Tropical Island (closed)

"Don't worry I will be gentle with you." Lee said as he began to wash her pubic mound. He
 
Lalia kissed his neck before smiling, moaning softly. "Hun...tomorrow we can get settled in more."she said. Happy as they were safe away from Kaia.
 
Lee smiled as he continued to rub her mound before parting her lips inserting his ring finger into her hole. He left it in letting her get used to having something inserted into her virgin hole.
 
Lalia moaned louder as she squirmed a bit. Getting use to his finger as this felt weird. In a way it hurt, "Hun it hurts a little..."
 
"I know it's going to hurt a bit my love but you will have to get used to it until it stops hurting." Lee said kissing her neck. "Once I start moving my finger the pain will turn into pleasure for you." he said.
 
Lalia trusted Lee and hoped he was right. Resting back against his chest. Wanting to feel pleasure instead of pain.
 
He slowly started moving his finger in and out of her hole as he kissed her neck biting on her neck a bit.
 
Lalia moaned out as she reached out for Lee. The pleasure was beginning to build for her. Feeling Lee pull her closer as he kept going.
 
Lee continued to finger her picking up the pace a little as his free hand fondled her breasts.
 
It wasn't long before Lalia came all over Lee's finger. Soon blushing as she hid her face in embarrassment. She was ashamed that she did not last long for her lover.
 
Lee smiled at her before saying "you done well for your first insertion."
 
Lalia still hide her face in embarrassment before peeking a bit. Seeing that Lee didn't look upset but rather happy. "I-I did good? But I didn't last long?"she said.
 
"Yes it is given the fact that it is your having anything in you." Lee said to her as he softly kissed her cheek. "I think we should we should move to the bed for the next part of what I have planned for you next." He said to her as he kissed her lips and held her close.
 
Lalia blushed as she wondered what was next. She followed Lee to the bed, before sitting down. "What is next?"she asked. He could see the curious look on her face.
 
Lee smiled and gently pushed her down onto the bed getting between her legs and kissing her. He slowly kissed down her body spending time at her breasts. He kissed her lower lips then her thighs before he parted her lower lips with his tongue. He slowly lapped at her pussy.
 
Lalia trusted Lee and soon began to squirm from his touch. Moans began to escape from her as Lee began to eat her out. Soon covering her face has her cheeks were bright red.
 
Lee continued to eat his love out and he slowly inserted two fingers into her. He knew that she needed to be stretched out before he took her for the first time. " No need to cover your face dear juat ride the pleasure don't worry about a thing." He told her taking a slight break from eating her out.
 
Lalia soon uncovered her face to see Lee smiling at her. Moaning softly as his fingers felt so good. "I-It feels so good."she said. Her cheeks were still bright red.
 
"Just imagine how good my manhood would feel in you." Lee said to her moving his fingers in and out of her.
 
Lalia's eyes got huge as she wasn't ready for that quite yet. Hoping he was going to get her ready for that.
 
"Don't worry I know you are not ready for my cock yet." He said with a smile. "Feel how hard you have gotten me "he said placing one of her hands on his rock hard cock.
 
Lalia blushed immediately as he was rock hard already! "T-That's from me?"she said. Surprised but feels way better as , at least she turns him on.
 
"Yes It is my love" Lee said as he slipped another finger into his love. If she took the new finger in her well he knew she is ready for his cock.
 
It took a little time to adjust before she began to moan some more. "Do....you want me to take care of it?"she asked. Wondering what he all had planned for them.
 
Lee continued to finger her for a bit before removing his fingers. He positioned himself between her legs and slowly pushed himself into her. He felt a little resistance before he was let in and he left her get used to having his cock inside of her.
 
Back
Top