Truth or Dare GLBT Style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm I think I can do that! any suggestions touche? and for you have you ever been with two members of the same sex at the same time?

hmmm I think I can do that! any suggestions touche? and for you have you ever been with two members of the same sex at the same time?

Suggestions for Covens dare? If I could I have some nice large hard carrots in the fridge that would probably feel FANTASTIC in my ass!

As for my truth. Yes, I had a MFM experience about 12 years ago.

Truth

I was thinking about a popsicle! which I'm going to get right now! Please tell about your experience

I was thinking about a popsicle! which I'm going to get right now! Please tell about your experience

Brr that popsicle is gonna freeze your ass! lol

I wish I could say that is was fantastic, but it really wasn't that great. The guy that fucked my pussy couldn't really keep it hard. ( So I never truly got the DP action. (I honestly don't think he was into the MFM thing as much as his buddy as he had no trouble preforming when we flew solo later that night and a few times in the future.)

Truth

yes the popsicle is cold but it still feels great in my ass. how often do you masturbate and do you think about eating girls when you do?

Truth

yes the popsicle is cold but it still feels great in my ass. how often do you masturbate and do you think about eating girls when you do?

Truth

Usually every nite! And usually I think about fucking them with a strap on, but yes I think about eating a gorgeous pussy too!

Discreet Dare, please

slide a finger into your pussy now and then describe to me what you taste like. and I'll still take a truth.

slide a finger into your pussy now and then describe to me what you taste like. and I'll still take a truth.

mmmm finger up the knuckle, felt really nice. Taste, hmm, sweet with a little bit of a tang to it. My husband would say it had a little kick.

truth please!

ooops sorry! Got distracted by a finger in my pussy! LOL

Ok have you every taken a strap-on in your ass or a cock? If yes what was it like and if not would you?

Truth this time, please

Last edited:
no i have not taken either but I want to try both. and for you what is the dirtiest thing you and your hubby have done?

Dare for me. can be intense if you wish

no i have not taken either but I want to try both. and for you what is the dirtiest thing you and your hubby have done?

Dare for me. can be intense if you wish

hmmmm dirtiest thing...lemme think about that.

Dare for you... find a pic online of a sexual position you'd like to do with another guy or a girl with a strap on and post.

Dirtiest thing, I guess would be me using a strap-on on him. We only did it once. I really enjoyed the power of it, but he wasn't as impressed! But he did it becasue I asked.

Guess it's not really dirty, but... LOL

Dare please

that is the pic I wanna be apart of with either me and 2 others guys or me and 2 girls. your dare is to post a pic of yourself! I'll take a truth

Attachments

• Hot.jpg
    Hot.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,291
that is the pic I wanna be apart of with either me and 2 others guys or me and 2 girls. your dare is to post a pic of yourself! I'll take a truth

Nice pic...I could imagine being in the middle of that with a coupl eof girls myself.

Truth for you...what's the kinkiest thing you've ever done or had done to you?

what's the one thing you want to do to another girl more than anything.

I think the kinkiest thing I've ever done is from my house there is a park about 3 blocks away. I walked to the park got completely naked jerked off, left my clothes there and then walked back home naked!

Truth and a dare!

what's the one thing you want to do to another girl more than anything.

I think the kinkiest thing I've ever done is from my house there is a park about 3 blocks away. I walked to the park got completely naked jerked off, left my clothes there and then walked back home naked!

Truth and a dare!

Hmm I want to taste pussy. I want to bury my face between a pair of soft supple thighs and lap away at the pretty pink fold until she comes.

Wow that's well pretty kinky!

Wow...Truth, have you every had sex at work or with a co worker?
Dare... masturbate and taste your cum (or if you have before!) ...describe it.

Dare for me

I've never had sex at work though I have masturbated a lot at work!

I've tasted my cum plenty of times I find it very yummy. It depends on what I've eaten that da for the taste. I like to enjoy someting sweet so I try to make my cum sweet when I'm in the mood to drink my cum. Your dare is to et naked if you aren;t right already and slide a dildo into your pussy and taste it.

Another dare please!

What's the kinkiest thing YOU'VE ever done?

Discreet dare from you as well!

The kinkiest thing I've done has gotta be meeting a girl at my friends apartment and then having sex with her in the public laundry room of it at three in the morning. It was great...lol

I've never had sex at work though I have masturbated a lot at work!

I've tasted my cum plenty of times I find it very yummy. It depends on what I've eaten that da for the taste. I like to enjoy someting sweet so I try to make my cum sweet when I'm in the mood to drink my cum. Your dare is to et naked if you aren;t right already and slide a dildo into your pussy and taste it.

Another dare please!

Mmmm nothing like a nice big dildo. It fills my pussy and my mouth nicely!

Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back