The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes as night is falling, I'll wish upon a star that somehow I could magically be right there beside you.

"If you have more than 200 orgasms a year, you can reduce your physiologic age by six years," Dr. Oz says, basing this number on a study from researchers at Duke University who surveyed people about the amount and quality of sex they had. "They looked at what happened to folks that are having a lot of intercourse over time, and the fact is, it correlated." Frequent sex helps prove that your body is functioning as it is supposed to. "But in addition, having sex with someone that you care for deeply is one of the ways we achieve that Zen experience that we all crave as human beings," says Dr. Oz. "It's really a spiritual event for folks when they're with someone they love and they can consummate it with sexual activity...seems to offer some survival benefit."

I'm taking the doctor's advice.

(Did you ever notice that if you remove the MD from BDSM, all you're left with is BS?)

Its belief that gets us there

I think I'm in the wrong place

I don't fit

Last edited:
I'm gonna say this, and I don't give a fuck what people think of me. I'm a fucking bitter old hag and the world can kiss my ass.

I hate fucking straight people and their weddings. Oh, we're getting married! Oh, look at us, congratulate us, we're so wonderful! Fuck that shit. There ought to be a moratorium on all marriages until gays can marry. I know tons of people who have gotten married over the past several years, and I know exactly one couple who is waiting to marry until their gay friends can marry.

Fucking wedding bullshit. You people have such fucking privilege and you don't even know it. You aren't grateful for it. You tell your gay friends, gee, I'm sorry you can't get married, and then you run off and buy a white dress and a ring and find a venue and wave your privilege in our faces. And we're supposed to be happy and congratulate you!

You know what? I have hated straight weddings for years. And I'm going to keep right on hating until I get married. Thank god we're going to Massachusetts in the spring.

Disclaimer: if you think the above is about you, IT PROBABLY IS. Because it applies to all straight people getting married. My friends and acquaintances don't get a free pass here. I hate their weddings here. So if it COULD be about you, then it IS about you.

Fucking bitter, I am.

I'm gonna say this, and I don't give a fuck what people think of me. I'm a fucking bitter old hag and the world can kiss my ass.

I hate fucking straight people and their weddings. Oh, we're getting married! Oh, look at us, congratulate us, we're so wonderful! Fuck that shit. There ought to be a moratorium on all marriages until gays can marry. I know tons of people who have gotten married over the past several years, and I know exactly one couple who is waiting to marry until their gay friends can marry.

Fucking wedding bullshit. You people have such fucking privilege and you don't even know it. You aren't grateful for it. You tell your gay friends, gee, I'm sorry you can't get married, and then you run off and buy a white dress and a ring and find a venue and wave your privilege in our faces. And we're supposed to be happy and congratulate you!

You know what? I have hated straight weddings for years. And I'm going to keep right on hating until I get married. Thank god we're going to Massachusetts in the spring.

I think.... you made me think.

Thankyou Etoile.

I think I am one of those people. I have always thought it wrong and discrimatory that gay people can't get married, but have never actually done anything about that belief. I believed it and it ended there, so to speak.

Sometimes I don't know what worse....to be apathetic and just not care or to hold beliefs and not act on them. :eek:

Thankyou, I mean that. For your perspective on it. Hearing your anger has challenged me.

You know, it's days like today when I just think 'fuck it':rolleyes:

Lol I am reading ''Fuck it.....the unltimate spiritual way''

apparently saying fuck it is meant to be good for you :rose:

Just want me. Please.

Last edited:
I think.... you made me think.

Thankyou Etoile.

I think I am one of those people. I have always thought it wrong and discrimatory that gay people can't get married, but have never actually done anything about that belief. I believed it and it ended there, so to speak.

Sometimes I don't know what worse....to be apathetic and just not care or to hold beliefs and not act on them. :eek:

Thankyou, I mean that. For your perspective on it. Hearing your anger has challenged me.

Thank you, minx. Good to hear my anger was put to good use. If you want to help right now, donate $5 to the "No on 8" campaign. There are still 2.5 million uncounted votes in California, and the No on 8 people are preparing lawsuits and holding protests to get the votes counted. $5 is just a little bit of money, but if everyone donates a little bit, it will add up. I gave $5 before the election and I'm going to again.

My anger isn't really connected with Prop 8, it's more from DOMA, which allows states to decide on gay marriage and defines federal recognition as one man, one woman. But Prop 8 is the fight we're working on now, and it's a worthy cause.

Bronchitis hit early this year. Hopefully that doesn't mean it will hit twice! :eek:

The really bad part about it is I generally feel good, but because of the coughing and not breathing well, I'm exhausted all of the time. I want to do stuff but don't have the energy.

I have chicken soup started. Home made, with veggies and noodles and tortillini. Sounded good. And I've found a new tea to add to my likes list, "Lady Gray", almost as good as my favorite "Earl Gray".

What I hate most is that I don't have the energy to do the assignment he gave me. I really want to, I have ideas, but he's given me a pass, he just wants me back to feeling better. I love him so much. :heart:

WE GOT THE TV WORKING!!!

We moved the family room cable box into the bedroom on Friday but I couldn't get it hooked up properly...kept running up and down between the bedroom and the utility room trying to figure out which cable went to the bedroom. I spent 3 hours on it!

Today my father-in-law helped me out, he has walkie-talkies so he stayed downstairs and I stayed upstairs, and poof! TV!

Now I just need to figure out the caption situation, because otherwise my wife will be a VERY unhappy camper because I will need to have the TV loud.

Honesty is up way up there on my list of good stuff, right next to MA.
For a state which is so far from perfect in many more ways than one, I have to love it for every gay marriage it has given right to. And the latest election with the voters having decriminalized the 420! The people of Massachusetts are great. Go Mass.

Honesty is up way up there on my list of good stuff, right next to MA.
For a state which is so far from perfect in many more ways than one, I have to love it for every gay marriage it has given right to. And the latest election with the voters having decriminalized the 420! The people of Massachusetts are great. Go Mass.
Wait, what? Massachusetts decriminalized marijuana?

*checks online sources*

Holy crap! According to this there are THIRTEEN states with medical marijuana laws. I had no idea.

WE GOT THE TV WORKING!!!

We moved the family room cable box into the bedroom on Friday but I couldn't get it hooked up properly...kept running up and down between the bedroom and the utility room trying to figure out which cable went to the bedroom. I spent 3 hours on it!

Today my father-in-law helped me out, he has walkie-talkies so he stayed downstairs and I stayed upstairs, and poof! TV!

Now I just need to figure out the caption situation, because otherwise my wife will be a VERY unhappy camper because I will need to have the TV loud.

Go Etoile! :D

I managed to hook up two new DVD/VCR combos, one to the TV in the lounge the other in the bedroom, plus the old VCR as well so I can record two shows on different channels while watching a third on the TV.

Sir was really proud of me :cattail:

Word to the wise: If you're going to dye your hair a non-normal color, do it somewhere that is NOT your own property. And be naked.

Wait, what? Massachusetts decriminalized marijuana?

*checks online sources*

Holy crap! According to this there are THIRTEEN states with medical marijuana laws. I had no idea.

i heard about this too

(smoke em if you got em):D

I feel twitchy and edgy, like I want to run away...hide away...because it's easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back