Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have not played with this yet but definitely want to. Love the idea of a man watching me pee, maybe teasing me while I do. Him having me hold him while he goes...peeing on me...very hot and dirty!
 
Have not played with this yet but definitely want to. Love the idea of a man watching me pee, maybe teasing me while I do. Him having me hold him while he goes...peeing on me...very hot and dirty!

Can I get you to talk to my wife? ;)
 
Have not played with this yet but definitely want to. Love the idea of a man watching me pee, maybe teasing me while I do. Him having me hold him while he goes...peeing on me...very hot and dirty!

That is too hot! Have you ever asked any of your partners to pee on you?
 
We are just having a new shower room fitted with a nice big shower area. . . heated flooring.
My wife has already said I cant wait to try the shower out, We can experiment more with peeing on each other.
should be finished early next week :)
 
We are just having a new shower room fitted with a nice big shower area. . . heated flooring.
My wife has already said I cant wait to try the shower out, We can experiment more with peeing on each other.
should be finished early next week :)

Oooh that sounds fab, will be looking forward to reading more about that next week!!
Not lucky enough to have a spacious bathroom so in the summer we would sometimes do it outside in a fenced off area of the garden, fun when you can hear the neighbours next door!
 
Oooh that sounds fab, will be looking forward to reading more about that next week!!
Not lucky enough to have a spacious bathroom so in the summer we would sometimes do it outside in a fenced off area of the garden, fun when you can hear the neighbours next door!

Damn I must say that sounds pretty hot! Care to share more about your experiences?
 
this is one fetish i have wanted to really get in to for a long time but my partner is not keen on the idea ( im working on it all the time)

best i have got so far is a few videos ( self shot) from my mrs which have kept me going but at the same time keep me wanting more. one day. one day
 
I was curious about how many members were interested in receiving or giving golden showers as much as I do. As much as I enjoy sucking a cock or licking a pussy, the pleasure I derive from being pissed on is just as great. To begin this thread, I'd like to tell about one experience I enjoyed years ago in the baths.....

It was Saturday night and the bath was crowded with hot naked men, most with hard cocks or cocks that had just shot their load in an available mouth or asshole. I had just come and went into the bathroom to piss. I was nearly finished when a gut stepped to the urinal next to me. I finished pissing, but stayed there watching him. I got super bold. I reached out and stuck my hand into the stream of warm piss.

He stopped pissing. "Come with me," he said. He led me into the shower room and ordered me to kneel. I knelt. He pissed. Since he had just begun to piss at the urinal, he still had a lot left for me. He started pissing on my chest and belly, then he lifted his cock and his stream splashed my face. "Open your mouth!" he order. He didn't have to tell me twice. I opened my mouth and his salty fluid filled it. I swallowed some and the rest flowed out, down over my chin and onto my body.

When the guy finished pissing, I put his cock between my lips and started to fuck my mouth and throat. He batted my face with his body. He choked me with his long, thick cock. It was great! It was a fantastic! And when he came he filled my mouth with cum and still had enough to coat my face with it.

"It's my turn," someone said, and as soon as the first man left, another stood in front of me, pissing into my mouth and all over my body. I don't know how many guys pissed on my and then fucked my mouth and came. It was at least six and maybe as many as ten, but when they were finished, I sat back on my legs, took hold of my cock and shot as huge a load of cum as I'd ever shot in my life.

That's my story to begin. Has anyone else got one to tell?


mmm, sounds like my idea of a perfect night ,my ex used to put his cock in my mouth to pee and then pull out when he was at full flow and soak me ,such a turn on and sometimes when he had friends over they would stand in a circle and all pee on me while i rubbed my sissy clit which gave me the most amazing orgasms ,x
 
As Billy-boy posted some time ago, I intended to have Jena give him a golden shower. Last night, I had Billy lie in the tub while Jena knelt of his shoulders. It was a pretty picture: a handsome middle age man with a beautiful eighteen year old girl kneeling on his shoulders lowering her pussy toward his face. "Kiss it!" I ordered. "Kiss her cunt!" And Billy obeyed, then as his lips touched her pussy and his tongue slid inside, Jena pissed. The golden nectar flooded his face as he struggled to drink every salty ounce of it.

After the last drop had flowed from her, Jena slid down Billy's body and lowered her pussy onto his stiff cock. It was time for her to be on the receiving end of the shower. I pulled my brother Kenny (Jena's father) close to the tub. I aimed his cock toward Jena. A look of shock crossed her face as soon as she realized what her daddy was going to do. "Please, don't!" she begged just my brother sent the first jet of piss toward her titties. When I told her to open her mouth, she shook her head but she also opened her mouth for the rest of her daddy's incestuous piss.

After swallowing everything he had left, Jena sucked her daddy's cock as he fucked Billy. It was a wonderful sight to behold.

Oh god that is sooooo hot I've got precum , and I need to finish
 
I'd been properly fucked by my favourite TS. She was hung like a horse. As usual , we were showering together, when she turned away and pissed. I put my had in the stream , it felt great . I begged her to piss on me. After a few sessions , I got on my knees in her shower, and she finally pissed in my mouth and on my face. She tasted great, and needless to say, she helped me finish myself off.

I love being pissed on by a man or a woman , not everyone's cup of tea , but I love it!
 
I love golden showers but have never been a fan of piss drinking. It doesn't bother me with my wife and we both enjoy pee play but wih guys I don't like it. The guys I've been with who enjoy watersports have also preferred to soak my body with their pee rather than make me drink it but one guy was really dominant and loved to force me to take it all. I also tried piss fucking and really enjoyed it, it's a definite trust fetish but I loved it and it was also a really intimate act between me and my boyfriend (although it did take a lot of convincing to let him piss inside me)

With my wife, golden showers seemed a natural progression. She squirts when she cums and I usually like to taste it. One night she asked if I had ever had a girl piss on me and before long we were in the tub with her straddling me and pissing all over my body while I jerked off. Now we enjoy pee play and both like to give and recieve.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
One of my biggest fantasies is having a guy piss on me. My wife knows about my pee fetish (not about me being into guys though), I've gotten her to straddle me and piss on my chest once, and a few times she's let me watch her pee and I've stuck my hand underneath her and enjoyed the feeling of her warm golden stream in my hand
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top