Body writing ideas

ohchi

Virgin
Joined
Dec 5, 2014
Posts
1
Hey. New user here :D My wife is looking for ideas to humiliate me. Specifically she wants to write on my body with sharpies (we have lots of colors :D) and so I'm wondering if we could get ideas for it. What should my wife write/draw on my body and where?
 
Hey. New user here :D My wife is looking for ideas to humiliate me. Specifically she wants to write on my body with sharpies (we have lots of colors :D) and so I'm wondering if we could get ideas for it. What should my wife write/draw on my body and where?

Why on earth would we have an opinion on that?
We don't know you and we don't know your wife.
 
Watch The Pillow Book, directed by Peter Greenaway, for ideas.
 
oh my god

just yesterday ms patty took a sharpie and wrote: ms patty's sissy boy slave right across my cheeks
 
Why go with writing, when you can go with branding?

I'm kidding...possibly...
 
Try using something that's actually MADE for use on skin, like eyeliner. There are body paints nad stuff from adult shops you can use as well.

When my partner has had me write stuff it's usually possessive like "XXX's slut" or "fuck toy", but I've seen stuff like "fuck/whore/pleasure hole" and "pig" used too.
 
next

not exactly writing per se but how about toenails painted bright pink? I've had mistresses' write 'slave' 'sissy' & 'faggot' across my ass. last week mistress patty used a sharpie to write: I luv hard cock across my cheeks, hope this helps
 
Both the wife and I enjoy writing sayings on each other. We use the body paint sticks from the local adult shop. Then we take pics to embed the memories. Lottsa fun and makes for a wild sex night.
 
A play partner wrote "I'm a very good girl" on my forearms. That way, when he was beating me and I held my arms up in self-defense, I was telling him I was a good girl! He got a kick out of that.

I was also apologizing profusely for something once and he wrote "Sorry" on my chest.

You could also try animals-- pig, cow, things like that. I like things that are personalized. For example, she could say, "Aww, look at you begging like a little puppy. If you were a puppy, what would your name be? Oh, I know!" And then write your new puppy name across your neck where a collar would be, or on your cock. That way, she could also call you that later, even in vanilla spaces, and watch you squirm.

Just a few ideas. :)

Oh, and another hint-- kid's washable markers come off easily with a towel and water. Sharpies might stay on for a day or two, depending on where you write it.
 
For an extra tinge of humiliation, she can have you write on yourself and have you misspell the words. That way if someone accidentally sees you've written something bad about yourself they will also think you're a bad speller.
 
Back
Top