Favorite Porn Star?

I like all those too. Although I don't think I know Jenny baxter. What did she do. I would also add Seka and Christy Canyon to that list and the blonde who always played a MILF. What's her name? Aunt judy I think.
 
Ginger Lynn ...

Also love:

Angel
Ashlylnn Gere
Erica Boyer
Shantell Day
Laurien Wilde
Asia Carrerra
Kay Parker

Among others ...
 
Hmmmm...

My hubby would like to list me...LOL! Just based on how many movies I have made for him (and him only) ;)
 
All Time Favorites

My all time favorite was Ginger Lynn mmmmmmmmm have cum watching her many many times. Another favorite was Aja...loved her as well. There have been many hot porn stars in the 80's, 90's, as well as now. Thanks to all of them.
 
I like all those too. Although I don't think I know Jenny baxter. What did she do. I would also add Seka and Christy Canyon to that list and the blonde who always played a MILF. What's her name? Aunt judy I think.


You are refering to Aunt Peg!!! She just passed away recently!!! R.I.P.!
 
Gianna Michaels is my #1.
Catalina Cruz is pretty hot.
Jana Miartusova/Nelly Hunter/whatever the hell she calls herself now....smoking HOT.
Sophie Moon/Jenna Haze/Felix Vicious/Eve Angel/Peaches/Aletta Ocean
 
Mine is this wonderful redhead that moves so nicely while licking one and doggying the other one... or was it this fantastic mature woman acting so naturally? Or the brunette one with the green eyes and the beautiful smile? Or... or... or...
How shall I decide?!?
;-)
 
Girls: Aurora Snow, Lexi Belle, Sasha Grey, Dani Woodward, Avy Scott, Dani Jensen, Mia Rose, Harmony Rose, Ariana Jollee

Guys: Evan Stone is hilarious, and I am jealous of James Deen's life

T-Girls: Hazel Tucker, Bailey Jay, Jesse Flores, Vicki Richter,Amy Daly
 
My Porn Favs

Jasmine Lynn is my top fav porn star just a shame she's retired
 
I guess I am showing my age, but I can't believe nobody has mentioned Annette Haven. Some of her scenes with John Holmes are classics.
 
Back
Top