The SWF (Sex Wrestling Federation) Reboot - Open To All!

MysteriousRyu

Man of Culture
Joined
Feb 11, 2008
Posts
2,098
This RP is pretty simple and could get pretty fun if we get enough participants: it's wrestling with sex! Normal wrestling (or wrasslin') matches are usually between 2 or more men or 2 or more women (and rarely between a man and woman.) During these matches you have to pin your opponent or make them submit or knock them out, etc etc.

However in the SWF (Sex Wrestling Federation) we do things a bit differently. Here matches instead are usually between men and women (though there are still matches held between 2 or more men/women)and you use sex to fuck your opponent into submission or knock them out! Or if you're a straight-laced fighter, out-wrestle your opponent then take them after the match for extra humiliation! In between activity such as over the top promos ala the WWE is also encouraged (participants don't even have to be wrestlers if they'd rather be commentators,camerapeople, etc.)

Matches are divided into two separate categories: sex matches (first one to cum by any means necessary loses) and normal matches (though to keep the ratings high there usually is the stipulation of the winner getting the opportunity to take the loser sexually however they wish). Though every now and then there is more exotic fare like say iron matches, cage matches, fucks count anywhere matches, and more!

Some wrestlers tend to have gimmicks to make their character seem more interesting to fans, after all whats wrestling without gimmicks and since this is sex wrestling it can only get better so as you can imagine those wrestlers that do have gimmicks tend to have wrestling moves tailored to go along with their gimmicks. Though of course theres also jobbers in the SWF which are wrestlers that just don't have a gimmick and just get out there and wrestle and fuck! But all wrestlers also have signature moves and a signature finishing move that they like to use during their matches and to finish off their opponents (well that is unless their opponent gets them first!)

So that being said it would be preferred that all wrestlers in this RP have a gimmick and at least some signature moves and a finishing move listed in their wrestler's profile. Gimmicks aren't mandatory, just preferred (you'll just be a jobber if you don't have one) but at least have a signature finishing move for your wrestler. And last but not least don't worry if you don't have that much knowledge about wrestling, I'm always willing to give advice for characters and explain basic wrestling terminology.

If you need additional reference material I highly recommend the following CHYOA story: https://chyoa.com/story/Create-a-Wrestler.1263

My wrestler's profile:

Name - Jack "The Wild One" Steele
Age - Mid 20's
Gimmick - Up and coming fighter but still needs experience (think Randy Orton or Chris Jericho when either started)
Weight - 210 lbs
Height - 6'1"
Attire - Black and purple wrestling speedo
Signature Moves -
Stand and Deliver: Standard standing sex position using a full nelson to try and keep the opponent immobile.

Dragon Force: Puts opponent in a dragon sleeper to immobilize his opponent and also to apply a form of erotic asphyxiation as he fingers them.

Signature Finishing Move -
Last Chance: Throws opponent into the turnbuckle, spears them to wind them and then takes them in a quasi-missionary position as he has them wedged against the turnbuckle and his body.

Feel free to use my profile as an example of what should be in your profile and hopefully we'll all have lots of fun in this new run of the RP and feel free to PM if you need any assistance or you have questions.
 
Wrestler Profiles:

Yulia Volkov
Age 25
From- Moscow, Russia
Height- 5'4 or 1.62 Meters
Weight 125 lbs or 56.69 Kg
Physical Description- short black hair, pixie cut, athletic body 32C breast.

Yulia came over as a university student hoping for a better life in America. Her studies didn't pan out as she seemed to spend most of her free time in the gym than actually studying.

So during this time, needing a way to support herself as money she had saved up was quickly drying up, where she was approached by two different job offers. The first one was to work as a stripper in some club, the second offer was a SWF talent agent, she chose to sign with SWF.

The art of pro wrestling didn't quiet click with Yulia at first. She had the athletics down, but not knowing how the industry worked really hurt her. The promoters wanted to give her an evil foreigner gimmick but she rebelled at thought of her being stereotyped. She only relented on taking part in nude photoshoots cause she was told she'd get paid more and earn more fans.

Moves:
Signature-"The Russian Crusher" Starts off with kick to the gut to double over opponent, then into a rocker dropper, with her opponent on the ground, head still between her thighs she squeezes them around their head in leg grape vine.

Finisher- "The Red Rocket" Off the top rope dropkick.​
 
Last edited:
Name-Yulia Volkov
Age 25
From- Moscow, Russia
Height- 5'4 or 1.62 Meters
Weight 125 lbs or 56.69 Kg
Physical Description- short black hair, pixie cut, athletic body 32C breast.

Yulia came over as a university student hoping for a better life in America. Her studies didn't pan out as she seemed to spend most of her free time in the gym than actually studying.

So during this time, needing a way to support herself as money she had saved up was quickly drying up, where she was approached by two different job offers. The first one was to work as a stripper in some club, the second offer was a SWF talent agent, she chose to sign with SWF.

The art of pro wrestling didn't quiet click with Yulia at first. She had the athletics down, but not knowing how the industry worked really hurt her. The promoters wanted to give her an evil foreigner gimmick but she rebelled at thought of her being stereotyped. She only relented on taking part in nude photoshoots cause she was told she'd get paid more and earn more fans.
 
Added Yulia's profile to the profile section. Still looking and welcoming new writers to join in The SWF to get matches going. :)
 
I still want to compete.

65334cc818f3b10b93c59eb38dba8f16--tricia-helfer-battlestar-galactica.jpg


Name - Tricia "Cell Block Bitch" Wells
Age - Mid 20's
Gimmick - A prison inmate who has been selected to fight against her will on behalf of her institution. Brought in and out of the ring in chains by an armed officer. Kept locked in a cell on the premises before and after matches. When she loses, she's punished. When she wins, her keepers get rich. Despite her status, she has a growing fanbase that clamors to her rare public appearances.
Weight - 127
Height - 5’11”
Attire - Orange prison issue pants and white wife beater.
Moves - She's not a trained fighter, but she's scrappy and determined. She's tall and gangly, not elegant, but she can kick and she's mastered close-quarters sprawling. She might fight dirty if no one's looking.
 
Back
Top