*Boobylicious Latina*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You make me laugh every damn day! LMAO!

A boobysitter that can make me laugh..Fucking awesome LMAO

I will spend my evening "Googling" how to make chocolate syrup thicker and movable and form fitting. :D:heart:

I will spend my evening "Googling" how to make chocolate syrup thicker and movable and form fitting. :D:heart:

LMFAO!! Aww shit..the inner Willy Wonka is coming out LoL

I can't stop laughing..damn you're crazy funny LoL!

Here's a pic i took lastnight, i've been goin thru some issues the past few weeks..the bonus..i knocked off 12lbs..always good to be healthy..and yet still curvy ;)

So here it is.

Attachments

• rsz_1cipherfullbody.jpg
    rsz_1cipherfullbody.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 183
Here's a pic i took lastnight, i've been goin thru some issues the past few weeks..the bonus..i knocked off 12lbs..always good to be healthy..and yet still curvy ;)

So here it is.

Great job on the weight loss!!

And I can't look at chocolate sauce..I'm diabetic and my blood sugar levels have been raised lately :devil:

Great job on the weight loss!!

And I can't look at chocolate sauce..I'm diabetic and my blood sugar levels have been raised lately :devil:

Rj :heart:

It wasn't intentional..just been goin thru shit..ya know?:rolleyes:

And how about i get some sugar free sauce? ;)

I'm not doubting this at all LMAO

I know your goings on in RL ;):heart:

RL:

Work has been interesting, the natives have become restless because I unloaded a 300-page document on them, finding that many errors and how to correct them, how to lower costs, and how to properly hire people.

The bonus checks are being well-spent....

RL:

Work has been interesting, the natives have become restless because I unloaded a 300-page document on them, finding that many errors and how to correct them, how to lower costs, and how to properly hire people.

The bonus checks are being well-spent....

Ah i'm sure the checks are ;):D

Enjoy that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back