Do you thinbk about sucking dick when you jerk off?

Ever since the first time I suck dick. Its always been my trunk card when jerking or fucking. It will keep me going just remembering what it feels like to have a cock in my mouth.
 
I'm always dreaming and fantasizing about having a big cock fucking my mouth. I'm a cocksucker! It's who I am and what I am!
 
holding the cock in my hand

When my wife gives me a blowjob, and she's an excellent cocksucker, I alternate between enjoying the sensations of her sucking me and imagining how wonderful I know it must feel for her with my cock stuffed deep in her throat!!
I have the same feeling about cock ...!!
 
I just came yesterday thinking about my father in law sucking me off. I fantasize about him coming over to fix my water heater and surprising me when he walks in while I am jacking off. He says to me let me help you with that then he drops to his knees it takes my cock in his mouth. He's slowly slides my seven and a half inches down his throat and it is so HOT I cannot stand it and shoot my load down his throat
 
I do alot now as part of many other things. I used to rarely think about it but now it is a huge turn on
 
Hard not too.

I often think about sucking a cock as I stroke and when I cum I imagine I am cumming in my mouth. I have had two cocks in my mouth, both in my twenties. The first was my own. I was much more flexible then. Cumming was intense. Not really that enjoyable. Its hard to cum and enjoy making someone cum at the same time.

The second one was my friend. Oddly for him and sadly for me he didn't cum from oral stimulation.

When my wife is blowing me I always imaging we were in reversed roles. Thinking about having a cock erupting in my mouth gets me every time.

Someday I will get my chance.
 
Sometimes...lately...rimming, then fucking that slicked up tight hole...pulling out, hauling off that rubber and finishing on his face....
 
Back
Top