Is it just me, or is it really hard to find a bdsm partner

chemrmnce123

Virgin
I live in Michigan and there are no BDSM clubs that I know of. I have tried personals but most of them are scams and the ones that aren't are full of nothing but guys. I guess I'm just ranting.

BDSM is pretty widespread these days. Unless your kink interests are specialized, you should just seek online love like everyone else--via eHarmony, JDate, craigslist, OKCupid, or whatever, but put some easily decoded references to your kink into the ad. For instance "I seek a female into traditional relations" for male dom, or "HUGE Zeena Warrior Princess fan" for femdom.

It's not hard to find someone. It's hard to find someone who's truly dedicated to this lifestyle. Some just want to play and that's fine. It's just not fine when you want to live it out.

It's not hard to find someone. It's hard to find someone who's truly dedicated to this lifestyle. Some just want to play and that's fine. It's just not fine when you want to live it out.

This. Absolutely this.

Nice signature line. :rose:

I have the same freaking problem here in Shreveport. There seems to be no groups I can join. I wish someone would open a dungeon here.

Finding a partner

It seems it's really hard to find even a dominant man to humiliate and punish me online….

Look on Fetlife, there are lots of events listed by area.
Some play events will be by invitation only. Get on the invitation list by attending munches, and getting know as someone people would want to invite!

It's probably easy to find someone who is willing to play at bdsm, but I think it's really hard to find not just a Dom that is a good fit, but a partner who is a good fit. I don't just want someone to fuck me or spank me. I need a Dom I can really trust before I let him use me like I like :)

I live in Michigan and there are no BDSM clubs that I know of. I have tried personals but most of them are scams and the ones that aren't are full of nothing but guys. I guess I'm just ranting.

Back