The bride of vampire nobility (closed)

Jason smiled then sat on the edge of the bed before pulling her down over his lap. He positioned her bottom so that her bottom would be in the air slightly and his cock would dig into her hip. He lifted her dress up exposing her bottom. He gave both cheeks a few smacks before saying " purr for me kitty let me know how much you love this." He gave her a few more smacks.
 
Ariana smirked after the first smack. She moaned out after a few smacks. Smiling at Jason as he continued to smack her ass. Biting her lip as she could feel his boner. "Mmmm hun, you're getting me all turned on."she said.
 
"My wild cat was already turned on before this happened look how wet you are" He said teasing her pussy before putting his glistening finger in front of her eyes. He continued to give her a spanking grinding his cock on her hip. "I guess I have tamed my wild cat you would have been on my by now" He said to her teasingly as he spanked her a little harder.
 
Just with smirk on her face as he spanked her once more, Ariana shifted before pinning him to the bed. "You thought wrong."she said. Giving him a kiss before he undid his belt and pants. Pulling them down with his boxers before running her hand over his cock. "You see I want to be fucked but I know we must wait."she said.
 
Jason smirked before grabbing her hips throwing her off of him . He quickly pinned her to the bed facing down as he removed her dress. "You must wait... More like I have tamed you. He said teasing her more as he spanked her now bear bottom teasing her pussy with his fingers.
 
Ariana chuckled softly before she let out a soft moan. Feeling him spank her before he teased her pussy. "But....you have me so turned on."she pouted.
 
"Don't worry you will get my cock." He said to her before gently kissing her pussy lips. He teased her lower lips with his mouth and tongue.
 
He had Ariana moaning as she rested against the bed. She was getting more and more turned on. "When.."she pouted. Just wanting to be fucked by Jason. "Mmmmm please."she begged.
 
Jason gave her add a smack as he continued to eat her out. Though she was begging he wanted her to continue to fight him for position.
 
Ariana moaned before she shifted away. Pinning Jason to the bed before she got his cock out. Giving him a lick before she eased him into her mouth. Starting off slow though she wanted him inside her.
 
Jason laid there moaning as his hips started to thrust upwards face fucking her.
 
Ariana wasn't going to stop Jason but was loving this. Getting him to relax his hips as she took control again. Deep throating him as his load shot into her mouth. Easing him out as she sucked him dry. "Mmm you taste good."she said.
 
Jason smiled before he took a hold of her pussy his fingers finding her clit. He pinched it between his fingers before he started to rub her pussy. His cock stayed erect even twitching as he played with her pussy.
 
Ariana let out a moan as he began to finger her. Smiling before she began to ride his fingers. Stroking him at the same time. "Mmm I can't wait until I get to ride your cock. That night or day is going to be a long one."she teased. Pulling him into a hot kiss with her free hand.
 
JAson nods and moans a bit biting her neck playfully as she continued to rub her clit. He could feel his cock leak pre into her hand.
 
Ariana soon shifted her body so she could suck Jason. Essing him in as she still worked herself on his fingers. Wanting to please him in as many ways as possible.
 
Jason moaned out as his cock was sucked into Ariana's hot mouth. He pinched her clit as he rubbed it his fingers trapping her lower lips between them. He licked his pointer finger and began to rub the wet digit on her rose bud.
 
Her moaning muffled as she continued to suck his cock. Wanting to satisfy Jason before they cuddled up for the night. Stopping as she felt a finger pushing it's way into her ass. Trembling slightly before she began to suck Jason again.
 
Jason moaned and groaned at his cock being sucked and his finger went into her virgin ass. He let his finger rest in her add so she could get used to it.
 
It took a little for her to get use to his finger before she eased his cock out again. Stroking him as she felt him begin to move his finger again. This was new to her and she knew it would take some getting use to.
 
He smiled and continued to finger her ass his lips found her lips as they sat there.
 
The kiss was passionate before she pulled away moaning. Nuzzling his neck before softly kissing it. "Mmmm I can't wait until we actually can have sex."she said.
 
"Same here." he said to her his finger picking up a little bit of speed and going in a little deeper. He could feel his cock grow harder as well.
 
Ariana kissed his neck as she began to stroke him faster. Though she playfully bit his neck before moaning against it. Lifting her head as she smirked at him. "Mmm do we have to wait?" I want you so badly."she pouted.
 
"Yes I either change you now or we wait till our wedding like you wanted." He said to her fingering her ass faster,
 
Back
Top