Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
shy slave said:
I am worried about my state of mind.

I keep wandering here mentally preparing to be shocked by Shanks pics and yet I can look at his posts without peering between my fingers and visably wincing.

Shank have you stopped posted scary stuff or am I becoming immune (and Calvin & Hobbs do not count as scary!!)

Oh BTW Pink is Always a great idea :)

well, I have started to become a little shy

I could be convensed to start posting some of my adventures once again....

hmmmmm, :confused:

jadefirefly said:
Shy, you do realize asking that question is just going to encourage him to post more scary pics, right?

I don't mind, but we all know you cringe so easily.... :D

I am a bit of a push over..... :cool:

Ebonyfire said:
We are probably two of the few people who remember these TV shows. Thanks for the memories...

Sky King!

those were good Saturday mornings

first wank

first_wank.jpg

:nana:

shy slave said:
I keep wandering here mentally preparing to be shocked by Shanks pics and yet I can look at his posts without peering between my fingers and visably wincing.

Shank have you stopped posted scary stuff or am I becoming immune

hmmmm I wonder where the limit is? cum play? blood? twist and pull? push and prod? will it all go up in there? :confused:

I wonder??????

:D

Shankara20 said:
hmmmm I wonder where the limit is? cum play? blood? twist and pull? push and prod? will it all go up in there? :confused:

I wonder??????

I'll watch, if you want to find out. :devil:

Shankara20 said:

I might be way off base, but I think that god has better things to do than post here at Lit. There is a lot of shit going on in the middle east that needs her attention. or did I read your post wrong? After all, DVS says my eyesight is going.....

Ebonyfire said:
I might be way off base, but I think that god has better things to do than post here at Lit. There is a lot of shit going on in the middle east that needs her attention. or did I read your post wrong? After all, DVS says my eyesight is going.....

it was just an obscure reference to what happens sometimes to some people who see a vision of this sort with their eyes closed - or so I've been told. I used a lower case "g" in hopes of pulling off a funny without offending. I can edit that line if needed.

:rose:

Shankara20 said:
it was just an obscure reference to what happens sometimes to some people who see a vision of this sort with their eyes closed - or so I've been told. I used a lower case "g" in hopes of pulling off a funny without offending. I can edit that line if needed.

:rose:

I like it. I was teasing you. I remember that in WA there was this street sign that people kept seing a pictures of Jesus in. People would get off the interstate to see it. Hell, I even saw it.

Ebonyfire said:
I like it. I was teasing you. I remember that in WA there was this street sign that people kept seing a pictures of Jesus in. People would get off the interstate to see it. Hell, I even saw it.

this has been a very slow wake up day for me today, the coffee doesn't seem to help today

:kiss:

Shankara20 said:
this has been a very slow wake up day for me today, the coffee doesn't seem to help today

:kiss:

I am trying to lower my caffiene intake for two weeks, so I did not any. See how wide a
w
a
k
e

a
m

I?

Ebonyfire said:
I am trying to lower my caffiene intake for two weeks, so I did not any. See how wide a
w
a
k
e

a
m

I?

you are doing better than I am...

BertaInTheMorning.jpg

;)

Ebonyfire said:
Those are some big assed (pun intended) anal beads buddy. I had a pair once, and none of the boys I had at the times could handle them.

I love 'em. And I have some BIG anal toys * sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back