Photo Tributes

Done two over the weekend and this is piqueing my interest again
Preferable women but will chat with couple if the woman is involved.

I like to chat and engage before I make anything but trust me it's worth it. Will post pics and vids public or private just let me know your preference

Look forward to covering some sexy ladies again.

if anyone is interested I am in the mood tonight.

Private tribute

I’m home alone and feeling so very naughty and horny. I desperately crave a pm with a message/photo that I can tribute and share back. Don’t care if you post publicly later but it so arouses me to do this privately first. Any takers? I’m especially fond of panty pix but I’m not choosy

Oh I dont want you to force yourself!!!! I just want it to cum easily to you! :D

I must say that imagining what naughtiness you could get up to with your beautiful lips and mouth could get me stroking easily and wanting to edge for a while..:kiss:

Well aren't you asking for it. And, with a look and shape like your's I am sure there will be many takers - one at least. :D

Thanks for reminding us of what a super sexy woman you are.

I guess you're right, I opened a can of worms..Well, there's two different pics to choose from, so let the masturbation and ejaculations get underway LOL.:kiss::kiss:

I guess you're right, I opened a can of worms..Well, there's two different pics to choose from, so let the masturbation and ejaculations get underway LOL.:kiss::kiss:

You’ve made me cum so many times between your pics and stories. Now I need to print your pic of your bare breasts and show how much you make me cum.

Ready to cum on you now

Ready and willing to do a tribute right now... A number of people on this thread have already received them.

Who's next? PM me

Back