Ass rimming

Anuml2017

Literotica Guru
I would like to rim a nice clean ass. Any tips, other than the obvious that it be shower fresh clean.

What position is good, should the tongue penetrate the ass, should I bite on /spank ass cheeks before rimming, should I insert a finger/s in the ass prior to or during.

Any cautionary notes would be nice....

If the obvious is obvious then stop over analysing the rest - get in there and have a go and keep the communication up while you are at it - basically pay attention to how your efforts are being received. 'cos you are currently setting yourself (yourselves) up for failed expectations.

Ask the recipient what he or she likes and go from there.

If the obvious is obvious then stop over analysing the rest - get in there and have a go and keep the communication up while you are at it - basically pay attention to how your efforts are being received. 'cos you are currently setting yourself (yourselves) up for failed expectations.

This, and pay attention to the non-verbal communication. I do not want to make a partner uncomfortable enough to be turned off.

A MD friend tells me that even if the anus is not completely clean, the empirical evidence is that there is not a big problem as long as the recipient has not had a BM in the past half hour or an obvious intestinal disorder.

This, and pay attention to the non-verbal communication. I do not want to make a partner uncomfortable enough to be turned off.

A MD friend tells me that even if the anus is not completely clean, the empirical evidence is that there is not a big problem as long as the recipient has not had a BM in the past half hour or an obvious intestinal disorder.
Thanks for the tip...

Read on-line medical journals on the numerous risks of rimming.

Let me know if any of you had problems after rimming.

I would like to rim a nice clean ass. Any tips, other than the obvious that it be shower fresh clean.

What position is good, should the tongue penetrate the ass, should I bite on /spank ass cheeks before rimming, should I insert a finger/s in the ass prior to or during.

Any cautionary notes would be nice....

I would say - keep it romantic, sensuous, off the cuff, and fun. Don't go about it as if following an instruction manual.

In terms of cleanliness, yes, doing it after the recipient's just had a bath isn't a bad idea, but in real life these things are often best when spontaneous. A quick once-over with a baby wipe will probably do the trick.

The thing is, if you're really squeamish about poo, then licking bumholes probably isn't for you.

The best position is whatever's most comfortable for both of you. I would say that if they're on their back, you get easier access to the anus, by parting their buttocks. But on their front, it's more intimate and personal.

It's actually pretty difficult to get something as relatively soft and pliable as a tongue into something as protected by a tight ring of muscle as an anus. When it happens, it's really cool - but you'll probably only manage it after they've been penetrated by something much larger and firmer, and still slightly gaping.

The best way, I think, is just to experiment and see how it goes.

Have fun!

Rimming

I have rimmed many people, both female and male. What I like about it is the sheer intimacy: it is much more intimate than having penetrative sex, and therefore some people have reservations about receiving it, in case there is something unpleasant about it for the giver. However, a normal amont of hygiene is all it takes. Having had a shower since your last dump means you're pretty much okay. If it's a sweaty day you might want to have a quick wipe up, but the aroma is all part of the thrill, so don't go overboard with the cleaning. If someone wants to lick your ass, it's because they enjoy it and they want to give and receive the most thrilling pleasure. So let them do it.

I'm not here to provide wank fodder for you.

I have rimmed many people, both female and male. What I like about it is the sheer intimacy: it is much more intimate than having penetrative sex, and therefore some people have reservations about receiving it, in case there is something unpleasant about it for the giver. However, a normal amont of hygiene is all it takes. Having had a shower since your last dump means you're pretty much okay. If it's a sweaty day you might want to have a quick wipe up, but the aroma is all part of the thrill, so don't go overboard with the cleaning. If someone wants to lick your ass, it's because they enjoy it and they want to give and receive the most thrilling pleasure. So let them do it.
Why are you quoting me?

I'm really addicted to rimming / analingus. Only problem is my wife tends to try and make me stop, since she is unwilling to do if to me and feels 'unworthy' I think. I have to keep telling her it really excites me and I LOVE doing it. Sexiest thing ever was the ONE time she got on all fours without me asking and DEMANDED I lick her ass. Oh, did I ever feast! There is nothing better than having both hands astride her cheeks and going wild on the little pucker in between.

Back