Minnesota Page

Hi, visiting your City 'soon' and wonder which hotel might be the best for a bit of fun having the curtains open??? Sometimes that can be fun if there is another hotel or apartment bldg. next door. Just wondering!!! TY

The problem with asking locals is that we never stay in the hotels here :p .

Looking for someone on the western part of the state. Perhaps to join my wife and I in having some fun. Women preferred, men a possibility. Feel free to message me and we can chat. Looking to spice things up a bit maybe..

Last edited:
Owatonna

I've done some searching and can't find a bored dedicated to us from Minnesota. Wondering if there is anyone out there from minnesota that would like to chat or hang out, this is my first post so i hope people respond. I am 23/f from Mn and hope there are other fun people from minnesota on here :)

36 m from Owatonna here if others wanna talk

We are finally thawing out, us MN folk can crawl out of our caves now.

Likely visiting the Twin Cities soon. Would love some advice from the koavaks about things to do and see. Or talk about other things too!

mwm new here , and newly bi

Newly registered here, and recently discovered I like providing no recip head. I am in the TC south burbs if anyone wants to discuss.

Back