I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey sexy, sorry for the late reply, had to go to docs.......Got to have loads of blood tests, hope they're normal.

I'm good apart from the above. :D

Hope it isn't anything too bad

*Warm Hug*

LOL I think they'd tell EVERYONE that these days.

I agree, more so here though as our health service is free, well we pay through National Insurance and tax but no where near what you pay! ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• October 18 2012.jpg
    October 18 2012.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 154
I agree, more so here though as our health service is free, well we pay through National Insurance and tax but no where near what you pay! ;)

I doubt its worse over there. The "American Diet" these days seems to be almost ALL fat.

I know last year when I was still working we had a couple people come through where I seriously wondered to myself "Are they gonna fit through the door?"

I doubt its worse over there. The "American Diet" these days seems to be almost ALL fat.

I know last year when I was still working we had a couple people come through where I seriously wondered to myself "Are they gonna fit through the door?"

I meant doctors striving to make sure your cholesterol is below 4.5 etc.

Eek......Not good. :(

:D

No, we have been watching the man V food........EWW :eek:

COOL! I didn't know you got the Travel Channel out there!!

Yeah, Its no wonder he doesn't do that anymore. I think it got to be really bad for him.

Bizarre Foods is even weirder LOL

:eek: You are a naughty boy!

I've been so sleepy recently.......More than normal! :cool:

Hehehehe. :D

Thinking about that makes me feel all warm and snuggly. Come cuddle with me. =^.^= <--- kitty whiskers!

About food, it's a wonder anyone's healthy with all the crap that's put into food these days. I'm no health guru but at least I try to eat decently. Might as well open a bucket of chemicals and drink it. :/

COOL! I didn't know you got the Travel Channel out there!!

Yeah, Its no wonder he doesn't do that anymore. I think it got to be really bad for him.

Bizarre Foods is even weirder LOL

I think it's on discovery over here. :)

I'm not surprised! :D

I'll look out for that one. lol

Hehehehe. :D

Thinking about that makes me feel all warm and snuggly. Come cuddle with me. =^.^= <--- kitty whiskers!

About food, it's a wonder anyone's healthy with all the crap that's put into food these days. I'm no health guru but at least I try to eat decently. Might as well open a bucket of chemicals and drink it. :/

:p

Mmm.......:kiss:

Yes, we are watching a series about it......worrying! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back