Fertulity quilt

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
I thought an idea like this had been posted before but I didn't see it.

In any case, attic's getting cleaned out and mom finds her grandma's fertility quilt, which she got as a wedding present a couple decades ago. She decides to air it out and takes it to the living room to spread out.

She heads out and her kids come in to find the quilt. They decide to take it to their room to curl up under or wrap up right on the couch.

Mom comes back, only to find her son or daughter atop the the quilt, masturbating furiously. Son keeps coming but gets no long term release and daughter has never felt so horny. Turns out the quilt improves fertility and makes whoever covers themselves up with it unbearably aroused until they have sex.
 
Bro & Sis (both over 18) obviously don't stop at merely masturbating while snuggling under the quilt on the couch. Mom is out then and so does not find them fucking away. Instead, Sonny discerns its secret, and after banging Sis and a couple of comely cousins, snuggles a multitude of targets. But then one night he's sleeping alone under it and Mom feels drawn to crawl in beside him...
 
Lol. Yeah, I only noticed that typo(kids) just now. Though I prefer that it start with some casual sibling sex and then evolves out from there.
 
... I prefer that it start with some casual sibling sex and then evolves out from there.
Yes, and it can play out several ways.

* Both kids realize what the quilt does. They could bond exclusively (and pass it down to their kids), or bring in more family, or exploit it with friends and other targets. Is the quilt large enough for 4 or 6? Party time!

* Only one kid discerns its nature, and exploits it for a lively sex life. If that's Sonny, the quilt's magic has him impregnate all who snuggle. If it's Sis, she must be *very* careful to avoid being knocked up.

* Maybe the quilt's effects are more-or-less subtly different when the sex is beneath or atop the fabric. Hey, it's magic. Under the quilt => 100% fertility. Atop the quilt => 100% birth control. How many fuckers can writhe atop it?
 
I like those ideas. I figured the quilt makes it so if it's a heterosexual pairing, the guy has to cum inside and will keep attempting to until he succeeds...though birth control pills and IUDs can work. I know it's up to the writer to decide when or if pregnancy happens, but incest pregnancies, even in the world of Lit where multiple generations of incest can come out fine still squick me out.

Condoms however shouldn't work as it would be hilarious for a guy to think he was beating the system by wearing one only finds out that he's forced to fuck until the reservoir breaks or the condom rips open.

It also might be fun if the quilt only gives lovers a brief window to decide if they want to roll off after they're done. Bro and sis decide after the first time or two that they've had their fun, have a sweet bonding moment and and embrace for a couple of minutes...but they fail to get away in that time so bro's cock gets hard immediately and sis practically jumps him right there.

I figured it should at least be king-size, though maybe part if its magic comes from being used by multiple generations and it grows larger each time it's used. So for Sis and Bro it's more than fine. When the two cousins join in (Bro suggests a picnic and brings the quilt along) they barely fit but by the time they're lying panting and exhausted, the quilt has grown and they all are quite comfortable.
 
This could go something like this...

Bro and Sis are checking out the quilt and end up with it stretched across their laps looking at the different panels. Sis starts getting frisky with bro, which weirds him out, but he can't seem to resist her. They fuck.

This happens again and bro figures out that the quilt has powers. He uses the quilt to seduce several women from the neighborhood that never seemed to have interest anymore. Eventually, his sister makes her brother show the quilt to her ugly friend. She has always had a thing for the Bro, but he finds her repulsive. The quilt make shim fuck her, and afterwards he puts the quilt back in the attic, never wanting to use it again.

Some time later the Bro is home visiting mom and she tosses the quilt across his lap to ask if he ever figured out what one of the panels meant...
 
Back
Top