the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
The is a contest advisory for any LITEROTICAN who is not familiar with the A.I.R. Contest system. Please read the following before you submit a story if you want it to be eligible for our contest. Good luck all…

A.I.R. has no formal ties to LITEROTICA. They are two distinct and seperate organizations. A.I.R runs their contests at the same time as LITEROTICA (with usually the same theme) but does so under its own rules and regulations.

They are as follows:

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Nude Day Contest


burka_veil_hijab_arab_sex_32.jpg


You can begin submitting your stories on Saturday, June 16th and up until July 10th. We encourage all contestants to submit their stories as early in the submission window as possible. Those authors who try to abuse the system by entering their stories at the very last hour (using the infamous darkboy technique) will risk having their stories disqualified.

The winners will be announced on or around July 17th

You can discuss this special contest on this thread or on the tigerlady’s AHland toady thread.


RULES (for the A.I.R. section of the contest):
(see the QUEEN for this weeks LITEROTICA Rules and their interpretation)

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score
6) Most Favorites (both author and story favorites)

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 250 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Authors are prohibited from voting or commenting on their own stories. Their votes on competing stories will also be swept away.

- Story must have a Nude Day Theme.

- It must be erotic in content.

- Non-Human/Science-Fiction category stories will not be accepted in this contest.

- Story must not exceed 4 LITEROTICA pages in length (15,000 words).

- Each author is allowed only one submission (under his name and his various ALTS – ie
ace and his gay guy ALT from Minnesota are allowed only one entry - not two) per contest.

-An exception to this rule has been made for Top 25 “Most Favorited” authors – they are allowed two or three depending upon their ranking.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.
Lovergirl, due to previous infractions of this rule, has been suspended for this contest as she is in the process of serving her 3 contest suspension.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread.

Good Luck!!!
 
[SIZE="+4"]
Newbie Alert​
[/SIZE]


The above is bullshit. This is a fake contest put on by scouries so he can win a contest. His own.

None of the rules above apply to any real Lit contest. They are just more of scouries continuous bullshit.
 
On behalf of everyone associated with A.I.R. (more than a million members and growing) I’d like to welcome everyone to the second week of the

[size=+3] ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS[/size]

2012 Nude Day Contest


We’ve been delighted with the response so far – entries are up over 17% from last year while vote totals have grown even faster (up 21%). The overall quality of the writing has been more than acceptable.

We’d also like to single out two LITEROTICANS, the SURVIVALISTS boxy and SusieQ for the restraint they’ve shown so far. No PAULETTA sightings at all! Praise the Lord.

Unfortunately our old friend oggy hass been disqualified from the contest for exceeding the entry limit. I’m afraid the poor dear just didn’t understand the instructions. The Board of A.I.R. is actually now considering giving special a dispensation to him and hopefully will reinstate one of his stories.

NakedBasketballAG3.jpg

nude day b-ball? and no, its not pauletta...

HEAT parade today so our offices will be closed for the rest of the day.
 
SILKYI just lost 400 votes and dropped 5 points which is unheard of...My story had lingered between 4.69-4.71 all contest and now is 4.65...What is weird is that there is no way 1/3 of the votes are invalid...as being an incest story 1200 plus votes on a 110,000 read story is pretty normal...Oh well...the risk of having a story in a contest I suppose...

silkstockingslover_11911734cbe5fa73d197-converted.jpg


Sorry to hear your sad news. There are three possible explanations for this almost unheard of huge sweep of votes this early in the contest.

One possibility is that MANU was confused and thought lovergirl (yes the convicted cheat) was the author of the story and figured he better get to work on it right away.

Two, you made a big mistake by entering your story so early in the contest submission window and thus exposed yourself to the dreaded “big, big broom”. Most LITEROTICANS now follow the darkboy rule and wait til the last second before submitting.

The way the sweeps system works is as follows: There are 10 different “sweep brushes” in the palace’s arsenal. They all are different and look for different things. Some are big brooms and some are small brushes. However as a general rule they only use 5 of them in any standard contest. Which is the reason why some contests don’t experience much sweeping while other ones do.

However, no matter which brooms they choose to use in any contest it’s always best to wait until the last minute as darkboy has so cleverly postulated. This is because they space the sweeps out over the contest period – hence stories submitted the first day are swept all five times while later entered stories may be swept only once or twice.

What may have happened here is they unleashed the “big, big broom” early in the contest. This broom is the real killer, whenever it’s used in a contest the number of swept votes spikes up dramatically (it removes twenty to thirty times the number of votes some of the smaller brooms do).

And when it’s used early in the contest (and it’s never used more than once in any contest) the early entries are fucked while those that waited escape unscathed.

The third and final possibility is that MANU pulled out his fearsome FOREIGN broom – a broom that decimates all the foreign votes while leaving only good old American votes intact. This is a broom he usually only uses once every four years. The guys an Olympics fanatic and as the games near his desire to have Americans as LITEROTICA gold medalists in his contests skyrockets.

Of course the other possibility is that you tried to pull a lovergirl (yes the convicted cheat) on him and you got caught.
 
[SIZE="+4"]
Newbie Alert​
[/SIZE]


Scouries has no idea how the sweeps work. Some of us have an idea or two but no one beside Manu knows exactly. Scouries keeps trying to find out so he can get around them but that ain't happening.

So everything you read in the post above is pure bullshit.
 
SILKYI just lost 400 votes and dropped 5 points which is unheard of...My story had lingered between 4.69-4.71 all contest and now is 4.65...What is weird is that there is no way 1/3 of the votes are invalid...as being an incest story 1200 plus votes on a 110,000 read story is pretty normal...Oh well...the risk of having a story in a contest I suppose...

silkstockingslover_11911734cbe5fa73d197-converted.jpg


Sorry to hear your sad news. There are three possible explanations for this almost unheard of huge sweep of votes this early in the contest.

One possibility is that MANU was confused and thought James Scouries(yes the convicted cheat) was the author of the story and figured he better get to work on it right away.

Two, you made a big mistake by entering your story so early in the contest submission window and thus exposed yourself to the dreaded “big, big broom”. Most LITEROTICANS now follow the darkboy rule and wait til the last second before submitting.

The way the sweeps system works is as follows: There are 10 different “sweep brushes” in the palace’s arsenal. They all are different and look for different things. Some are big brooms and some are small brushes. However as a general rule they only use 5 of them in any standard contest. Which is the reason why some contests don’t experience much sweeping while other ones do.

However, no matter which brooms they choose to use in any contest it’s always best to wait until the last minute as darkboy has so cleverly postulated. This is because they space the sweeps out over the contest period – hence stories submitted the first day are swept all five times while later entered stories may be swept only once or twice.

What may have happened here is they unleashed the “big, big broom” early in the contest. This broom is the real killer, whenever it’s used in a contest the number of swept votes spikes up dramatically (it removes twenty to thirty times the number of votes some of the smaller brooms do).

And when it’s used early in the contest (and it’s never used more than once in any contest) the early entries are fucked while those that waited escape unscathed.

The third and final possibility is that MANU pulled out his fearsome FOREIGN broom – a broom that decimates all the foreign votes while leaving only good old American votes intact. This is a broom he usually only uses once every four years. The guys an Olympics fanatic and as the games near his desire to have Americans as LITEROTICA gold medalists in his contests skyrockets.

Of course the other possibility is that you tried to pull a James Scouries (yes the convicted cheat) on him and you got caught.


Changed this so it would be more accurate
 
I'd just like to advise any newbies that our pal boxy is trying to pulll your legs by pretending he's never heard of A.I.R. Like as if everyone doesn’t know about about how he's run into trouble by his attempts to skirt their well publicized rules.

image.php

bad boy boxy...

[size=+3]the ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS[/size]

2012 Nude Day Contest


dancing_girls_gif.gif

 
[SIZE=+4]Welcome to yet another part of ScouriesFantasyWorld[/SIZE]

This Part is the Fake Contest thread

Brought to you by LITEROTICA’S GREATEST LIAR AND FRAUD and his Propaganda ALT ScouriesWorld/Jacqui O

Where Scouries ego is the one and only thing that counts.


Maybe if I use enough large colorful fonts, he'll take me off ignore. :D

At least the newbies will be warned.
 
Important announcement to all authors!

Welcome to Lovecraft's World! A proud Sponsor of the only sanctioned Nude Day Contest!

The one that can be found on the Literotica homepage!

and the one discussed here:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=811158

Any other threads discussing contests are Fake! There is no such thing as The AIR contest. If it were legit it would be mentioned on lit's homepage and there would be a link to the stories!

Do not be fooled people, there is only one LEGITIMATE contest and Scouries is not part of it!
 
Everyone has heard of the imaginary fake contest "A.I.R." which is solely the imaginary notion of the fool known as scouries (the wellknown cheat).

Everyone knows that there are no rules to be skirted, and no one has ever actually entered this bullshit "contest."

But have no fear, Souries! Here is a real club, and the members have heard about you and would love for you to join them;
stupid_idiot_club.png

Imagine that! You don't have to be alone in your idiocy any longer! :heart:

No need for thanks, dear. Just pack your bags and hop on the train. We'll get along just fine without you.
 
I'd just like to advise any newbies that our pal boxy is trying to pulll your legs by pretending he's never heard of A.I.R. Like as if everyone doesn’t know about about how he's run into trouble by his attempts to skirt their well publicized rules.

image.php

bad boy boxy...


dancing_girls_gif.gif


Of course I've heard of A.I.R., just as I've heard of Never-Never Land and the Land of Oz and Where the Wild Things Are. None of those things or places exist, and the first one is strictly a figment of the imagination of the person to whom I am responding here.

I will say one thing good about him. At least he posts some sexy pictures sometimes, probably violating copyright laws in doing it.
 
I have to say this is the type of thing that the A.I.R. computers don’t like. Now I don’t want to say that the weird gay guy from Minnesota (or for that matter his alt master) is necessarily responsible for this but it’s hard to argue that there’s nothing suspicious about it.

I don’t know how long these gay stories are but it’s hard to believe this “commenter” was able to read all three of them and then post these comments all within 5 minutes. Unless they’re very, very short stories!

Maybe jason is not an ALT nor associated with our friend from Minnesota but what are the odds?

09_04+hermitage+cave.jpg

okay Jason you can come out now…

This is why all posted comments are run through the A.I.R. computers for verification before they’re officially accepted by us.

[size=+2]Latest 15 Reader Comments[/size]

Comment By: jason26
Please write another chapter to this!
Submission Title: Eyes Like Winona Ch. 04- 5 Comment(s)
Category: Gay Male
Author: Cruel2BKind
If the above contains any spam or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.

You can't edit your own story
Comment By: Anonymous
Especially when you don't have a clue about simple word usage.
Submission Title: Let Him Use Your Face- 9 Comment(s)
Category: How To
Author: Goey
If the above contains any spam or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.

Comment By: jason26
Simon & Anthony
Submission Title: Eyes Like Winona Ch. 03- 24 Comment(s)
Category: Gay Male
Author: Cruel2BKind
If the above contains any spam or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.

Mmm yes!
Comment By: Anonymous
Oh God this is amazing. I came multiple time while I was listening. ;3 Kitty likes, meow hot stuff.
Submission Title: Your Secret Desire- 11 Comment(s)
Category: Text With Audio
Author: aslygrin
If the above contains any spam or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.

NEVER HAPPEN
Comment By: Anonymous
seriously doubt any guy would have taken her back. she betrayed and left him. he would have sold the cottage and put her half in trust then left with no way to find him. she left once she'll leave again no way he can trust her. KEEP IT ATLEAST SOMEWHAT REALISTIC AND BELIEVABLE PLEASE.
Submission Title: Picnic on Pebble Beach- 8 Comment(s)
Category: Incest/Taboo
Author: geronimo_appleby
If the above contains any spam or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.

Comment By: jason26
This was a hard chapter for me to read. But I love this story.
Submission Title: Poor Simon Ch. 11- 17 Comment(s)
Category: Gay Male
Author: Cruel2BKind
If the above contains any spam or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.
 
QUOTE SusieQ All of my stories are still bashed. My scores hover around 3.5 to 4.3, when other writers, much inferior storytellers have red H's on every story… No matter, I mind my own business and write my stories. No matter, perfecting my craft, getting better every year, I'm living my passion… I’m here to improve my writing by writing stories… Too many have too many alts :rolleyes:

Okay I’ve straightened them up over on the other thread and now it’s time to get back to this thread and discuss the bigger issue of our SusieQ. I was afraid that her spate of posts on the other thread meant that her NUDE DAY onslaught had begun – a fear that was immediately confirmed when I clicked open the Nude Day page.

Her comments above of course aren’t new – we’ve been hearing variations of them for over five years. From an endless river of Alts. ALTS? Yes our SusieQ is complaining about alts! andtheend, carshine boy, billyforest, little ralphie, Susie Q, etc.

Unfortunately, and I say this sadly, she is not “getting better every year”. And how do we know this? Well its simple – the readers tell us. They don’t dislike SusieQ. Heck they don’t even know her. They just don’t particularly like her stories.

No I’m not going to list the scores SusieQ and little ralphie chalked up in the last ten themed contests – they’re available on their home pages. And the excuse that she’s getting unfairly bashed simply doesn’t wash on stories that have chalked up 400 or 500 votes.

It’s time for our Susie to look at herself in the mirror. It’s time for her to stop blaming others and instead to start listening to those that have given her advice. For the truth is that she could get much better.

The first two steps she should take are: 1) Start concentrating on quality and not quantity. SURVIVALISM is not the right road. And

2) Get some help. Have your stories read and critiqued before shoving them out the door. Get an editor.Take your time. Rewrite.


Quantity-vs-Quality.jpg

SusieQ faces decision time…

I sincerely hope she finally faces the truth.
 
[size=+3]the ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS[/size]

2012 Nude Day Contest NEWS


020.jpg



A busy day on the NEW STORY page – almost 100 stories (a page and a half). Poor buggers who got relegated to the second page.

And we do have some of the big boys today – authors like MaxSebastian, RedHairedandFriendly, StangStar06, walterio, and ohio to name a few. And finally we got an entry from a Top Ten Most Favorited – Goldeniangel. I was afraid for a while that none of the Top Ten might participate.

Sadly we also had to ban some authors that broke the one entry max rule – SusieQ, oggy, silky, foolsop, and dave have all been jettisoned. When will these authors grow up and stop being greedy?

And of course we’ve had to toss ace and his alt from minnesota – not for overproduction but for miscategorizing. Too bad…

The “pauletta” syndrome has cost alexxxis her spot – she keeps bringing back and reworking old characters.

Then I see we’ve got the contest ALTS coming out of the woodwork. Bottom Up? C’mon!

One can only hope that the QUEEN will take action before every important author on the site boycotts these contests. We're lucky we have


A.I.R!
 
[SIZE="+4"]
Newbie Alert​
[/SIZE]


There are no new entries in the "A.I.R" contest from anyone since it is a fake contest and there is nowhere to enter. Any stories mentioned in the above post are stolen in Scouries mind from the new story list.

And no one has been banned from any contest, especially the Real Nude Day Contest, This is just wishful thinking on scouries part. None of the people listed have violated any real rule whatsoever.

And last but not least, no one is boycotting anything. This is just scouries telling lies to try and pull down the real contest.

As usual, just more bullshit from scouries, the king of bullshit.
 
[size=+2]**** PRESS RELEASE ****[/size]

[size=+3]ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS[/size]

At an A.I.R. meeting yesterday it was decided by the Board of Directors that they would team up with

[size=+2]ScouriesWorld[/size]

in the management and promotion of the following lists. This will be in addition to their running of the A.I.R. Themed Contests and their awarding of the MANU Award.


LITEROTICA’S TOP STORIES ALL-TIME
MOST VOTES RECEIVED LIST



LITEROTICA’S TOP STORIES ALL-TIME
MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED LIST



LITEROTICA’S TOP STORIES ALL-TIME
MOST VIEWS RECEIVED LIST



LITEROTICA’S ALL-TIME
FAVORITEST 25 AUTHORS LIST
 
[SIZE="+4"]
Newbie Alert​
[/SIZE]


Since there is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS, only scouries and his propaganda alt, scouriesworld and there is no such place as scouriesworld, a figment of scouries imagination, the meeting was small and held in scouries head.

There are no A.I.R. Theme contest except in scouries head. It must be getting crowded in there.

Last but not least, all the lists above and the so called Manu Award are made up by scouries and for scouries. It is the only way he can get his name associated with the real writers on Lit. All the lists include his name and therefore massage his ego.

As usual, just more bullshit from scouries, the king of bullshit.
 
Well unfortunately the onslaught has started! And yes we’ll hear about how all she wants to do is write. That her goal is only to improve. That she is also WoodsyWill, ShinyCarBumper, LittleRalphie, AlwaysCouldn’t and who knows who else.

But the bottom line is always the same: Unedited stories that were rushed through so they could jump the normal wait queue. Stories that simply clog up the contest page and hurt other contestants. Stories that our readers reject en masse.

There must be a better way! Cannot someone here take this poor deluded woman under their wing and mentor her?

muslim-women.jpg

like sq's 5 nd stories?

SusieQ’s 2012 Nude Day efforts in futility

Cougar and her Five Virginal Cubs Ch. 01 (3.00)
In the Name of Nude Day, a Big Orgy (3.83)
Naked Celebrities for Nude Day (3.47)
Nude Day Terror at the Camp Site (3.16)
Three Men, a Boat, and Naked Women (3.42)

SusieQ’s 2011 Nude Day efforts

Nude Day Pornographic Family Movie (4.22)
Nude Day, A Celebration of Flashing (3.12)
Nude Day, Every Day Is Nude Day (3.80)
Nude Day, What Does It Matter? (3.92)
Nude Day-A Pervert's Anal Field Day (4.34)
Nude Day. What is Nude Day Really? (4.31)
Bank Holiday-Nude Day Naked Revenge (3.99)
Bind & Strip Me Naked for Nude Day (3.64)
CFNM, Nude Day, and Drunken Women (3.78)
Cross Dresser Flashing for Nude Day (4.05)
Happy Lewd, Crude and Rude Nude Day (4.13)
Have You Been Flashed or Flashed? (3.92)
Mother's Nude Day Sexual Fantasy (4.06)
Naked America, a New Day Nude Day (3.78)
Pretending to be Gay for Nude Day (4.04)
Renee, Todd, Nude Day, & Lady Gaga (2.94)
Siblings Get Naked for Nude Day (4.35)
Strip Poker, Nude Day & Lesbian Sex (4.00)
Terror Filled Nude Day Naked Walk (3.77)
 
Last edited:
Warning to all new authors!

Welcome to Lovecraft's World! A proud Sponsor of the only sanctioned Nude Day Contest!

The one that can be found on the Literotica homepage!

and the one discussed here:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=811158

Any other threads discussing contests are Fake! There is no such thing as The AIR contest. If it were legit it would be mentioned on lit's homepage and there would be a link to the stories!

Do not be fooled people, there is only one LEGITIMATE contest and Scouries is not part of it!
 
Well unfortunately the onslaught has started! And yes we’ll hear about how all she wants to do is write. That her goal is only to improve. That she is also WoodsyWill, ShinyCarBumper, LittleRalphie, AlwaysCouldn’t and who knows who else.

But the bottom line is always the same: Unedited stories that were rushed through so they could jump the normal wait queue. Stories that simply clog up the contest page and hurt other contestants. Stories that our readers reject en masse.

There must be a better way! Cannot someone here take this poor deluded woman under their wing and mentor her?

definition-of-futility.jpg

like sq's 5 nd stories?

SusieQ’s 2012 Nude Day efforts in futility

Cougar and her Five Virginal Cubs Ch. 01 (3.00)
In the Name of Nude Day, a Big Orgy (3.83)
Naked Celebrities for Nude Day (3.47)
Nude Day Terror at the Camp Site (3.16)
Three Men, a Boat, and Naked Women (3.42)

SusieQ’s 2011 Nude Day efforts

Nude Day Pornographic Family Movie (4.22)
Nude Day, A Celebration of Flashing (3.12)
Nude Day, Every Day Is Nude Day (3.80)
Nude Day, What Does It Matter? (3.92)
Nude Day-A Pervert's Anal Field Day (4.34)
Nude Day. What is Nude Day Really? (4.31)
Bank Holiday-Nude Day Naked Revenge (3.99)
Bind & Strip Me Naked for Nude Day (3.64)
CFNM, Nude Day, and Drunken Women (3.78)
Cross Dresser Flashing for Nude Day (4.05)
Happy Lewd, Crude and Rude Nude Day (4.13)
Have You Been Flashed or Flashed? (3.92)
Mother's Nude Day Sexual Fantasy (4.06)
Naked America, a New Day Nude Day (3.78)
Pretending to be Gay for Nude Day (4.04)
Renee, Todd, Nude Day, & Lady Gaga (2.94)
Siblings Get Naked for Nude Day (4.35)
Strip Poker, Nude Day & Lesbian Sex (4.00)
Terror Filled Nude Day Naked Walk (3.77)

Ah, Scouries, you make me feel so sad, yet so proud at the same time.

Down from my high of 30 contest stories for the 2011, Valentine's Day contest, I'm embarrassed to report that I was only able to scrawl out 10 stories for the 2012 Nude Day contest and just a tad over 100,000 words. Shame on me.

Having written stories under the names of AndTheEnd, BostonFictionWriter, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, SuperHeroRalph, SusanJillParker, and WmForrester, as the most prolific writer on Literotica, I am still proud of nearly my 1,000 stories and 100 poems. Thank you for bringing my accomplishments to everyone's attention again. You're such a sweet, perversely perverted, toothless, little man.

By the way, I didn't see any stories from you for Nude Day. What gives? I figured I'd be seeing more incest stories from you again, such as Daddy, I groaned and Mommy, I moaned. Have you run out of parental stories? Is that all you have? Surely, someone who is as creative writing posts for his thread has another story brewing.

Why not try something different for once? How about a Fetish, Cross Dresser, or a Lesbian story, instead of one of your stock incest themes? Just thinking out of the box, since you continually put anyone who participates in the Survivor contest down, perhaps, you should try winning the contest. Trust me, it's not easy.

As BostonFictionWriter, I wrote more than 200 stories in 2007 and managed to only finish in 2nd place. Then, in 2008, I wrote more than 350 stories and again finished in 2nd place. Finishing in 2nd place, yet, again, in 2010, I had similiar results writing only about 100 stories under my AndTheEnd name. Then, lo and behold, in 2011, I won the Survivor contest in 2011. Thank you for the bouquet of roses you sent me and the bottle of champagne.

Just wondering, Scouries, since you market yourself as such a great writer, I didn't see any green E's on your scorecard. Why is that? Are you only able to manufacture votes and not green E's by continually hitting the F5 button?

Well, thanks again. I have another story to post. Wait until you read my story, Stripping My Mom Naked, posting next week. A monster 32,550 word effort, it's a masterpiece in incest. You're gonna love it.

Love always,

Susan
 
Heck SusieQ I'd completely forgotten about NegativeTinkering...:rolleyes:

God where's the real, dead freddie :D when we need him.

I'm sure all our LITEROTICA readers are waiting breathlessly for this brilliant expose of sons and mothers in the muslem world.

You know I have this odd feeling that you wrote a mother/son story in the last nude day contest. Hey and the one before. And the Valentines Day contest too. Both this year and in 2011, 2010 and 2009.

Ant then there was the one in the Holiday contest. In fact every holiday contest. An what about Valentines day. And...


1_large.jpg

SusieQ moves the mother/son novel a notch higher?
 
what's wwith all the babes in black anyway?

Bump_hippo.jpg


the [size=+2]ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS[/size]

and

[size=+2]ScouriesWorld[/size]

Welcome you into the Official A.I.R. Nude Day Contest Support thread …

Have a great day….​
 
It's getting pretty sad, when you have to wish yourself a great day, because no one else will.;) Maybe you can write a story about having friends, Jim:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top