Fem Boy Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that outfit.. I'd have maybe a really short little pleated skirt, that flipped in in back and mmm, just wait like that and see 'what' came along

Love that outfit.. I'd have maybe a really short little pleated skirt, that flipped in in back and mmm, just wait like that and see 'what' came along
I would definitely be cumming but not sure it would take long with you looking that sexy!!!

I want... No no wait I NEED every one of the perfect girls recently posted! I really am aching for their touch! :D

If I were shorter I'd make a great fem boy, since I have a nice feminine build. But alas, I am gangly. I'm envious of all these girly-boys. I long to feel sexy and feminine... and to have a big strong man take me...

If I were shorter I'd make a great fem boy, since I have a nice feminine build. But alas, I am gangly. I'm envious of all these girly-boys. I long to feel sexy and feminine... and to have a big strong man take me...

You can look just as feminine and fuckable if you're tall, play to your strengths you long limbed lovely :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back