Bonds of Paper (closed for Mayu)

Jared smile, drawing Bella to him and kissing her fondly. "Is it backwards that I'm just now asking you out?" he chuckled a bit then hugged her to him.
 
"I just want to do right. Now that we can be, I don't want to mess things up. That, more than anything else is probably what I worry about the most." He sighed contented and closed his eyes to relax "I love you, Bella. I don't want to take you for granted."
 
Bella ran her fingers down his bare arm and smiled "You won't take me for granted Jared, because I won't take you for granted. "
 
Jared smiled brightly. "Deal!" He said with a laugh. Sitting up he looked around the guest room, "Idea. Breakfast in bed? You can wait here, everything was pretty much ready anyway."
 
She nodded some "Alright, breakfast in bed sounds nice" Bella said as she kissed him, standing up quickly she put on her robe again and laid in bed, relaxing back, enjoying the sight of him.
 
There was only one robe, and it was Bella's. Jared leaned over and kissed her again, then asked, "What would you like to drink?" but before she could answer he kissed her again, clearly enjoying the feel of her lips to his own.
 
Bella smiled looking at him "Orange Juice" Then she thought "Oh I have something for you Jared" Reaching over to the bedside table, she took out a small box and put it on the bed. "Open it" Inside it was a black robe for him.
 
"Orange juice it is." he said, giving her another tender kiss. When Bella indicated she had something for him, Jared smiled in anticipation and knitted his brow in curiosity. Once he'd figured out she'd gotten him a light robe he he grinned "Thank you." One more kiss as he put on the robe and then Jared was off to get Bella's food.

He put more than a few french toast slices on a plate, butter then sprinkled powdered sugar over them, syrup on the side and then the bacon and sausage patties he'd found in the freezer. Orange juice and a diet soda for himself were next. They could probably share off the same serving tray, of which he'd only found the one next to the fridge, and he would give him an excuse to eat while laying across from Bella.

After a few minutes he finally returned with everything. "Breakfast is served, m'lady."
 
Bella was really happy as she was sat up in bed, running her fingers in her hair she was humming as she waited for him. But then she heard him coming, and when she saw him. Her smile grew even bigger.

"Mmm Jared that smells perfect" She saw the juice, French toast with bacon, sausage and powder sugar. "You went all out" She grinned, when he placed it on her lap. She took a sip of her juice and sighed some. Then took a bite of her toast.

"Mmm god, your a great lover and a great cook" She said with a grin.
 
Jared stuttered, almost spilling his tea, and quickly recovered. "Ahem... Thank you." He smiled, ears turning a little red, "You're absolutely perfect." He said with his own smile. He paused then found what he hoped was a safe place to begin, "I assume you and your guy... you know... I'm sure I wasn't your first. Like wise I've dated..." he could barely meet Bella's eyes, more out of embarrassing, "When I'm with you, everything just seems so perfect. I've never know that with anyone. I've never even heard of someone claiming to have that with anyone. Do you think it's possible we truly are made for just one other person? I didn't think that way before, but now... I don't know."
 
She smiled seeing what he was doing, she giggled and listened to what he said. Looking into his eyes she was serious "Yes I think it's possible" She said simply, gazing into his eyes "I think we are made for just one other person. Sex with Shawn never much pleased me, but I didn't know if it was him, me or just the sex. But you feel perfect inside me, I think I was made for you and you alone"
 
Jared nodded in silent agreement. "We just fit, but more than physically. You know me better than anyone, and I understand you which is more than I can say for a lot of women." He smiled then went back to eating.

"Do you still want to run away with me?" He asked casually, "I was thinking about it while making breakfast, and I really think we can but we have to be smart about it. But if you want to... I mean, IF you want to. But... I'd like that." he gestured to the breakfast and then her, "I'd certainly like more of this."
 
Bella ran her fingers in her hair for a moment, then took another bite of her breakfast she nodded. "Yes, I'm only happy to be with you, so as long as we are careful I want to start a life with you. A life we were really meant to have, and not the relationship of step siblings"
 
Jared nodded, "I know. I feel the same, and I want to make sure we do this right. Everything is changed for both of us." He smiled, pausing to lean over and place a tender kiss on Bella's lips wondering how long he'd last before just asking her... officially.
 
She couldn't even help but stay silent, she sighed softly closing her eyes as he kissed her. Her hand resting on the side of his face and was really happy to be there. As he kissed her she moaned a little bit, she sighed a bit. "I love you Jared" She said kindly, lost in the world now, stroking his cheek.
 
"And I love you, Bella." He smiled, watching her and not moving so as not to break their physical connection.
 
It was a wonderful morning that was for sure, after breakfast she took a shower and got dressed, just wearing some shorts and a t-shirt, she walked around the old house wondering where Jared was.
 
Jared had promised he wouldn't be gone long, but then called to say the meeting was pushed back to after lunch. He finally returned well after lunch but still before the evening, "Bella?" He was already looking for her before he'd even closed the door still eager to take her out to eat on a proper date.
 
Bella spent most of the day reading, until she heard Jared's voice and put the book down. "I'm in here Jared" She called. Getting up she went to him and smiled, walking up to him. Wrapping her arms around him and kissed him hello.
 
Jared dipped and lifted Bella, kissing her then holding to him in the act of enjoying her being in his arms again. "I actually missed you more than I thought possible." he gave a breathy chuckle and returned her to the ground.

"So, I made dinner arrangements for tonight." he continued to smile, reaching up to brush a stray lock of hair back in place. Though he likely did so more as the excuse to touch Bella, than actually fix runaway strands of hair.
 
Bella's eyes lit up "well I should change then, not wear this" She said kindly, she let him go and went upstairs, she got up to her closet. Then with a few minutes she got done and hummed putting on a sky blue dress. With matching high heels, then came down the stairs.

"How do I look?"
 
"Gorgeous, as always." Jared said, without missing a beat. Holding out a hand he then offered her his arm. "Right this way, m'lady. You're chariot awaits." he reached the door then broke character to explain, "But I'm really just taking you to the car. Not many carriage drivers in the suburbs."
 
Bella laughed "True, but I understand what you meant" Taking his arm she walked out to the car, when he opened up the door she got in and watched him get in.
 
Jared was either a little nervous or just very excited. He paused, turned to look at Bella and finally caved in. Leaning over her kissed her hungrily, passion sparking and promising more, but not yet.

Breaking away Jared took a quick, sharp breath, "I had to do that." he explained, tone falling just above a whisper. "I made us sushi reservations." He explained, then started the car and headed out.
 
Back
Top