The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah for Bush's reelection campaign---or any story he's trying to sell to the American public *rolling eyes*
why the bs?

and as for you~ mister gypsy calling me from the sca convention/show --was it last month?
I don't know what is up with you but if you're causing all this trouble, stop it! Surely you have enough drama in your life that I don't need to be part of it---

A Desert Rose said:
Is that an open invitation for anyone to do so? I am sure there are lots of subbie girls who will *tell* you they love Hank, Jr. or Sr. just for the

You flatter me. So far none have stepped forward. I hope your daughter is feeling better.:rose:

WriterDom said:
A Desert Rose said:
Is that an open invitation for anyone to do so? I am sure there are lots of subbie girls who will *tell* you they love Hank, Jr. or Sr. just for the

You flatter me. So far none have stepped forward. I hope your daughter is feeling better.:rose:

I aim to please, Sir. If flattery works in pleasing You, then wonderful!:kiss:

She is feeling better, thanks. ;-)

I just want to say something... LOL

This is not earth shaking or anything but...

I have these, loosely called, poems posted and I have some with over one thousand views... and 6 votes.

My point is... who *are* these people who are viewing them? I certainly don't know a thousand people here. Hell, I bet I don't know 50. And out of the hundreds of lit authors, why do I get *any* views?

Oh well... it's kind of like the great questions "who am I?" or "why are we here?" It's just unponderable. (Is that a word?)

and then there is this:

I hate these nights when I go to bed and then can't sleep. I start pondering silly stuff.

"...why does it have to be like this
I can never tell
You make me love you love you, baby
with a little L..."

(Jamiroquai, Little L -- been playing it today, so thought I would share.)

A Desert Rose said:
I hate these nights when I go to bed and then can't sleep.

Try buying a house! Moving in two days... and I'm going to be dead from lack of sleep by then!

FungiUg said:
Try buying a house! Moving in two days... and I'm going to be dead from lack of sleep by then!

Yea but you're young. You will recover.

And CONGRATULATIONS on the new house and new grill, too!

A Desert Rose said:
And CONGRATULATIONS on the new house and new grill, too!

Thanks! The new grill ain't nothing much -- spent way more on furniture.

Oh well, I didn't really want that new PC... or a trip to the US...

FungiUg said:

{{{{{{Fungi}}}}} I sympathize with you!! I am moved and unpacking now!!! I am exhausted.

The actuall closing on the condo we sold occurs Friday. Crossing my fingers nothing goes wrong....

Yeah... my lover's sale goes unconditional tomorrow! So she will be moving out and the new people moving in on the same day. Which means her house won't get the cleaning it should probably get. But they want to work on it anyway, so... ah well. It was their choice to move in so soon.

FungiUg said:
Yeah... my lover's sale goes unconditional tomorrow! So she will be moving out and the new people moving in on the same day. Which means her house won't get the cleaning it should probably get. But they want to work on it anyway, so... ah well. It was their choice to move in so soon.

Yup. I did the cleaning and all at the old place yesterday!!! Hope it is good enough. :)

So, between that, the moving and the unpacking I know you will be tired when your stuff happens. :)

Opps, how do I isolate the above post? :eek: :devil:

slighted like that~~ how could I resist not pming?????
I'm about ready to give You a piece of my mind!

Doncha hate it when someone sends you a PM, in which she begs desperately to be your slut, but then she deletes it before you can read it?

Well, at least, that's what I assume it said... :devil:

FungiUg said:
Doncha hate it when someone sends you a PM, in which she begs desperately to be your slut, but then she deletes it before you can read it?

Well, at least, that's what I assume it said... :devil:

Oh yea... that's what it said alright. LOL

Actually it said "yea, that one." But you were gone and I figured it was just not really that big a deal.... :heart:

Damn. Spoil all my fantasies, why doncha?

Goes back to bleating like a sheep... baaaa!

Kajira Callista said:
Is this the place to come if i really need to growl?

Well, if I can bleat like a sheep here, I can't see why you can't growl!

FungiUg said:
Well, if I can bleat like a sheep here, I can't see why you can't growl!

OK here goes nothing grrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooowwWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6.5 ..... 8.5 ..... 9.0 ..... 7.5 ..... 8.0

(well, at least the Russian judge liked it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back