Do You Read Transvesite/Cross Dresser Erotica?

I enjoy transvestite/cross dresser/transgender erotica. Stories with seduction are a particular turn on.........

I haven't written a T-girl seduction story yet. My stories deal mostly with day to day experiences. Rest assured I have tons of notes set aside to write a seduction story after A Slut's Triangle is complete.
👠👠👠Kant🌹

Being a man in panties, why would i not...
Its one of my daily searches.

My daily searches include surfing Amazon for a new corset to wrap around my hips and squeeze my ass into two pieces🌹

Last edited:
I haven't written a T-girl seduction story yet. My stories deal mostly with day to day experiences. Rest assured I have tons of notes set aside to write a seduction story after A Slut's Triangle is complete.
👠👠👠Kant🌹

For those who haven't already done so; I would encourage you to read Kant's series 'A Slut's Triangle'. I caught up to the last chapter last night and am looking forward to the conclusion. (I think it would also be good to take a peek at Kant's profile which gives a hint of what the series is about ;) )

I'll be waiting for the 'Seduction of Kant" series....

For those who haven't already done so; I would encourage you to read Kant's series 'A Slut's Triangle'. I caught up to the last chapter last night and am looking forward to the conclusion. (I think it would also be good to take a peek at Kant's profile which gives a hint of what the series is about ;) )

I'll be waiting for the 'Seduction of Kant" series....

Thank you for the kind words🌹I seen you commented on a few chapters from the series. I'm rather proud of the storyline. Oh, the seduction storyline I have planned isn't me being seduced. It's an idea I had to tell the story of how I seduced my best friend Brian into a short lived sexual relationship while he and his girlfriend were having issues. I have tons of notes and love letters I think to write a decent 5/6 chapter short story of how I made it all happen😎 I won't start it until I've finished the Triangle storyline👠👠👠Kant💋

Thank you for the kind words🌹I seen you commented on a few chapters from the series. I'm rather proud of the storyline. Oh, the seduction storyline I have planned isn't me being seduced. It's an idea I had to tell the story of how I seduced my best friend Brian into a short lived sexual relationship while he and his girlfriend were having issues. I have tons of notes and love letters I think to write a decent 5/6 chapter short story of how I made it all happen😎 I won't start it until I've finished the Triangle storyline👠👠👠Kant💋

As I mentioned on the story comments, some of the experiences portrayed aren't my normal 'cup of tea', but knowing the impetus behind the plot makes it interesting. The pending new 'seduction story' still interests me...but for some reason I was wanting you to be the one to experience a sweet seduction, based on some of the experiences the 'protagonist' in "A Slut's Triangle". You are still a mystery to me...but I like following trails of discovery, so I'll await the 'Seduction Of Brian' :rose:

Slut's Triangle Pt.01

I started out on this site years ago reading the T-girl erotic stories long before I joined the site and became a member. When, I decided I wanted to write stories as a pass time, I decided to write stories that I, myself, can relate to. Even to this day, I still have an interest in reading T-girl stories, but I find many of them repetitive and similar in storytelling approach. It's always refreshing to find a T-girl story that breaks the typical mold in the category:)👠👠👠Kant

Having just now read pt. 01 of Slut's Triangle, I'm anxiously looking forward to ALL your stories! I posted a comment after reading the first chapter in the story section.

:kiss::kiss::kiss: Tommy

Having just now read pt. 01 of Slut's Triangle, I'm anxiously looking forward to ALL your stories! I posted a comment after reading the first chapter in the story section.

:kiss::kiss::kiss: Tommy

I seen you visited my storyline. I hope you enjoy the series A Slut's Triangle. I hope to bring the storyline to a conclusion with a dramatic, quality finish by mid Spring.💋

I seen you visited my storyline. I hope you enjoy the series A Slut's Triangle. I hope to bring the storyline to a conclusion with a dramatic, quality finish by mid Spring.💋

Thanks, for the reply and I enjoyed reading your bio! 💕

👠👠👠Kant🌹
reading a sluts triangle while I wait :)

OMG! I love going into the Victoria's Secret stores and shopping for new panties🌹Make mine second skin satin😎

I would love to accompany you to VS and help you pick out a bra and pant set...along with other sexy stuff. Of course we'd have to get new heels for you too:rose:

I would love to accompany you to VS and help you pick out a bra and pant set...along with other sexy stuff. Of course we'd have to get new heels for you too:rose:

I buy my high heels off Amazon. As a matter of fact, I have some on order to be delivered Tuesday / thigh high pvc stilettos (black)

Bumping this post once again to see if there are any new readers out there that love to read T-girl stories👠👠👠Kant🌹

Unconventional Writing

That's always been the premise of my writing-breaking the mold. The writers I admire are unconventional. I'm working on my first erotic story. I want it to be something out of ordinary but something that the reader can identify with. I also drawn to quirky characters so it is a challenge developing one.

That's always been the premise of my writing-breaking the mold. The writers I admire are unconventional. I'm working on my first erotic story. I want it to be something out of ordinary but something that the reader can identify with. I also drawn to quirky characters so it is a challenge developing one.

Be sure to let us know when it's posted ~ :rose:

I love anything you do Kantarii :heart:

And it's very appreciated,stud🌹Look for my new chapter to post in about 3 days. It has a cliffhanger at the end no one seen coming that solidifies Kimberly's relationship with Ashleigh and steers the storyline towards the all-girls party. But, the bulk of the new chapter is the scene that plays out from the last cliffhanger with Kryss knocking on Ashleigh's door.

I like unconventional stories😎. I won't hesitate to say I've posted transgender stories that crossed into other categories like science fiction and non- human/ghost stories. 👠👠👠Kant🌹
Keep writing. This site needs more people to break the typical mold/model for the stories and be unconventional💋

Many of my stories cross category lines, including my transgender stories. They could easily fit into first time, fetish, mature and/or exotic couplings. I think it makes the stories more interesting.

Back