Mother of the Groom

Matt exhaled happily with the sounds of his mother's groans of pleasure echoing throughout the bedroom inside the suite. This was what he wanted, and now he had to deliver...he wanted Melinda to want this just as much.

He repositioned himself, sitting on his knees, while he elevated Melinda's legs, propping them up against his shoulders.

Once situated, he began to drive his cock down and deep inside his mother's pussy, fucking her slowly but somewhat roughly.
 
Acceptance



So this is it, Melinda thought as the pleasure burgeoned in her loins from Matt’s full entrance. I’m committing incest.

Now situated, Matt began to drive his erection down and deep inside his mother, making love to her mostly slowly, but somewhat roughly. Melinda’s hips rocked in perfect complement to the rhythm he set. She’d known him his entire life. She instinctively moved with him.

I’m committing incest, the thought echoed in her mind as she realized few mothers would ever share such closeness with their son.

I’m committing incest, and... The rest of this idea erupted as a loud moan.

“I like it!”

 
The way they began to make love, one would think that Matt and Melinda were long-time lovers. This was only their first experience, however; Melinda's knowing Matt for his entire life allowed her to instinctually move with him.

"I like it!" Matt heard his mother moan from beneath him.

"Mmm, I love it too," Matt replied, continuing to thrust into her slowly.

He leaned down and kissed Melinda, his tongue swirling around in her mouth quickly. Pulling away, he smiled down at her, then began to pick up the pace behind the movement of his hips. Short, low grunts came from Matt's mouth each time he pushed deep inside her, the smacking of their hips echoing throughout the room.
 
Like an Overwound Clock



Too many years had passed since Melinda’s husband had made such passionate love to her. Add to this the excitement of any new lover, plus the taboo nature of this one, and Melinda’s excitement and pleasure rose exponentially.

“Oh Matt,” she groaned. “I’m not going to last long....”

 
Despite Melinda's cries that she wasn't going to last much longer, Matt continued to press on. His hips continued to move in tandem with his mother's. He wanted to feel her as she reached her climax, and he knew this wouldn't be the first one she would reach.

"That's OK...cum for me, Mom...cum for me," he whispered. "Please..."
 
Mommy’s Coming



“Oh Matt,” Melinda groaned. “I’m not going to last long....”

“That’s OK,” Matt whispered as he continued making impassioned love to her. “Come for me, Mom....”

That last word did it. Ecstasy exploded in her loins with a rush of overwhelming joy she hadn’t felt since... Like she’d never felt before.

“Come for me,” she heard Matt panting as he failed to recognize the significance of her silence. “Please....”

That little-boy please did it, as the incredible intensity of her pleasure become unbelieveable.

“Oh! I am, Matt... I am!” she screamed with rapture. “I am! Mommy’s coming!!!”

 
Melinda's screams filled Matt's ears just as much as his erection repeatedly filled her. He wanted to drive his mother to delights she had not felt in a long time, if ever, and with two words...

"Mommy's coming!"

...he knew he had succeeded. Matt clung to Melinda tightly to let her ride out her orgasm, her juices coating his member and the linens beneath them. His thrusts slowed; he wanted her to come down from her high before he began to move toward his.

Once more, his face moved to hers, and he engaged her in another deep kiss, moaning into her mouth. "Mommy came so much..." he whispered with a small, knowing grin.

There was something Matt found so unbelievably sexy yet delicious dirty in calling Melinda 'Mommy' while balls-deep inside of her. And if she were to catch onto Matt's little name game, then he knew he'd be turned on enough to return the favor in no time.
 
Maternal Pride



“Now it’s your turn,” Melinda panted, recovering some from her orgasm as Matt continued making love to her. “Make your Mommy proud and show her what a man you’ve become.”

 
Matt leaned down, chuckling a little in Melinda's ear. "Mmm, you know I always want to make my Mommy proud..." he whispered in her ear before nipping at it. "Get on your hands and knees for me."
 
Piggyback



“Get on your hands and knees for me,” Matthew whispered, nipping at Melinda’s ear as he withdrew from her. She immediately rolled onto her stomach then pulled her knees up to raise her bottom to him.

“There you go!” She laughed excitedly. “Now make Mommy proud!”

 
Matt playfully swatted at his mother's bottom as she raised it in the air for him. Once again, he pulled her panties to the side and stroked himself, her juices providing more than enough lubrication. He slid himself back inside her and began to thrust hard.

"I wanna make my Mommy really proud of her baby boy," Matt groaned from behind Melinda, his hips loudly colliding with hers while his shaft pistoned in and out of her, the head probing her inner walls.
 
First Concerns



“I wanna make my Mommy really proud of her baby boy,” Matt panted as he made doggy-style love to Melinda.

“Then make me come again!” Melinda demanded with a groan. She had not meant to say it. She would rather worry about Matt’s happiness. But years of infrequent and unsatisfactory sex with her husband had left her desperate for an adventure like this.

“Oh, Matt,” she quickly added as the bed rocked beneath her. “Don’t worry about that. Just do what makes you happy.”

 
Matt grinned from behind Melinda as she lustily demanded that he make her come again before retracting her pleas. It was kind of sweet that she wanted him to do what made him happy, but he knew she wanted to come once more, so why not give her what she wanted?

"No, no," Matt panted. "We're both going to enjoy this..."

With that, he grabbed a light hold of his mother's hair and pulled back, forcing her to arch her upper body. His other hand drifted to the front of her body and between her legs, and his fingers began to intensely rub her dripping slit.

Matt had his mother on all fours in front of him, her dress bunched at her waist, her panties to the side, and his throbbing shaft buried inside her. He began to pound into her, uttering a "Fuck!" in pleasure every couple of thrusts, paying no mind to the fact that the woman he was hammering hated when he swore growing up.
 
Like a Lady Would



“Fuck!” Matt grunted as he thrust into Melinda doggy-style. “Fuck... fuck... fuck....”

Melinda almost never cursed, but the perversity of the moment, and the intense emotions and ecstatic sensations it involved, had her mind cross-wired. Needing something to cling to, she found it in Matt’s voice. She began chanting in rhythm herself. “Fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck.... Oh... oh! fuck... fuck... fuck... oh, fuck.... fuck....”

 
Matt let go of Melinda's hair and moved both hands to her shoulders, his fingers latching around them tightly as he pushed as hard as he could, her echoes of "fuck" spurring him on.

He sank himself deep inside her and let out a low groan. He could feel an orgasm impending, and knew he wasn't going to last much longer inside his mother.

"I'm...I'm gonna come," he moaned out, still thrusting away.
 
Encouragement



“I’m...” Matt moaned as he furiously fucked Melinda doggy style. “I’m gonna come!”

“Do it!” Melinda screamed in her own burgeoning ecstasy, her voice only partially muffled by the bedspread against which she pressed her face. “Do it inside me!!!”

 
"Oh, fuck!" Matt cried out. His body twitched as he slammed his throbbing member deep inside his mother once more, holding it inside her while he came hard, shooting several strands of his warm seed inside Melinda's waiting pussy, filling her up.

"God, yes," he groaned, still panting heavily as he continued to ride out his orgasm. He leaned over Melinda, clearly spent from how rigorous their lovemaking was.
 
Good for Him!



Melinda felt Matt’s erection swell slightly and could tell by his gasping that he had started to come.

“God yes...” he finally groaned, and slumped over her back.

As good as it had felt, the lingering guilt over the impropriety of the act, if nothing else, had kept Melinda from having her own orgasm. It didn’t matter. She had satisfied Matt. Shifting slightly, she slid him off her back and onto the mattress next to her.

“I think I’ll take a shower,” she said as she crawled to the edge of the king-sized bed, then swung around to bring her feet to the floor.



 
As Matt rolled off Melinda onto his back, he watched her move to the edge of the bed and swing her legs around so she could get back to her feet. She mentioned taking a shower, which seemed like an appealing idea to Matt.

"Want some company?" he asked, a devilish grin on his face.
 
Good Clean Fun



“Want some company?” Matt suggested after Melinda declared her intention to shower.

“Well, I always bathed you when you were little,” she chuckled as she stood up from the bed. “I suppose this would just be a continuation of that.”

She shed her clothes as she walked to the suite’s bathroom.


 
Matt watched Melinda undress on her way into the suite's bathroom, getting a nice look at her nude body before it disappeared. He pulled off his clothes and joined her in the bathroom.
 
Nostalgic Tease



“I suppose...” Melinda chuckled as Matt joined her in the suite’s bathroom. “If we want to make this like we did when you were little, we should draw a bath for you to sit in while I kneel outside the tub and wash you....”


 
Matt laughed and shook his head, then turned on the water and the showerhead. He put his hand under the water, waiting for it to get warm.

"I'd rather stand behind you and wash you instead," he suggested with a mischievous twinkle in his eye.
 
Double Entendre



“I suppose it is my turn,” Melinda replied, wondering if he’d catch her double meaning as she bent down to the bathtub faucet to set the water running.


 
"Oh, it'll be your turn for sure," Matt replied with a smirk, making his intentions clear. Melinda helped him get off, and now he was going to do the same for her.

"How's the water?" he asked as he stood behind her, his flaccid member brushing against her. Matt lightly ran his hands over his mother's body, waiting for the water to reach a good temperature before they could get in.
 
Back
Top