Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a problem with pee as a fetish or interest and can totally see why it can be sexy, but it isn't my thing. It just isn't my kink. However, for the last two days, I've been having really erotic and sexy dreams where I'm drinking my own piss.

Looking for two vids. I didn't see them listed here and hoping ya'll can help... The first features mature mom Annabelle Flowers playing strip poker with her son. She loses and in a truly amazing moment she gets on all fours and urinates all over the kitchen floor. The second is a compilation of pee scenes. It starts out with a woman with huge breasts in a concrete room peeing and being passed around a group of other women as they pee on her. Thanks for any help you can offer with this.

Last edited:
So tonight I got my wife to hold my cock while I was pissing. That was really hot and a big step for her but baby steps for me.:devil:

Looking for two vids. I didn't see them listed here and hoping ya'll can help... The first features mature mom Annabelle Flowers playing strip poker with her son. She loses and in a truly amazing moment she gets on all fours and urinates all over the kitchen floor. The second is a compilation of pee scenes. It starts out with a woman with huge breasts in a concrete room peeing and being passed around a group of other women as they pee on her. Thanks for any help you can offer with this.

bump...

Yes, but the "add to cart" button contains a suspicious java link :confused: I don't think they'll be getting my credit card info... Any idea where else I can find that vid or the other I asked about?

Yeah, I had no idea if it was legit, I was hoping you'd tell me :D

Anyway, no, I hadn't heard of her until I saw your post...I like her now though, I might seek some more stuff out. I'll post if I find anything.

Pee play Domination

I've done pee with one girl who was willing. It was dom/sub kind of thing. I watched her pee, peed on her, in her, she drank direct and some other play. It is pretty intense as submission. definately onlways on the lookout for more.

I've done pee with one girl who was willing. It was dom/sub kind of thing. I watched her pee, peed on her, in her, she drank direct and some other play. It is pretty intense as submission. definately onlways on the lookout for more.

the thought of this disgusts me, but everytime there's a new post in this thread i feel compelled to check it out. what does that mean?

the thought of this disgusts me, but everytime there's a new post in this thread i feel compelled to check it out. what does that mean?

My dear, I believevit means you must stop being so "cautious" an PM me your questions and concerns about this incredibly intimate and exciting way of pleasing your partner.

Like with any kink and fetish, if it's forced or done poorly it will result in a negative experience.

However, with the right partner to guide you, teach you, and introduce you to the pleadures of pee play, you'll find yourself opened up to a whole new realm of tactile sensations that can enhance your sexual experiences.

Would love to chat with you more about this if you're truly pee curious!

"pee curious" ... i like that!

I'll admit that picture is kinda erotic, but i just can't imagine doing that with/to someone. Never mind the societal taboo of it, but who has to clean up the mess? I can see ruining my bedspread and mattress for a little kinky turn on.

I'll admit that picture is kinda erotic, but i just can't imagine doing that with/to someone. Never mind the societal taboo of it, but who has to clean up the mess? I can see ruining my bedspread and mattress for a little kinky turn on.

Shower stalls or outside are great places to try

Bath tub...like every fetish...the one you did think you had... one you try it...you will be hooked. trust me I know. ')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back