The bride of vampire nobility (closed)

Soon a huge clap of thunder shook her apartment. Ariana covered her ears like a child would. Lightning filled the room as the storm rolled in. Jason could see how terrified she was.
 
Jason reached over and held her trying to calm her down a bit. He didn't know what to say to her to calm her down so he hoped that him holding her would be enough.
 
Ariana soon clung to Jason as the storm rolled in. Holding her made her feel safe. After a bit Ariana looked up at Jason, "Thank you." Soon resting her head agaunst his chest. The soundsof the storm began to fade away.
 
Jason didn't say anything he just continued to hold her feeling the tension build up the want of both a kiss and to drink her blood.
 
Ariana felt safe and soon nuzzled his neck. Slowly pulling away before placing a kiss on his cheek. Blushing as she realized what she did, looking down at the floor. "Sorry..."she said.
 
Jason grinned before grabbing her chin and pulling it up so that she was looking at his face. "It's fine." He said before placing a kiss on her lips. He knew if he fought both the urge to kiss her and the urge to drink her blood the worst of the two would win out. Now that he was kissing her he could focus on his thirst.
 
Her cheeks got redder as Ariana blushed even more. Not pulling away from the kiss but pulled Jason closer. After she broke the kiss before smiling at him. "I was afraid that I over stepped by kissing you."she said.
 
"Don't worry about it but just to let you know we will have to go on a date if you want to be able to continuee to kiss me." Jason said teasingly as he pulled her down on top of himself giving her another small kiss.
 
Ariana giggled after the kiss before nuzzling his neck. "Pick a night, either I will cook or we can go out."she said. Stretching out as she laid on top of Jason. Forgetting that the storm was still hitting. Another loud clap of thunder was heard. Ariana buried her face into us chest, wanting the storm to end.
 
"Maybe we should watch some tv or something so that the storm will not be so loud." Jason said grabbing the tv remote and laying it on his chest before he held her tight again.
 
Ariana looked up before taking the remote. Turning on a the tv to find a movie on. Setting the remote down before nuzzling his chest. She was comfortable as he held her close. About a good way through the movie, Ariana could tell her eyes getting heavy.
 
"Would you like to go to bed?" Jason asked noticing that she was almost falling asleep on him.
 
Ariana rubbed her eyes before nuzzling his chest. "Will you stay night? You said you would."She said. Though she was comfortable right where she was. Yet knew she wouldn't keep him there if he didn't want to. Ariana shifted as she crawled off of Jason. Cleaning up their glasses before heading to the kitchen.
 
"Yes I will stay the night. I gave you my word and I don't plaj on talking that back by leaving." Jason said getting up and wrapping his arms around her giving her a hug.
 
Ariana soon smiled as Jason hugged her. Turning around to face Jason, quickly pecking him on the lips. "I'm going to go get cleaned up for bed. Down the hall to the right is a guest bedroom. "She said. Smiling as she headed down the hall to the left, into her room.
 
Jason began to wonder how long that was going to last seeing how the storm was still going strong still. He wondered if she was going to sneak into his room late at night or come get him and bring him to her room. He headed into the room and laid back waiting to see what would happen.
 
Ariana got cleaned up and changed for bed. Putting on some shorts and a tank. Making sure to put her clothes in her hamper. Hearing the storm made her nervous, so she walked over to the guest room. Knocking before she walked in, "Can....You lay with me in my bed?"
 
"Yes." Jason said getting up from the bed and going into Ariana's bed room. He took his shirt off and left on his pants before getting into bed with her. He pulled her on top of him again before covering them up with the covers. He gave her a short kiss before saying goodnight. He made sure to hold her tight as they cuddled.
 
Ariana was very happy as they headed back to her room. Smiling after the kiss as she got comfortable. Snuggling up close as she used Jason as a pillow. Making sure to say goodnight before she fell asleep. Sleeping soundly as she stayed close to Jason. Starting like that until morning, rubbing her eyes before snuggling closer to Jason.
 
For the first time in forever he had actually slept some and when Arian woke up he woke up smiling before giving her a good morning kiss on the cheek. "Good morning sleepy head." teasing her a bit.
 
Ariana soon smiled before nuzzling his chest. "Morning."she said. After a bit she crawled out of bed. Stretching a bit, "What would you like for breakfast?" Sitting down on the bed, placing a kiss on his lips.
 
"Lets put a hold on breakfast for a second I need to tell you something that you may not like or believe." Jason said a bit nervous so he paused for a bit trying to figure out what to say. "I am.... a vampire and before you ask no I'm not kidding." He didn't know how Ariana would react to what he just told her.
 
Ariana could see that he was nervous. Hearing him out as she began to process everything. "I thought they didn't exist....Just some fairytale. It must be lonely for you."she said. Still not sure how to take this.
 
"They are not a fairytale." Jason said pausing for a bit. "It was until I let you into my life." he finished saying caressing her arm.
 
Ariana soon blushed before she snuggled back up to him. "Tell me about this life you live."She said. Curious as to what it was like.
 
Back
Top