The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars…

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s james r scouries esq. and everyone eventually comes into his world!

[SIZE=+4]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE]

1233408183J16puSD.jpg



Home of LITEROTICA’S GREATEST STORIES​
 
[the SCOURIES thread - while any reader is welcome to post here we believe that only A.I.R. award winning authors, MANU Award Winners or certain other highly acclaimed authors should post from the “authors” group. We ask that all LITEROTICA authors check their status with me before posting ... Thanks for understanding! – ScouriesWorld management.]

Boooo
 
Jacqui O. FAKE! scouries propaganda alt
President, A.I.R. You can't be president of a FAKE! association
Secretery of the MOST COMMENTED on A FAKE! scouries List
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs Another FAKE! scouries list
ScouriesWorld, FAKE! More like scouriesfantasyworld
Miami Beach, Florida FAKE! scouries lives in the south of England according to his ISP numbers

Yeah, that about covers scouries new propaganda alt :rolleyes:

[the SCOURIES thread - while any reader is welcome to post here we believe that only A.I.R. award winning authors, (There is no such thing as an A.I.R. Award or A.I.R. for that matter) MANU Award Winners (There is no such thing as a Manu Award) or certain other highly acclaimed authors should post from the “authors” group. We ask that all LITEROTICA authors check their status with me (Jacqui O. is Fake, check her crede3ntials above) before posting ... Thanks for understanding! – ScouriesWorld management.] (There is no Scouries World Management. There is scouries and his fake "secretery" who should learn to spell secretary.)
 
Last edited:
Wilt the Stilt...

The Big Dipper...

March 2 1962 ...


Wilt-Chamberlain-1004X3-thumb-400xauto-31453.jpg


not sure if the hundred refers to the number of points he scored that night or the number of women he'd bedded that month...
 
Yikes!!!!

You know it took almost 11 years for a LITEROTICA author to reach the 3000 favorited plateau. Heck, three years ago no one was over 1000!

But look what’s about to happen in the next week or so. Four of LITEROTICA’S most brilliant authors will reach 3000. On behalf of myself and the great ManyFeathers I’d like to put out the welcome mat for rgjohn, alwayswantedto, BarondeSade and last but not least Slickman. It should be noted that all four are members of the 1000+ VOTE Club and are past A.I.R. AWARD winners.

Well done guys!!!

6 Favoritest Authors

1.Many Feathers (3197)
2.scouries (3050)
3.rgjohn (2999)
4.alwayswantedto (2999)
5.BarondeSade (2994)
6.Slickman (2988)
 
Well lovergirl you’re joining a long list of AHers who “left” the site with a post full of sound and fury only to reappear…

The dumb texan supposedly quit 3 or 4 years ago … he lasted about a week…

miss omega lasted about 10 days…

The moonman about 3 months…

dk actually gave up her lit name only to reclaim it hours later…

But you dear lady have set a new record! You’re back before you left! What a joke!

dumb-blonde.jpg

Or “when finished posting please remove all your stories…”
 
Well lovergirl you’re joining a long list of AHers who “left” the site with a post full of sound and fury only to reappear…

The dumb texan supposedly quit 3 or 4 years ago … he lasted about a week…

miss omega lasted about 10 days…

The moonman about 3 months…

dk actually gave up her lit name only to reclaim it hours later…

But you dear lady have set a new record! You’re back before you left! What a joke!

dumb-blonde.jpg

Or “when finished posting please remove all your stories…”

Well I guess I couldn't give up the opportunity to continue to call you out for the lying cowardly fucktard you really are now could I?

The other half and I are considering a trip come the fall we're debating a couple of places one is Merry old England.

I'll let you know, maybe you can buy me a cup of tea, and I can bitch slap you around.
 
Not one NEW incest story today - don't think I've ever seen that before...

e334b337-76ef-4f44-8897-5f244c5cc04a.jpg

...or was it an accident?​
 
So you're feeling lucky are ya?

80944625.jpg


[SIZE=+4] O'ScouriesWorld[/size]

wishes you and yours the best of St Padddy's Day...
 
QUOTE
image.php

Hi writers!

For clarification and future reference: we do allow characters under the age of 18 in stories. What we don't allow are stories in which characters under the age of 18 are involved in sexual situations. This includes as voyeurs, as the object of a voyeur, masturbation, having sexual thoughts, and so on....

As far as things slipping through: one thing to realize is that the stories are not approved by a robot or script.

...If you have any questions, feel free to PM me anytime. PMs are faster than emails.


Thank you :kiss: for your post. Certainly the clearest and most informative post I’ve seen in my years here. A few more like this excellent one could clear up all sorts of questions that seem to come up again and again. Ace mentioned a couple of these questions and I could easily add 3 or 4 more.

You know over the years I’ve repeatedly been told that almost all first rejections were done by some ‘bot’.

Mr cut-and-paste, ace, the dumb one, miss stella, even lovergirl all repeatedly spread this misinformation. Every time an author would post a question on the rejection process (usually asking why their story was rejected), one of these so called experts would pontificate on how these ‘bots’ were probably responsible.

Which we now know was a pile of crap. They didn’t know what they were talking about. Which of course doesn’t surprise me. One has to wonder on how many other questions have they been out to lunch on. How much incorrect info they’ve spread over the years.

It’s why I’ve always asked L&M to give us clear answers (like the above one). The two of them could make this site much more enjoyable for all authors if they simply took the few minutes required and post clear statements like the QUEEN’S latest. Hopefully this is the start of a new approach on the palace’s part – if it is it certainly will be appreciated.

 
No scouries, they are not stupid enough to tell you how a sweep works. :rolleyes:

But keep wishing and hoping. You also might w3ant to spend more time learning to write and less time trying to steal a win in a contest. The first is the hinest way and means something. The second.... Why am I wasting my time. he just doesn't get it and never has.
 
LITEROTICA’S greatest story is being stolen???

[size=+3]
“Daddy”, I Whispered
[/size]


Favim.com-6318.jpg


"Daddy?" I Whispered Stephanie seduces her handsome father.
4.52 35422 2756435 Incest/Taboo (English) 02/19/06
Public Comments: 898

Yes LITEROTICA’S greatest story, its largest royalty producer, it's #1 vote and comment receiver, has been appearing on all sorts of erotic story sites lately – LushStories, Smashwords, SexViet, WildDiary among others. Some with illustrations! Some with different titles.

Some babe named Shannon Jewel claims to have written it! Published by someone called DejaGrace. From Britain of all places! Could the infamous oggman be behind this?

And the German translation (thrown off Lit some years ago) is also selling briskly for the benefit of someone not named james r scouries! Fuckers!

And yet it is rewarding for an author to see his works appreciated. To have them read again and again.

Mind you I’d suggest to miss jewel that she not try to spend her ill gotten gains in Florida. Unlike the old sod we have a right to shoot anyone who’s trying to fuck with us.


Some of the Crooks:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/142304

http://ebooksexviet.com/incest-stories/daddy-i-whispered/#comments

http://wildiaries.sensualwriter.com/category/bisexual/
 
I'd actually believe that Shannon Jewel did write it. It would go with the rest of your behavior. :rolleyes:
 
I'd actually believe that Shannon Jewel did write it. It would go with the rest of your behavior. :rolleyes:

Nope, Shannon Jewel more likely than not is Scouries.

he has finally decided to try to make some real royalties on his stuff and this is his way of getting people to click the link and maybe buy it.
 
Last edited:
Well it looks like Smashwords was as offended by Scouries garbage as everyone here is. The book has been pulled.
 
You're still here? After the QUEEN exposed you?

You're leaving the site certainly didn't last long.

Jim just might have to put you over his knee again young lady!

tumblr_lr4z6kdKjo1qb5qb8o1_500.gif

lovergirl being disciplined...
 
You're still here? After the QUEEN exposed you?

You're leaving the site certainly didn't last long.

Jim just might have to put you over his knee again young lady!

tumblr_lr4z6kdKjo1qb5qb8o1_500.gif

lovergirl being disciplined...

No, if Jim ever came near me that would be his face being smacked.

And the Queen exposed nothing, but was exposed for the blatant favoritism this site is based on.

All I was exposed for is having the balls to write what others won't for fear of the rules.

That's okay though the last laugh is on the site.
 
who invented [size=+3]SWAGGER FOOTBALL????[/SIZE]

I was out at Ted Hendricks Stadium in Hialeah this morning. First scrimmage of Spring football… Nothing better than watching the Canes at this time of year.

Miami_Hurricanes_Football_eyebeam_crop_650x440.jpg


[size=+2]University of Miami Hurricanes[/size]
National Football Champions
1983, 1987, 1989, 1991, 2001, 2002
 
Which we now know everything I say was a pile of crap. I didn’t know what I was talking about. Which of course doesn’t surprise me. One has to wonder on how much incorrect info I’ve spread over the years.

Much better. :D

Some babe named Shannon Jewel claims to have written it! Published by someone called DejaGrace. From Britain of all places! Could the infamous oggman be behind this?

Actually, being from Britain (of all places) it's probably you trying to finally make some REAL money on your mediocre stories.

Not so easy to publish in the REAL world is it?
 
who invented [size=+3]SWAGGER FOOTBALL????[/SIZE]

I was out at Ted Hendricks Stadium in Hialeah this morning. First scrimmage of Spring football… Nothing better than watching the Canes at this time of year.

Miami_Hurricanes_Football_eyebeam_crop_650x440.jpg


[size=+2]University of Miami Hurricanes[/size]
National Football Champions
1983, 1987, 1989, 1991, 2001, 2002

So really, what does this have to do with STORY FEEDBACK?
 
You're still here? After the QUEEN exposed you?

You're leaving the site certainly didn't last long.

Jim just might have to put you over his knee again young lady!

tumblr_lr4z6kdKjo1qb5qb8o1_500.gif

lovergirl being disciplined...

What does this have to do with STORY FEEDBACK?
 
No scouries, she is not off her meds. She is asking you questions about your lying, cheating, and egotistical propaganda. Questions that everyone already know the answers too.

ScouriesWorld the poster, is scouries propaganda alt. So if you see her lips moving then scouries is talking. His last propaganda alt got deleted from Lit for spamming other threads. At least he learned on lesson.
 
Oh oh, another candidate for this award. But are ALTS eligible???

_42924117_noseaward203.jpg

LITEROTICA’S dumb texan brown noser award
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top