Squirting while going down on a guy

RDeLajour

Virgin
I love touching myself while I am sucking a guy off. It already turns me on immensely when I am pleasuring a guy with my mouth and throat and when I touch myself, I almost always squirt so hard. I wish I could do that with a guy all night. I'd need like ten towels because I can squirt so many times. Also lately I find myself wanting a guy that can come twice in a row or multiple times in one session and if he has a lot of cum to give that'd be perfect.

I want it so bad...my hormones are out of control. :(

I love touching myself while I am sucking a guy off. It already turns me on immensely when I am pleasuring a guy with my mouth and throat and when I touch myself, I almost always squirt so hard. I wish I could do that with a guy all night. I'd need like ten towels because I can squirt so many times. Also lately I find myself wanting a guy that can come twice in a row or multiple times in one session and if he has a lot of cum to give that'd be perfect.

I'm afraid I love your hormones.šŸ˜Ž

I love a woman who knows how to please, specially when shes not shy about pleasing her self at the same time. I know I like to 69 so its not one sided. but that would be hot.

:eek::heart::heart::eek:

I've had this, she said gagging made her squirt with barely a flick of the clit. Her pussy muscles would clench repeatedly until she exploded. Then i would finish off with one of my huge cumshots which she loved
We had to use towels a lot and used to do it in her kitchen so she could mop it off the tiled floor.:eek:

:eek::heart::heart::eek:

I've had this, she said gagging made her squirt with barely a flick of the clit. Her pussy muscles would clench repeatedly until she exploded. Then i would finish off with one of my huge cumshots which she loved
We had to use towels a lot and used to do it in her kitchen so she could mop it off the tiled floor.:eek:

That's so hot!! She sounds like me. :)

I agree. I think I will have to take care of this very soon...

:)

The first girl i ever had sex with was a squirter and i didnt realize how rare she was. I should have held on to her. It was amazing making her squirt. She used to sit on my chest and lean back on my knees while she masturbated. She would cum and squirt all over my chest. It felt amazing feelong her warm cum drench my chest and run down my sides to the towels we laid under us. I havent been with a woman since who was able to squirt....

i can relate to the hormone thing. my cock is running my life right now.

my wife is a squirter too. god it is so hot. my nickname for her is squirter girl. she's never squirted while going down on me but she has orgasmed from it.

Back