young little pussy

And now we know how Donald duck trump got elected...by old stupid men that believe bumping a 7 yr old thread might get them laid.

And now we know how Donald duck trump got elected...by old stupid men that believe bumping a 7 yr old thread might get them laid.

Well hell Dribble, kinda harsh on a newbie aren't you?

Well hell Dribble, kinda harsh on a newbie aren't you?

Am I wrong?

Let me enlighten our newbs.
1) People that haven't posted in years, aren't hiding.
2) Anything that sounds too good to be true, is too good to be true.
3) There are 2 reasons to bump a 7yr old thread. One, they are desperate enough to go back through the archives. Two, they are an alt looking for fresh meat.

Am I wrong?

Let me enlighten our newbs.
1) People that haven't posted in years, aren't hiding.
2) Anything that sounds too good to be true, is too good to be true.
3) There are 2 reasons to bump a 7yr old thread. One, they are desperate enough to go back through the archives. Two, they are an alt looking for fresh meat.

Thank you for your blunt edification. Not everyone uses these forums everyday, some folks actually have a life and miss some of the smaller nuances and aren't quite as jaded as you seem to be.

Thank you for your blunt edification. Not everyone uses these forums everyday, some folks actually have a life and miss some of the smaller nuances and aren't quite as jaded as you seem to be.

Sorry if the truth is too much. God gave you a brain...use it. Or not. If you actually read through the thread, you would have found that the OP was outed in 2012. But hey....maybe 2019 magically changed that? Lol.

Sorry if the truth is too much. God gave you a brain...use it. Or not. If you actually read through the thread, you would have found that the OP was outed in 2012. But hey....maybe 2019 magically changed that? Lol.

LOL! Have read through it and saw the dates. I'm just wondering why you care so much you have to trounce all over an old man's fantasy. Who truly cares except maybe someone who has appointed themselves the forum/thread police?

LOL! Have read through it and saw the dates. I'm just wondering why you care so much you have to trounce all over an old man's fantasy. Who truly cares except maybe someone who has appointed themselves the forum/thread police?

I hate seeing people become disillusioned. There is a very sick group of people here that pretend to be something that they aren't. If you dont mind becoming involved w a guy pretending to be a girl, and then having them blackmail you....that is your choice. But I bet not all noobs would like that. What one finds if you watch closely, is these people use the same patterns over and over. Bumping 7 yr old threads w a new account is one.

Enjoy your fantasy....lol.

I hate seeing people become disillusioned. There is a very sick group of people here that pretend to be something that they aren't. If you dont mind becoming involved w a guy pretending to be a girl, and then having them blackmail you....that is your choice. But I bet not all noobs would like that. What one finds if you watch closely, is these people use the same patterns over and over. Bumping 7 yr old threads w a new account is one.

Enjoy your fantasy....lol.

Thank you for that explanation it makes sense w/o being offensive.

And by the way, it's not my fantasy. When I saw the post about 'Young Pussy', my curiosity was peaked, I opened it and scrolled through it. Then I opened and checked the public profile of the poster and thought, "WTF?" Big age difference. I then opened Literotica's story side bio and it reinforced the first WTF (Yes, I checked both of yours too).

What disturbed me about your post, wasn't the fact you were notifying people it was seven years old, (which was decent of you). What I found objectionable was the implication that an older gentleman, who responded to the post, was stupid; and the deeper implication, 'since an older gentleman responded, all older folks must be stupid and therefore were stupid enough to vote for Trump'.

I thank you again for the reasonable explanation. :D

Brooke - If you are still looking - Here to help and give you multiple orgasms after playing for a while

Mark

23 female horny for much older man. love roleplay, fetish, etc. leading up to real-life. dirty little girl looking for older man to control me.

Yup, and I am Uncle Joe. At best this is Ted the bald fat potato farmer from Idaho, at worst it's your friendly law enforcement officer fishing for sexual predators. Steering clear.

Back