's eligible

don't be bitter.

unless you're a lemon.

then be more sour and then chop yourself up and hop in my coke. i'd prefer a lime, but i was stretching it with the lemon nonsense already and i really just want some damned lime for my coke.
 
The fucker has no life. He posts here everyday.

Pointless had the second highest number of posts in this blurt thread!

Laurel should give it to him out of pity.




*cough*

i was almost like all wtf about this, but then i wasn't. yay for getting the joke!
 
i should've multiquoted, but then i wouldn't have been able to post four times in a row.
 
It's bad enough he has to have stale coffee... but AJ comparisons too? :eek:
 
I'm tired. Someone go make me some coffee. Good strong coffee. With plenty of cream and smidge of vanilla sugar. Please.
..
Coffee's on cant help you with vanilla sugar but there is heavy cream
 
Sometimes you have to use a finger to get the last bit of nacho cheese out of the cup :cheesysmile?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top