Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

About the Same Here

Wife would never ask, but yes! I would suck another guy!!

There has been a subtle shift recently.....While I was out of the country last month we were engaged in a hot texting session. She started by asking me to rub the precum on my nipples....I gladly complied. Then she asked me to lick it off of my finger.....here was a first, so I did. Then she asked me to scoop some more up and suck it off of my fingers, also a first from here. Then she asked me to slide two fingers into my mouth and suck as I stroked....I had to comply and shot a load across my belly and chest.....then again, another first, as she asked me to taste my cum.....I did and then she asked, "is it salty?" YES it was.

Now fast forward to four nights ago....we had a good long session going. She then got on top and rode me ...... reached around and stuck a finger in her ass.......she came in waves and collapsed on my chest....I was close but didn't get there......after she recovered I slide down and licked her from butt to button....tasting my precum....she had another orgasm and now I was at full strength. She pulled me up and I grabbed her ankles forcing them back over her head.....she was getting off again....but it was just one of those nights where my orgasm was just slightly out of reach. She sensed that and another first - she first slipped her thumb into my mouth.....then two fingers and began to fuck my mouth with them....it was like an electric shock to my groin.....30-40 seconds later after actively sucking her fingers and swirling my tongue around them I just unloaded......it felt like it came from my toes.... after basking in the afterglow I slid down and sucked her pussy and licked her clean as she got off again....

I am curious to see where this is leading.....? Just be patient I keep telling myself....let her lead!

Others have made similar observations, but like them I don't enjoy RP about humiliation or being belittled or demeaned. But, to answer the question posed by the OP: yes (duh!).

My wife was playing with her vibrator the other night when I walked in our bedroom. After some kissing I went down on her. All I could think about was another cock fucking her as I worked on her clit and licked her toy some.

There has been a subtle shift recently.....While I was out of the country last month we were engaged in a hot texting session. She started by asking me to rub the precum on my nipples....I gladly complied. Then she asked me to lick it off of my finger.....here was a first, so I did. Then she asked me to scoop some more up and suck it off of my fingers, also a first from here. Then she asked me to slide two fingers into my mouth and suck as I stroked....I had to comply and shot a load across my belly and chest.....then again, another first, as she asked me to taste my cum.....I did and then she asked, "is it salty?" YES it was.

Now fast forward to four nights ago....we had a good long session going. She then got on top and rode me ...... reached around and stuck a finger in her ass.......she came in waves and collapsed on my chest....I was close but didn't get there......after she recovered I slide down and licked her from butt to button....tasting my precum....she had another orgasm and now I was at full strength. She pulled me up and I grabbed her ankles forcing them back over her head.....she was getting off again....but it was just one of those nights where my orgasm was just slightly out of reach. She sensed that and another first - she first slipped her thumb into my mouth.....then two fingers and began to fuck my mouth with them....it was like an electric shock to my groin.....30-40 seconds later after actively sucking her fingers and swirling my tongue around them I just unloaded......it felt like it came from my toes.... after basking in the afterglow I slid down and sucked her pussy and licked her clean as she got off again....

I am curious to see where this is leading.....? Just be patient I keep telling myself....let her lead!
Most erotic experience to date was with a girlfriend who stroked me off on her nipple and then guided my head to her breast and whispered very seductively, "I want you to lick it off!"

I did and it was amazing!!

Now I wonder what it would feel like directly from another man?

After Just Having a Fine "Spa" ...

I would have to say. YES! :), I would blow a bunch of guys, if my Mistress asked me to, or the guys asked me to, I asked my wife to aske the guys if, yeah, guess it's like that ! ;) :kiss:

wife forcing hubby to suck

lots of great vids on this topic on dogpile under cuckolds who eat cum. . . nothing better than having her force you to suck and make fun of you while you are buried to his pubes while her hand is holding you down.

be careful mate...

... she may not be looking to see you hook up with a guy, so much as adding penis play to your sexual diet. It sounds crazy...but having been the extra M in an MMF threesome, I can tell you when it was over, the guy was fine. It was his girl who was upset.

Then again, your girl might just be freaky.

Wife would never ask, but yes! I would suck another guy!!

I usually suck the other guy, on the understanding that his wife doesn't know, and never finds out…! That seems to be a fairly common basis for furtive male-to-male cock-sucking, in my experience. Personally speaking, that's fine by me. I'm quite content with the arrangement...

Wouldn't need to be asked - after all - isn't that what he's there for as well?

I would suck a cock for my wife... but I'd expect her to eat a pussy for me!

Last edited:
Yeah, I definitely would but I know she wouldn't even think to ask. I've had a hard enough time convincing her into a threesome with a girl.

I could maybe arrange a MFM threesome... But she wouldn't imagine it going there.

I know her very, very well.

I usually suck the other guy, on the understanding that his wife doesn't know, and never finds out…! That seems to be a fairly common basis for furtive male-to-male cock-sucking, in my experience. Personally speaking, that's fine by me. I'm quite content with the arrangement...
Have any of the guys then sucked you?

I think it would be a wonderful experience to suck another man while your wife watches you. I think it would get to the point where you saw him to suck his cock even if she didn't know about it. Sucking him off slowly until he fills your mouth and your drink it down. Then return home to your loving wife.

I have to say it went beyond the meager BJ, she has held my cheeks spread to observe other activities!

She never asked...

So since she left, I've been out playing on my own. And it's been worth it!

Back