Aunt Christy (Closed for jc199123)

Justin didn't know what to say his mind was on the blue balls he was more than likely developing at this point. He could tell by the look on his aunts face that he didn't have a girlfriend interesting seeing how they were going to share a room. They continued to talk until his mom went to fix dinner for them. He types something on his cellphone and showed it to his aunt . The message was "meet me in our room I want and need you bad. Tell mom that you are going to take a shower before dinner."

Justin sneaks off to his room to wait for his aunt to come in. While he waited he wondered if she would actually come. He had a shower in his room and their was a guest bathroom with a shower beside him so they could turn on any shower while they had sex and his mother wouldn't suspect a thing.
 
Christy reads the message without comment or visible body language.
After he goes out of the living room Christy goes to the kitchen, where she finds Mary, back to her, preparing what looks like to be a rather elaborate dinner.
She says that she thinks she will have a shower before dinner. Mary turns around and says,
"Stop right there, Christy. Let's talk.
"I have noticed that my son seems rather taken with you. That may or may not be a good thing. You always were the slut who shows off her perfect body to anything who will look and to have your way with them. I know that you have a way with men and a way of living your life. That is your choice.
"But I am worried about my Justin. I do not want him to be wantonly and gratuitously defiled.
"You see, he is very shy and gentle and, what is worse, seems to have no friends. I admit that I might partly be to blame for this, due to the very conservative and restrictive upbringing I have subjected him to.
"I would love it if you could perhaps help to bring him out of his shell and make a Man of him. I know you can do it. You are a woman of this world and nothing fazes you. Please note, making a Man of him is much more than just taking his flower, if you know what I mean. This is the reason I have arranged for you two to share the same room.
"Will you do this for me? Can you do this?"
Christy is normally not scared of anybody or anything, except perhaps her elder sister. She was prepared for and expecting a right bollocking. Instead she gets a request for help, which she knows she will be able to give admirably. Her expression changes suitably into a broad smile.
"Well yes!", replies Christy. "I think I can. Any restrictions on how I may 'help' him?"
"No, apart from breaking the law", replies Mary. "I will leave your methods and actions up to you and how you see fit.
"Ok, go and have your shower", she says with a wink, as though she knows that something more than "just a shower" will happen.
As Christy goes towards her room it occurs to her that some time has passed, and whether Justin has given up on her appearing.
She knocks lightly on the door and goes in.
 
Last edited:
When Justin got to his room he turned on his tv one to create a cover for him and two he was going to watch something just incase his mother stopped his aunt for any reason. He was glad that he turned the tv on because his aunt took a long time to get up to his room and he. wondered what his mother said to his aunt because the look on his aunts face said it was good. He grabbed his aunt feeling up her ass as he rubbed his crotch on her pussy. "Can we please make love?" He asked trying to pull his aunt closer to him.
 
"Oh my poor boy!" says Christy. "You do have a lot to learn --
"Come on let's have a hug and a kiss first --"
and her hand goes around to his bottom so she can press him in to her. She feels the state of his erection, which is poking up between her legs towards her wet and dripping pussy.
She lifts him up against her so their lips can meet. She kisses him. Of course the act of lifting him up also causes his cock to part her vaginal lips and go into the steamy hotness within ...
 
Justin could feel his cock slip into her pussy and he wished he didn't have clothes on when it happened. He kissed his aunt passionately for awhile before asking "why don't we lay down and continue this?" He started kissing her neck as his hands finally left her ass and began to explore her body.
 
"Why don't we lie down?" repeats Christy, while all the time lifting him up and down firmly to drive him deeper into her.
"Well let me see now -- "I know. Clothes!"
and she lets him out, and then rolls him onto the bed. "How about getting comfortable yourself?" as she says as she removes her dress, or more correctly gives a little shake of her body and her "dress" falls off.
She then gets onto the bed beside him and says,"Now where were we?" as her hand snakes around him and pulls him closer to her.
 
Justin got himself naked like his aunt and when she joined him on the bed he said "I think we were here" kissing her again. He let his hands rub all over her body stopping at her breasts. He began to massage her breasts as he moaned into the kiss. He broke the kiss and asked "aunt Christy will you let me fuck your muscles?" When he asked his face began to grow red with embarrassment.
 
"Ahh yes I remember!" says Christy as she is kissed by her nephew.
She turns to face him and takes his cock between her upper thighs and feeds it in to her.
"We were also here, I seem to remember!" she continues as she thrusts against him and pulls him in hard into her.
"Fuck my muscles? Now there is an idea -- How about feeling them first?"
and she gets rolls away, turns him onto his back and mounts him. Her big thighs squeeze his chest and she flexes in full view of him as she - NSFW rides him up, down, up, down, with her pussy muscles massaging his cock strongly.
 
Justin let out a long groan when his aunt mounted him and started to ride him. His hands rubbed on her flexing muscles as he moaned out completely on cloud nine about his first fuck and he was enjoying every second of it. "Oh aunt I can imagine my cock sliding between your muscles and I think it would feel heavenly." He said between moans and groans.
 
"You do?" says Christy as she gets off his twitching cock before he has cum.
She kneels on the bed beside him and makes a double bicep pose.
"Put it there --" she orders, ready to catch him should he start to overbalance.
 
Justin choose his aunt's left bicep and pushed it in where her forearm meets her bicep. He slowly starts to thrust himself in the two muscles letting out groans as he done so. "Mhmmmmm I cannot believe I am fucking an Amazon Goddess and her muscles." He said between groans. He starts to pound harder grabbing her shoulder as well as her elbow for more thrust and stability. He began to moan as he continued to fuck her muscles. "Are you comfortable?" He asks making sure he wasn't putting too much strain on her vice like muscles and body.
 
When Justin pushes his cock in between Christy's upper- and forearm she alternately contracts and relaxes her biceps to massage his cock.
"Well yes you are!" says Christy. "Have you done that before? I love it! What about you?"
"Well yes I am very comfortable. But remember -- no messes. And I don't like waste!"
She squeezes on his cock firmly.
 
"I am doing this for the first time aunt and I am enjoying this a lot." Justin said as he continued to pound his aunt's muscles. He could feel himself start to grow closer to cumming and he moaned out "where do you want me to cum?"
 
"Well not there", says Christy as she takes her arm away and takes hold of his cock with the other hand. "That will make a mess.
"Errr -- ahhh -- we need a receptacle of some description.
"I think I know where there is one -- Come here!" and Christy lies back on the bed and pulls him by the cock on top of her. She directs the cock to its rightful position.
 
Justin starts to pound into his aunt with the same intensity as he done with her muscles. He could feel himself speeding to his orgasm and with one final push he buried himself deep into her pussy as he came for the first time filling his room with moans
 
"Ooh yes!" pants Christy as her nephew pounds her deep. "Oooh oooh AHHH! she stifles her cry of ecstasy as she cums with a gush of fluid all around his cock. She tries to hush up her sounds, as she does not want the others in the house to hear.
"Oh yes!!" says Christy. "You will be good. So big and thick and hard --" She hugs him in and kisses him with her tongue as he finishes emptying in to her.
Then after a few minutes she suggests they should be getting back to the living room so as "not to raise suspicion", although she knows that her sister will not have any suspicions.
"You go down first. I'll follow in a few minutes after I have cleaned up and changed", she says.
 
Justin semi done as he was told before he went to the living room he went into the guest bathroom and cleaned himself up. He sat in the living room and waited for his aunt to come down. He couldn't really tell if his mother suspected a thing.
 
Mary is in the act of setting the table for Dinner when she sees Justin come in to the living room. She remarks that he looks great and "radiant"; and that is is good that he has cleaned up and dressed well "for our guest", and that she hopes that he is OK with them both sharing a room while Christy is staying with them.
"And, please, be a gentleman and be nice to her", says Mary to Justin.
After a few minutes Christy comes into the living room.
"Good evening all!" she says as she sits beside Justin on a couch. Her green spit skirt falls apart, exposing her legs. "Sorry I am late --"
 
Justin could see that his aunt's dress had opened and he grinned as he moved his hand to her thigh before he snuck his hand down teasing her slit. He made sure that his mother couldn't see what he done so that he wouldn't get into trouble. He knew that what they had just done was wrong but it felt good and he hoped that his aunt enjoyed it.
 
As expected (and perhaps hoped for) Justin's fingers find their way up her inner thigh and under her green thong and into her moist warm love canal. Christy sits to try and conceal what is happening from the others, using her hand to cover the area. She rather likes this and her stay with her relatives here looks like it will be good.
Then Mary announces that dinner is ready and please go through and take a seat. Christy goes through to the dining room in front of Justin.
 
Justin continued to tease his aunt making sure that his mother couldn't see what he was doing. He could feel her folds wet around his fingers.
 
And likewise Christy is teasing her nephew by rubbing her bottom across his crotch and dick as he follows her into the dining room.
For some strange reason they find themselves sitting next to each other at the table.
While Mary is putting serving up Dave, her somewhat older and slightly portly husband (and thus Christy's brother-in-law) is walking round the table with the wine bottle, filling up everyone's glass. He seems to spend some time immediately behind Christy for some reason.
Christy remarks to Mary that the meal looks delicious and she is very hungry --
 
When they went to sit down he finally removed his fingers from his aunt. He loved the feeling of his aunt's bottom grazing his crotch as they walked and wished that she could sit on his lap as they ate. during the whole meal he was tempted to replace his fingers between her legs but at this setting he would surly be caught if he done so. During the whole dinner he. pictured his aunt in many of his fantasies dressed up in some like female superheroes.
 
Well, yes, during, during dinner it is probably rather prudent for Aunt Christy to behave herself, and it appears that her nephew thinks likewise. So they were sitting with thighs touching but that is all.
Conversation, of course, occurs, Christy describes her time away, nursing studies and working in the big city hospital where her -- er -- "special" talents seem to be much appreciated, though she does not appreciate the attention she gets from many of the more obnoxious doctors. Why do people in positions of power seem to get away with such dreadful Weinsteinish behavior? Christy, at least, is able to put these people in their place, at the cost of the odd bruise and broken bone and broken ego.
Likewise Christy catches up with the doings of Mary, David and Justin. She innocently asks Justin about how the girls are treating him and if he has a girlfriend and -- "they must be eating you alive you are so cute and handsome!"
After dinner Dave suggests going to the living room for coffee and a port. Christy declines, saying that after this long day she would like to turn in if that is OK ...
 
During the dinner conversations Justin didn't answer his aunt when she asked about him having a girlfriend because he didn't and until he had sex with her he was a virgin. He was surprised when his aunt turned down talking with his mother some more but he figured that the trip and love making did take something out of her. "Aunt I will help you to our room." He said to her waiting for her to get up. When they were away from any prying eyes he gave her firm ass a squeeze and a kiss on her bare shoulders.
 
Back
Top