What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
......nothing.......

*pokes a random person and runs*

nope

amazing_spiderman_gif_2_by_rxnnmorgan-d57yu3u.gif
 
Sitting at the hospital with my boyfriend, bah I have the word boyfriend, to common a word to mean anything serious nowadays.
 
Thanks. For the advice. For listening to me rant. For grounding me. All of you, Scuttles, Freekles and Cait.

Like the other two, you know how to find me, VT if you need an ear. I know people like him, have helped people like him. They always manage to crawl out on their own, even when you think they can't. In that small percent that actually can't? While it's hard to watch, sometimes, that's what you have to do and I think you answered your own question. There are things you aren't willing to lend yourself to and rightly so. He burnt his bridges, let him build his own way over troubled waters. In the end, it comes down to what you can live with and what you can't. You. Not him. Humans are durable. The Universe does provide. It comes down to his nature. Lazy or willing to work hard.
 
Smacking random people!!!

*smack*
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*
and
*smack*
 
What am doing right now? To answer the OP's question chatting with a friend via Twitter.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top