Where are all the bi and lesbian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are all the bi and lesbian women

Hi Meri, I'm new here too so also not a clue. Just bi (shrug) but here I am anyway!
 
Good evening everyone. 30-year-old lesbian here. True, ladies' threads seem to be a bit engulfed in here. Glad this thread resurfaced :)
 
Queer lady checking in. I like girls, guys, and sometimes people in between. Almost always up for a chat, naughty or otherwise. :)
 
What's a good topic we could discuss as gay and bi women, and erotica writers? Anything from nice to naughty ;)

I wonder about the connection between sexuality and erotica, for the writer and reader, and how they connect. Maybe that's too deep tho. What are you wearing works too lol.
 
my topic is quite clear, I guess...:eek:
What's a good topic we could discuss as gay and bi women, and erotica writers? Anything from nice to naughty ;)

I wonder about the connection between sexuality and erotica, for the writer and reader, and how they connect. Maybe that's too deep tho. What are you wearing works too lol.
 
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you took care of him!! Hope things are going well out there!

This past week-end was super busy because it was Memorial Day.

But you'd be interested to know I got invited to another bachelorette party in one of our top floor suites. :rolleyes: It was actually very tempting. One of the most tempting offers I've ever gotten in fact. There were 5 women ranging in age from late 20's to mid-40's I'd guess. All very attractive and fit with different "best" features.

The bride to be's maid of honor was a very, very sexy Asian woman and the one who invited me to stay after I dropped off some comp nightclub passes to their room. She was barefoot, no more than about 5'4", very pretty smile and with twinkling black eyes as dark as onyx. She also had gorgeous, jet black straight hair that cascaded have way down her back and the most amazing dark bronze skin I think I've ever seen.

They were all just wearing towels. Two were still dripping wet and obviously had just showered together. There was QUITE an assortment of sex toys and restraints and skimpy lingerie laid out on the two king size beds in the room, about a case of champagne and vodka over by the hot tub in front of the floor to ceiling windows, something sweet and pungent smelling :rolleyes: in the air .... and well, believe me it was really, really difficult to politely decline about half a dozen times and go back to work.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top