Socially-inept deplorables try to embarrass Ocasio-Cortez, but...

RoryN

You're screwed.
Yeah - they thought this video would be embarrassing to her. They got all excited, thinking they could ruin her by making it go viral:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WydoBI8gDE

...and instead people loved the video. Of course, any socially well-adjusted person would see the folly in this immediately, but not them! Good job, right-fringe dorks. :D :rose:

rory-is-outraged.jpg

AOC poses an existential threat to the aging white patriarchy.

It's amusing watching them foam at the mouth and shake their tiny pink fists in anger whenever her name is invoked.

Almost Pavlovian.

And the USA itself as her politics are totally antithetical to the core political values of the country was founded upon.

Not that something so insignificant would bother you as you probably hate the USA just as much as she does. :D

It's amusing watching them foam at the mouth and shake their tiny pink fists in anger whenever her name is invoked.

Yes. She'll be the death of both BBs on this board.

What I like more is that I forced busybody to learn a new skill: customizing a meme. Granted, he's still at the remedial level - using an online generator to do it - but it's a start. :D

She's grabbing the deplorables by the balls. *nods*

1.6361618.4289182838.jpg

She could grab all the GeeBee deplorable balls in just that one hand alone.

And hold a sandwich at the same time!

What I like more is that I forced busybody to learn a new skill: customizing a meme. Granted, he's still at the remedial level - using an online generator to do it - but it's a start. :D

Now if you could just get him to find a meme that was relevant to the jab he's trying to deliver . . .

Now if you could just get him to find a meme that was relevant to the jab he's trying to deliver . . .

Baby steps, my friend. He just learned about the Wonka one today. :D

And the USA itself as her politics are totally antithetical to the core political values of the country was founded upon.

Not that something so insignificant would bother you as you probably hate the USA just as much as she does. :D

Ummmm... You're going to have to explain this one. What is it about her politics that are totally antithetical to the core political values of the country?

She's grabbing the deplorables by the balls. *nods*

1.6361618.4289182838.jpg

She could grab all the GeeBee deplorable balls in just that one hand alone.

And hold a sandwich at the same time!

Are you casting aspersions on the manhood of the RWCJ?? :)

Your video isn't working so I checked out some of the most hardcore alt-right websites, just now, because I wanted to see the video. I don't see anyone there talking about this video.

Anybody got a link that works?

Your video isn't working so I checked out some of the most hardcore alt-right websites, just now, because I wanted to see the video. I don't see anyone there talking about this video.

Anybody got a link that works?

they don't have it because it was posted on twitter and the coward that posted it deleted their account when everyone failed to act all outraged and shit.

Nice try to help them save face.

QAnon posted the video. So, you failed. :cool:

Yes. She'll be the death of both BBs on this board.

STFU you dingbat

Im an OLD GUY and behind the times

Im still using

411459-atari-800xl-1983.jpg

Our country was not founded by the FFs, it was founded by religious zealots who cared nothing for the values you're always talking about. Their nonreligous politics, if any, were strictly communitarian.

You can see it and some discussion here

And here (full video from BU)

From the article:
“Here is America’s favorite commie know-it-all acting like the clueless nitwit she is,” read the tweet from AnonymousQ1776, who described it as a video from her high school days.

But the edited clip is part of a 4-minute, 20-second video posted on YouTube eight years ago. And it was filmed at Boston University as part of a popular trend at the time. Ocasio-Cortez, who graduated from the university in 2011 with a degree in economics and international relations, was among a group of student dancers who took part in the video, which showed them imitating scenes from popular 1980s films.

“Using the European band Phoenix’s Lisztomania, the students created what they call the BU “Lisztomania” Brat Pack Mashup, a homage to the original, which first aired on YouTube last year,” the university said at the time. “The mashup, a remix of song and video clips, was an instant sensation and has been replicated worldwide.”

Last edited:
She is going to let a lot of the stuffiness and hot air out of that building, and that is a good thing.

I believe she was wrong to take the stance she did on PayGo (Bernie was too) but by and large she is going to do a lot of good I believe.

Back